Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
I don't mind the long update period, totally expect the last one or maybe two chapters to take a year to complete. The dev always delivers with great content, each update contunies to be better from the last. BeingADik is yearly updates, I feel majority people don't mind that cause like WWG, that dev always delivers great content as well.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
That's been thrown around a lot, Chapter 11 had 986 renders if we don't see double that or very close to it then we been sold a lie.

Id prefer images over animation for PV but if it ain't double from last time that's again another lie we been fed for even more dev time.
I’m curious about this too. I wonder if anyone will check this claim or the 150,000+ words claims. Maybe it’s accurate, but sure seems doubtful. CH 11 was not much different than CH 10 in terms of play time.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Before this thread gets scrubbed again, I think I'll divert the conversation to how I've recently found out why I like the Hunter scenes so much in this game. Also why I find most other NTR games boring and not really worth playing. I really like corruption. Hunter's ugliness and underhanded drugging causes the girls to give in to the lust of the moment and cast away their normal aspersions. Thus making their eventual "love" of him that much sweeter. It's the breaking down of values and rules in a person that I think PV shows so well. My favourite scene in chp.11 wasn't even with Hunter, it was with Rachida. The switch from reluctant to overwhelming pleasure and desire is really hot.

Most NTR games don't do the actual act of corruption well. I think the architect and his games also do a really good job of this though. The breaking down of purity through manipulation and emotional force. Both Devs also write the characters as believable and well-defined so when their desires are used against them to corrupt them, it hits harder. Not just random because the plot demands it. Ophelia has her care for others used against her, Brenna has her desire for trust and vulnerability used against her, etc...

It took me a while to figure out why I didn't find Ophelia's scene with Sterling as hot in chp.11 or Brenna's with Sterling in chp. 9. (In contrast to their respective NTR scenes) I've figured out it was because they both make a conscious choice to cross the line because of love and not out of overwhelming lust. Honestly, I just don't think that's as hot as someone corrupting her with his vile meat stick by manipulating their fears and desires.

In short, corruption is really hard to do well and very few devs can actually pull it off. Most just rely on the shock/taboo factor of NTR to bypass the (well-written) character development needed to truly show believable corruption. Cause that's what NTR is at the end of the day right? The desire to see the lust of a loved one corrupt them, to the point it overcomes the internal want to stay pure and monogamous, as social norms demand.

WWG does all this damn well and that's why I don't care if he takes an extra week or breaks deadlines... The man has me by the balls with his excellently crafted corruption. So I'll wait. *Shrugs*
That is simply not true. As an avid NTR player of both Western and Asian, I can comfortably say "corruption" is one thing NTR developers get right most of the time. If they dont then they use a cheap hypnosis plot or worse yet "drugs", which is funny because you claim this game did it good when in most cases drugs are a cop out for actual corruption and depravement of women.

KingDanTura

Dec 27, 2021
That is simply not true. As an avid NTR player of both Western and Asian, I can comfortably say "corruption" is one thing NTR developers get right most of the time. If they dont then they use a cheap hypnosis plot or worse yet "drugs", which is funny because you claim this game did it good when in most cases drugs are a cop out for actual corruption and depravement of women.
Bro is that game in your signature? If it is can you tell me the name of the game?

Jan 21, 2020
Have you considered that maybe I like drugs and hypnosis when used as plot instigators to further people's emotional and mental corruption? As I said in my post it is not the act itself, it is the reasoning behind it, I like. The loss of purity and of deeply-held belief written in a well-written, believable, and entertaining way.

I've played a fair amount of western and asian ntr games. 95% were not my cup of tea in regards to corruption. If you have any suggestions I'll take them but other than that there's no need to argue against someone's personal preference and reasoning. I think I've laid those both out clearly enough.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Have you considered that maybe I like drugs and hypnosis when used as plot instigators to further people's emotional and mental corruption? As I said in my post it is not the act itself, it is the reasoning behind it, I like. The loss of purity and of deeply-held belief written in a well-written, believable, and entertaining way.
If you like it thats fine but I would say for a majority of NTR players, Drugs and Hypnosis feels like cheating. You are kinda contradicting yourself because the use of hypnosis and drugs are shortcuts not proper ways to showcase "loss of purity and of deeply-held belief", it is used to get around doing that in the first place.
I've played a fair amount of western and asian ntr games. 95% were not my cup of tea in regards to corruption. If you have any suggestions I'll take them but other than that there's no need to argue against someone's personal preference and reasoning. I think I've laid those both out clearly enough.
Well its more so the way you presented your claim. It didnt seem knowledgeable about the subject yet you spoke as if everything you said were true and many NTR enjoyers like myself would hard disagree with your take.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
If you like it thats fine but I would say for a majority of NTR players, Drugs and Hypnosis feels like cheating. You are kinda contradicting yourself because the use of hypnosis and drugs are shortcuts not proper ways to showcase "loss of purity and of deeply-held belief", it is used to get around doing that in the first place.

Well its more so the way you presented your claim. It didnt seem knowledgeable about the subject yet you spoke as if everything you said were true and many NTR enjoyers like myself would hard disagree with your take.
I kinda agree on that, hypnosis can be hot but it gets boring and drugs i don't like at all. I prefer more "organics" ways of corruption.

By the way BBC Master i though that you hated the game what are you doing here? Genuine question

Reactions: BBC King

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I kinda agree on that, hypnosis can be hot but it gets boring and drugs i don't like at all. I prefer more "organics" ways of corruption.

By the way BBC Master i though that you hated the game what are you doing here? Genuine question
I dont hate the game, there is nothing to really hate about it. Great models/sex scenes. I enjoy it.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I agree with this person DeathIsImminent

I’ve never been a fan of NTR, because no matter what NTR I play, there is duplicity on the part of Mc girls, i.e. they forget about love for Mc and fight like whores to fuck with anyone, it’s boring, it makes you puke as if you don’t have the desire and stories that immediately suddenly fall into place and are focused on making girls become a plate for sperm from all the guys. then MC is turned into a cuckold, and the girl is like “Blah blah, I love you, but still fucking with someone else is for variety” everywhere it’s the same thing... I’ll move on to the topic of the person who asked this question for PV, here NTR works like this the main villain uses his tools to seduce girls to turn them into HIS whores, there is no such ala “Sterling I love you but Hunter’s dick is better than yours” or hypocrisy, here they say that because they are under the influence of drugs and influence, this is the only plus in the game! Sterling's goal is NOT TO LET the villain corrupt the girls, one small mistake, and this girl is no longer yours, she will be attached to the villain, she has exhausted her feelings for Mc, because drugs work on them, and without these drugs and all sorts of other substances from the Hunters, the girls will love Sterling no matter what, even if Sterling gets kicked out in the future, they will love him deep down, this is not that NTR game where the girl contradicts herself when she got a big dick and tells her boyfriend that she loves him, it’s boring without any -that’s a consequence... so this ntr revolution from WWG really deserves excellent praise, I wouldn’t even say that this is straight NTR, it can be considered more like corruption, Sterling as a normal guy versus Hunter as a corrupt villain, both will confront like this

Jan 21, 2020

I'd argue drugs and hypnosis are VN tropes. Tropes turn into cliches if not properly enacted. Though, in part, I think they are an "eye of the beholder" situation, it must still be possible to use drugs and hypnosis as a crucible for means of well-executed corruption. It's just harder to pull off in a satisfying way. Just like with any well-known trope. For instance: Hunter uses drugs to "soften" the girls so he can use their deepest insecurities and desires against them? Hot, and interesting. Random ugly bastard puts his penis into an unconscious girl after he drugged her? Boring and trite.

I don't make the rules, I just jack off to them.

Yeah, I think the whole point of my original post is that I'm not really an ntr enjoyer at all. lol. And though I hear you, I was pretty clear in that it was my opinion on the matter, of which I think I'm the most knowledgeable of. ;) And I'm not gonna put an "in my opinion" in front of every sentence. Haha.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
There's a sort of dissonance between the girls' love for Sterling, and how easily they fall prey to Hunter (or Drew). While the drugs are a factor, I suspect the girls would be equally receptive to almost any male (or woman with a penis). I believe they still feel strong love for Sterling, but at the same time they're also slaves to their baser instincts.

It all comes back to the (titular) power vacuum, meaning as soon as Sterling is out of the picture, the girls will easily have sex with someone else. We see this over and over in the bad endings. Even though they're non-canon, they're as plausible as anything in the main story, and they remind us of the persistent risk of losing the girls.

I recognize that the girls have "needs", but it's hard not to see them as sluts on some level. Perhaps everyone is, on some level. If we set aside the incest angle, there might even be a moral hidden in this story: that timing is everything when it comes to relationships. Our lives could unfold very differently if we seized opportunities before they were gone. Qui audet adipiscitur.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Great game, still playing through it (on chapter 6) and while the DEV is amazing at comedy (I couldn't breathe laughing again when Eva and him had sex and were so loud his family were all giving miserable looks to Brenna), he knows nothing about human nature. He had the MC upset that Lucia gave him a blowjob, and he delayed in doing anything with a naked Brenna, while he was rock hard and horny... then he pouted about Lucia giving him a BJ... or my favourite, the long conversations before sex... because, that's what men want to do when they're rock hard. Seriously, is the dev a female?

Great sense of humour anyhow, there's that going for it still.

Seriously, I totally understand being hesitant about your sister in real life... but in this GAME, he already seen them nude, they got him off (same deal with his mom), he's touched their naughty bits... it's honestly insulting my intelligence at this point. hehehe

Oh, and all the blackmail... "you tell anyone and I'll show people the hidden camera footage" and at that point I am yelling at the screen "how is this a threat that works?!" seriously, at most someone is upset (not very, everyone has seen him nude, masterbated, helped him yadda yadda yadda), but the hidden cameras and footage from them is very illegal. I would be like "go for it, you'll get all the sex you need in jail, they'll forgive me".

I hope this gets better, or at LEAST has the same level of humour. I see far too many games with this weak blackmail trope that always bothers me. I may have to make my own game up where the MC beats the crap out of them and takes all their money and blackmails them back! Something, ANYTHING... LOL...

And Hunter... why did the dev have to make him look like some sort of hideous zombie??

Sorry, just had to vent. Did I mention the awesome humour? ;)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes