OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
The main game contains avoidable, non-canonical NTR content.
The 'What If...' minigames often contain unavoidable NTR and are clearly labeled.

Both are fantasy and don't affect the main story.
aka: a fantasy in a fantasy doesn't affect the fantasy.

Also, with the wimpy character the mc is given. And the way the so called LIs show full but gradually corrupted resistance to the mc compared to 0 resistance to the antagonist even with ntr turned off.

Ntr really isn't avoidable. I'll concede it ain't a part of the story. But the transition scenes from chapter to chapter are like reminders (using some poor brothers irl examples) that your girl is hugging-besties with every new member of a football team while she took eternity to get beyond handholding with you constantly reinforces that you don't matter that much. Then supports the notion that the competition has more than just a leg up. Maybe both legs and a dick inserted. Now, she/ntr lovers/advocates tend to be pretty determined at gaslighting you as the new player into thinking it really ain't anything of substance, or it's not what it looks like.

Reactions: Only1P

TGafy

May 14, 2020

Also, with the wimpy character the mc is given. And the way the so called LIs show full but gradually corrupted resistance to the mc compared to 0 resistance to the antagonist even with ntr turned off.

Ntr really isn't avoidable. I'll concede it ain't a part of the story. But the transition scenes from chapter to chapter are like reminders (using some poor brothers irl examples) that your girl is hugging-besties with every new member of a football team while she took eternity to get beyond handholding with you constantly reinforces that you don't matter that much. Then supports the notion that the competition has more than just a leg up. Maybe both legs and a dick inserted. Now, she/ntr lovers/advocates tend to be pretty determined at gaslighting you as the new player into thinking it really ain't anything of substance, or it's not what it looks like.
Gotta factor in that Hunter and Drew have years of experience doing this, whereas Sterling only just stumbled into it. He looks like a gigachad now but the game shows how this all started: his playbook's empty. The antagonists simply have more tricks and shortcuts while MC is building a connection with each of the girls. A big draw here is the classic underdog story rising up against the opposition.

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

I'm not arguing about your comments, but let's try to partially understand something, the fact is that Hunter or the same Drew have full-fledged experience than a guy who NEVER expected that he would face such a consequence against his grandfather, for a young boy this is not an easy task to quickly adapt and lead as the highest and smartest of all... yes, he gained a little weight, yes he got pumped up, but at heart he is still a boy, he competes against older and experienced people, we see throughout the story Sterling is slowly starting understand and understand how to act according to the plan, I hope in the future we will see how an adult Sterling will deal with Hunter and I am sure this moment will come, first bad days should come for Mc in the canon plot, then Mc will begin to resist even more and find complete evidence for everything its time))))

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You guys forgot to mention, that in every NTR scene that Hunter or Drew fucks a girl, they've been drugged first. So you can argue that "they give it themselves up fast", but they WOULDN'T if they weren't drugged is the point. How can you say NTR is unavoidable, when not a single NTR scene happens. You can't just rewrite or put in your own interpretation of what NTR means. Aside from the first time you see Hunter grab you moms ass, they have never been touched in canon again.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You guys forgot to mention, that in every NTR scene that Hunter or Drew fucks a girl, they've been drugged first. So you can argue that "they give it themselves up fast", but they WOULDN'T if they weren't drugged is the point. How can you say NTR is unavoidable, when not a single NTR scene happens. You can't just rewrite or put in your own interpretation of what NTR means. Aside from the first time you see Hunter grab you moms ass, they have never been touched in canon again.
Yeah! I’ve already answered this to others before, but apparently they don’t notice it... Everyone says Sterling is weak or doesn’t decide anything on his own, while when Hunter pumps up girls with his ideas, isn’t that considered weakness? Everyone claims that Sterling fucks someone after a long time, probably because he doesn't use drugs or any tricks? so I agree with you)))

indigis

May 8, 2018
I'm not arguing about your comments, but let's try to partially understand something, the fact is that Hunter or the same Drew have full-fledged experience than a guy who NEVER expected that he would face such a consequence against his grandfather, for a young boy this is not an easy task to quickly adapt and lead as the highest and smartest of all... yes, he gained a little weight, yes he got pumped up, but at heart he is still a boy, he competes against older and experienced people, we see throughout the story Sterling is slowly starting understand and understand how to act according to the plan, I hope in the future we will see how an adult Sterling will deal with Hunter and I am sure this moment will come, first bad days should come for Mc in the canon plot, then Mc will begin to resist even more and find complete evidence for everything its time))))
I kind of disagree with these points. From my understanding, Sterling is taking the "loving" route with each of the girls as opposed to the "corruption" route which is hinted multiple times with Hunter's character. I think it would defeat the purpose if Sterling was just mainly focused on a battle of corruption with Hunter because that's not really the type of character he is.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey, how do i disable NTR content?
Go to Hunters room if you already started a playthrough. Click on his face and you can choose to turn off NTR there. Unless you haven't started, then it will ask if you want to play without NTR.

Reactions: bruno889
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes