dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
aww man non ntr why
Keep in mind that he said this almost 3 year ago now. I'm hoping he realizes the success NTR has brought him and decides to include it in his next game just like PV, optional. In those 3 years, he could have also changed his mind on the type of game he wants to make altogether.

Reactions: Ken1133

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Not a bad game but no NTR path? The NTR that is in game forces you to go back so whats even the point. This would be a perfect game for NTR path not this half way thing.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I'm hoping he realizes the success NTR has brought him and decides to include it in his next game just like PV, optional.
I'm hoping he doesn't use NTR in the next game. Yes, his fanbase will take an initial hit, but let's be honest, there's still a large part of his fanbase who's here because of the story, not because of the NTR. And if he does another NTR game, it will always be compared to PV, making it practically the crappy sequel/remake. I'd rather prefer he starts with a new concept so he can come up with original idea's again, rather than be limited because the ghost of PV keeps lingering to be compared with.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm hoping he doesn't use NTR in the next game. Yes, his fanbase will take an initial hit, but let's be honest, there's still a large part of his fanbase who's here because of the story, not because of the NTR. And if he does another NTR game, it will always be compared to PV, making it practically the crappy sequel/remake. I'd rather prefer he starts with a new concept so he can come up with original idea's again, rather than be limited because the ghost of PV keeps lingering to be compared with.
I see no harm in whatever new game he makes, to have NTR as optional. Players who don't want it can again play with it off again. I don't think it's fair to say content shouldn't be included just because someone doesn't want to see it. I prefer vaginal over anal always, but i won't say take out every anal scene and add more vaginal, because i know there are people out there who have that preference.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Not a bad game but no NTR path? The NTR that is in game forces you to go back so whats even the point. This would be a perfect game for NTR path not this half way thing.
This is a very, very bad idea, this is the single best game where the "Good" endings and the "Bad" endings are implemented clearly and perfectly. there are many NTR games that we can play without any restrictions, but changing something in the PV is stupid, we should enjoy how it looks, both good and bad endings..

Reactions: Leongen43

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If his next game doesn't change and it's a post apocalyptical game or space game, i forget which of the two he was going for. There can still be unique ways to have NTR that weren't done in PV. Since his original idea was to have 1 male, the MC, he can now change it to 2 surviving males and he is your competition for who will help repopulate earth.

Reactions: x0run

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If his next game doesn't change and it's a post apocalyptical game or space game, i forget which of the two he was going for. There can still be unique ways to have NTR that weren't done in PV. Since his original idea was to have 1 male, the MC, he can now change it to 2 surviving males and he is your competition for who will help repopulate earth.
There are 2 such games, a male and he is also a male against him, and these 2 games were slightly failed, I don’t know what WWG will come up with, of course the idea sounds good, but again, it’s too early to draw conclusions)))

Reactions: Leongen43

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I don't think it's fair to say content shouldn't be included just because someone doesn't want to see it.
It's not that I don't want to see it (honestly, I don't care, sex is sex), just that it will be Power Vacuum 2, but not in a good way (kinda like Teen Wolf 2, for those who don't know, Michael J Fox had no interest in returning, so the movie became a re-hash of the first one with a different actor playing his cousin). I don't want to start an incest/NTR debate since I know it's dumb (two different things, people), but you can't deny that incest has a lot more leeway than NTR. You can fit incest into practically anything, while NTR has a much more narrow margin. Simply put, NTR is the focus of the story, while incest can be added as an afterthought. You want to make a detective story set in a post-apocalyptic world where magic returns? Make one of the girls your sister and bam, it's incest. Face it, NTR is high maintenance while your sister is easy.

The reason why NTR works in Power Vacuum is because it's a story mechanic. I've said it before and I will say it again, Power Vacuum is NOT an NTR game, it's an anti-NTR game. The whole point is to avoid it. And that's why it drives the story forward. So if WWG can come up with another way to drive the story forward and it fits better in the new narrative, why return to NTR and limit the story?

So, to reiterate, your sister is a cheap slut. I mean, I fucked her.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Preach.

I have some personal time saved up from work to use SPECIFICALLY for when PV drops. I'm staying in my moms living room since she lives 5 min from my job. The only time i get to be alone is during the day, when she works her job. Since i'm a night shift, i sleep when she is at work. Taking a day off is the only way i will get to play it lol.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Could someone give me an overview of the different characters and their relationships? I know about the main family, but I forgot about most of the others. Would be much appreciated!

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Could someone give me an overview of the different characters and their relationships? I know about the main family, but I forgot about most of the others. Would be much appreciated!
I whipped this up a year ago (before chapter 11) so it's missing a couple of names and pictures, but it's mostly complete:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes