NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
There's a sort of dissonance between the girls' love for Sterling, and how easily they fall prey to Hunter (or Drew). While the drugs are a factor, I suspect the girls would be equally receptive to almost any male (or woman with a penis). I believe they still feel strong love for Sterling, but at the same time they're also slaves to their baser instincts.

It all comes back to the (titular) power vacuum, meaning as soon as Sterling is out of the picture, the girls will easily have sex with someone else. We see this over and over in the bad endings. Even though they're non-canon, they're as plausible as anything in the main story, and they remind us of the persistent risk of losing the girls.

I recognize that the girls have "needs", but it's hard not to see them as sluts on some level. Perhaps everyone is, on some level. If we set aside the incest angle, there might even be a moral hidden in this story: that timing is everything when it comes to relationships. Our lives could unfold very differently if we seized opportunities before they were gone. Qui audet adipiscitur.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the dev said that the bad ends are just nonsensical? You know, the whole non canon thing kinda implies that they can't actually happen.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the dev said that the bad ends are just nonsensical? You know, the whole non canon thing kinda implies that they can't actually happen.
No, you're right, I wasn't trying to argue otherwise. I just mean that, well, the entire game is a little "nonsensical", so the idea that any of those bad endings could happen is almost as plausible as the idea that Ophelia would fuck her own son. If she's willing to cross a line like that, what else would she be willing to do if circumstances changed? Even though those endings are non-canon, the girls still act very much in-character during them.

So my point is that the bad ends and the main plot all prove there's a certain inevitability: the girls are going to fuck somebody, so Sterling had better make sure he's in position to be that somebody!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
There's a sort of dissonance between the girls' love for Sterling, and how easily they fall prey to Hunter (or Drew). While the drugs are a factor, I suspect the girls would be equally receptive to almost any male (or woman with a penis). I believe they still feel strong love for Sterling, but at the same time they're also slaves to their baser instincts.

It all comes back to the (titular) power vacuum, meaning as soon as Sterling is out of the picture, the girls will easily have sex with someone else. We see this over and over in the bad endings. Even though they're non-canon, they're as plausible as anything in the main story, and they remind us of the persistent risk of losing the girls.

I recognize that the girls have "needs", but it's hard not to see them as sluts on some level. Perhaps everyone is, on some level. If we set aside the incest angle, there might even be a moral hidden in this story: that timing is everything when it comes to relationships. Our lives could unfold very differently if we seized opportunities before they were gone. Qui audet adipiscitur.
I agree with some of your opinions, but correct me if I'm wrong. about the fact that girls somehow feel like they are hiding needs within themselves or want to become whores, this doesn’t look right to me...

Firstly, remember how long it took Sterling to somehow win their love or sexual relationship, Okay Brenna, Eva, Katherine, they are too young when faced with their bad endings, it is noticeable that like Brenna also Katherine resists, even if under the influence of drugs , they try and try to fall behind and still the excitement takes over, so it’s unlikely that they could give their body to just anyone... All that happened there was due to a coincidence of circumstances that became thanks to Hunter’s substance, all these ventilations and all sorts of wine and other foods and drugs, if it weren’t for them, ALL of this wouldn’t have happened, Sterling showed up at the house at the wrong time at the time when Hunter had already prepared everything, if Sterling hadn’t shown up at the door, Hunter would have already fucked all the girls in 1-6 days under the influence...

and then, as you noticed, everything that Hunter once prepared affected Sterling and the girls are more aroused by Sterling, and now it’s also a mixture of love and sexual attraction to Sterling... Sterling is saved only by love, if not for these love, then a woman like Ophelia or Brenna should be wondering “What the hell, I feel sexually attracted to my son/brother” exactly what the hell?(That's why they are under the influence of Hunter, but LOVE for Sterling saves it) They would have planned it this way if it weren’t for feelings love and attraction to Mc...

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I agree with some of your opinions, but correct me if I'm wrong. about the fact that girls somehow feel like they are hiding needs within themselves or want to become whores, this doesn’t look right to me...

Firstly, remember how long it took Sterling to somehow win their love or sexual relationship, Okay Brenna, Eva, Katherine, they are too young when faced with their bad endings, it is noticeable that like Brenna also Katherine resists, even if under the influence of drugs , they try and try to fall behind and still the excitement takes over, so it’s unlikely that they could give their body to just anyone... All that happened there was due to a coincidence of circumstances that became thanks to Hunter’s substance, all these ventilations and all sorts of wine and other foods and drugs, if it weren’t for them, ALL of this wouldn’t have happened, Sterling showed up at the house at the wrong time at the time when Hunter had already prepared everything, if Sterling hadn’t shown up at the door, Hunter would have already fucked all the girls in 1-6 days under the influence...

and then, as you noticed, everything that Hunter once prepared affected Sterling and the girls are more aroused by Sterling, and now it’s also a mixture of love and sexual attraction to Sterling... Sterling is saved only by love, if not for these love, then a woman like Ophelia or Brenna should be wondering “What the hell, I feel sexually attracted to my son/brother” exactly what the hell?(That's why they are under the influence of Hunter, but LOVE for Sterling saves it) They would have planned it this way if it weren’t for feelings love and attraction to Mc...
I actually feel kind of bad for saying this, and I'm not saying it has to be one or the other, but I wonder whether the girls are responding more to Sterling's love, or to his attractive appearance. I think that sometimes women perceive sex as a form of love, and will rationalize that a man loves them even if he truly does not. This means that Hunter can claim to love them and they'll believe it, even if we can tell he only sees them as objects.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Oh, and all the blackmail... "you tell anyone and I'll show people the hidden camera footage" and at that point I am yelling at the screen "how is this a threat that works?!" seriously, at most someone is upset (not very, everyone has seen him nude, masterbated, helped him yadda yadda yadda), but the hidden cameras and footage from them is very illegal. I would be like "go for it, you'll get all the sex you need in jail, they'll forgive me".
Ah, you're thinking about the people in the game. It's everyone else. Hunter will make the footage public and send it to the people they interact with. Imagine how the people living in your street would react if they found out you're banging your entire family? That all of their friends would find out? Good luck trying to find a new place to live. As for Hunter going to prison, you'll find out more about him later on.

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

Ecnol

Apr 2, 2020
No gormless, protecting them from any criticism for literal years does. But I know reading is super hard in those early years so you can't look back at this thread before typing
I don't see darted as protecting WWG. He is mostly being nice in my opinion and letting us freeloaders know what is even going on with the development and you want to go and attack him. Dick move in my opinion. I have only seen WWG in here a few times and he was doing a fine job in defending himself. Darted I do appreciate all the info you give us Buddy hope you had a great Christmas! Hope to see your wonderful game come back one day as well!!

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Ah, you're thinking about the people in the game. It's everyone else. Hunter will make the footage public and send it to the people they interact with. Imagine how the people living in your street would react if they found out you're banging your entire family? That all of their friends would find out? Good luck trying to find a new place to live. As for Hunter going to prison, you'll find out more about him later on.
Who cares? Either you just move or deal with it, getting fucked by Hunter is just a lot worse, having to deal with the shame silently never being able to enjoy life anymore because you did something that was so against your principals that you just crumble as a person. Nah fuck it, let the fucker rot in jail.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I wonder how this news about Drew being Lucia's father will go with all the rest of the characters.
Will Drew try and protect Lucia from Hunter?
Will this motivate Hunter to try and get one of the girls pregnant?
How will Drew feel about her past?
How would Keira feel about Drew finding out? How will this affect Lucia?
Would Drew still want to fuck the girls?
How would Aliza/Ophelia feel knowing that Drew is the father?

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I wonder how this news about Drew being Lucia's father will go with all the rest of the characters.
Will Drew try and protect Lucia from Hunter?
Will this motivate Hunter to try and get one of the girls pregnant?
How will Drew feel about her past?
How would Keira feel about Drew finding out? How will this affect Lucia?
Would Drew still want to fuck the girls?
How would Aliza/Ophelia feel knowing that Drew is the father?
Wait 1 week

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Either you just move or deal with it
Except they can't move, since they don't have any money. Hunter owns the house. And what Sterling is doing in the game is dealing with it. He's doing everything he can to stop Hunter before he can pull the blackmail card.
let the fucker rot in jail.
Except Hunter won't go to jail, since he'll just disappear, like he has done many times in the past.

Reactions: TGafy
May 10, 2020
No, he just meant after he finishes PV. WWG announced 2 years ago his idea for a second game. that was the one and only time he talked about it though. PV still has CH 13 and in WWG's words, a chance for a CH 14 based on what happens in the coming CH 12.
Really hope there’s a Ch 14, not because I want more content, but because I hate the number 13 and get rly superstitious about it

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
Man so many hot takes on the NTR storyline and Drew. It's all very interesting. Me, I'm ready to blast off to more Ophelia and Brenna. Will there be pregnancy in this coming update anyone got any info about that? I wonder if Sterling will fuck the living daylights out of Drew and then Ophelia has her sweet revenge too...... I don't mind the wait tbh because I know it'll be worth it but i hope the humour is not lost as the story progresses.....

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Man so many hot takes on the NTR storyline and Drew. It's all very interesting. Me, I'm ready to blast off to more Ophelia and Brenna. Will there be pregnancy in this coming update anyone got any info about that? I wonder if Sterling will fuck the living daylights out of Drew and then Ophelia has her sweet revenge too...... I don't mind the wait tbh because I know it'll be worth it but i hope the humour is not lost as the story progresses.....
According to teasers, it looks we will have pregnancy on Hunter's bad end

• Red Heart
Reactions: Renonymous

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As other guy said, but it's not a sex scene. It appears that Cath is pregnant with Sterling's baby.

Reactions: Bakemono695

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Damn. I'm so sad this is ending. There's so much untapped potential in a sandbox version of this. Imagine getting scenes at specific timings and locations around the house, timed pregnancy content. It's been a good ride.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Damn. I'm so sad this is ending. There's so much untapped potential in a sandbox version of this. Imagine getting scenes at specific timings and locations around the house, timed pregnancy content. It's been a good ride.
I've loved every update. It's one of the best adult games I've ever played.

indigis

May 8, 2018
This isn't the final update though. Final update would be after this and would most likely be the biggest update (based off the trend of the updates).

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I just re-played Drew's bad end in chapter 11 and noticed this
1.PNG
2.PNG
Do you think they drugged (same way they did with Brenna) Keira and Nora to fuck them? And they figured it out later that's why in the first teasers for ch12 they are not happy to see Hunter

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just re-played Drew's bad end in chapter 11 and noticed this
View attachment 3216313
View attachment 3216314
Do you think they drugged (same way they did with Brenna) Keira and Nora to fuck them? And they figured it out later that's why in the first teasers for ch12 they are not happy to see Hunter
Well, everyone knows about this... especially from the diary written by Sterling’s father, he says that they used their bodies while he went somewhere... or do you think Nora or Kira would have quietly fucked with Drew like that? especially with Hunter... :KEK:

Reactions: Leongen43
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes