Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Have you played any one of the thousands of VNs out there?! The vast majority are not like this with a pussified man in it. and hypocritical women, especially a MOTHER you have had sex multiple times with in many different ways trying to make you feel guilty about getting a single blowjob from your aunt! And then ORDERING YOU not to visit her. Seriously, you don't see the stupidity in this?!
I dunno man... women who are hypocritical, stupid, and use guilt... sounds kinda realistic to me. :KEK:

Edit: But honestly, Ophelia being possessive of Sterling and protective of Aliza are totally believable behaviors. Besides, it only sets up a temporary obstacle to be overcome, which makes the reward that much sweeter when Ophelia inevitably gives in. It's more believable than her becoming instantly supportive of Sterling's every desire, and that makes her a more interesting character than most of the fuck puppets in these kinds of games. There are so many other games that are simplistic fantasies written by (probable) virgins, it's refreshing that this one actually has some layers to it.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Shiiitttt! Because of your discussion, now I’m afraid that in the new update there will be moments where, while I’m fucking Ophelia, and Sterling during sex he imagines Hunter’s face or he’s already in his thoughts discussing insidious plans on how to take revenge Hunter... :KEK:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
aright cool, thanks man... damn, so between 1 & 2 years for it to be finished... oh well :confused:
No problem. This is not exact information, this is everything that a person who is associated with the developer of the game says ;)

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I have no faith in wwg to meet this deadline. He’s a great developer, but he’s bad at deadlines. I’m expecting no sooner than MLK day.
It's not a deadline. He never calls it a deadline. Why do people keep saying it's a deadline? Why do people keep treating it as a deadline when he makes sure to never call it that?

It's an estimate. It's only an estimate.

Maybe you are exaggerating, but a lot of people seem will misread what he says then get mad at him for their lack of reading comprehension. He says "I MIGHT have it ready here" or "I'll try to get it done here", then people interpret that as a deadline instead of an estimate, then say "he's bad at deadlines.

It was never a deadline. You'll be a lot less disappointed when you stop misinterpreting his words.

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
Most recent estimate is first week of January, so check in daily.
What I want to know is when will the update be released for free tiers? I'm guessing this week's deadline will be for the top tier members and there will be few days/weeks delay for the ones who get it free here? Or am I wrong?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
What I want to know is when will the update be released for free tiers? I'm guessing this week's deadline will be for the top tier members and there will be few days/weeks delay for the ones who get it free here? Or am I wrong?
Officially there will be a delay, but almost always someone drops a leak here within 24 hours. So check daily.

cosmefulanito333

Apr 30, 2023
It's not a deadline. He never calls it a deadline. Why do people keep saying it's a deadline? Why do people keep treating it as a deadline when he makes sure to never call it that?

Maybe you are exaggerating, but a lot of people seem will misread what he says then get mad at him for their lack of reading comprehension. He says "I MIGHT have it ready here" or "I'll try to get it done here", then people interpret that as a deadline instead of an estimate, then say "he's bad at deadlines.

It was never a deadline. You'll be a lot less disappointed when you stop misinterpreting his words.
But you cant avoid deadlines. When he says the release will be the first week the deadline is sunday. Release dates are probably his only weak point as a dev, theres nothing wrong with pointing it out.

Reactions: uscmiller22

cheman22

Sep 2, 2020
When you think about it, Hunter is winning. Like in what if #3, Hunter is looking for someone to carry on his legacy. He told Sterling's dad that he would become a Dio Del Sesso. He thought he had his successor with Drew, but Drew made changes that would prevent knocking everyone up. Sterling refused to take on the role, but did it anyway, he just doesn't know it. Other than the body parts he is losing, Hunter is getting to watch his desires unfold. All it would take is to sneak into the bathroom and swap birth control pills with fertility pills and Sterling will have everyone knocked up by months end.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
When you think about it, Hunter is winning. Like in what if #3, Hunter is looking for someone to carry on his legacy. He told Sterling's dad that he would become a Dio Del Sesso. He thought he had his successor with Drew, but Drew made changes that would prevent knocking everyone up. Sterling refused to take on the role, but did it anyway, he just doesn't know it. Other than the body parts he is losing, Hunter is getting to watch his desires unfold. All it would take is to sneak into the bathroom and swap birth control pills with fertility pills and Sterling will have everyone knocked up by months end.
I never thought of that idea. I just want to know why did Drew make changes to avoid knocking people up?

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017

So if a dev just need to said it not a deadline, it only an estimate, they can just infinitely delays it without any solid date of the release?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I never thought of that idea. I just want to know why did Drew make changes to avoid knocking people up?
He's referring to the fact that Drew had her testicles removed as part of her transition. Drew might have done this as a method of birth control, but the main reason was to stop producing the testosterone hormone, in order to appear more feminine. She still injects some testosterone in order to maintain sexual function however.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So if a dev just need to said it not a deadline, it only an estimate, they can just infinitely delays it without any solid date of the release?
Only if their name is ICSTOR! :KEK:

I'm just as eager for the update as anyone, but I'd rather endure a delay than get a rushed, incomplete mess.

“A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I dunno man... women who are hypocritical, stupid, and use guilt... sounds kinda realistic to me. :KEK:

Edit: But honestly, Ophelia being possessive of Sterling and protective of Aliza are totally believable behaviors. Besides, it only sets up a temporary obstacle to be overcome, which makes the reward that much sweeter when Ophelia inevitably gives in. It's more believable than her becoming instantly supportive of Sterling's every desire, and that makes her a more interesting character than most of the fuck puppets in these kinds of games. There are so many other games that are simplistic fantasies written by (probable) virgins, it's refreshing that this one actually has some layers to it.
That actually makes sense. She did apologize later for this, which was nice.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes