MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
While I know it's not important, I am curious about why. Does anyone know why WWG is no longer the owner (or whatever the proper term is) of this thread?
Probably he was just tired of seeing anti-NTR and anti-vanilla arguing with each other and decided to focus on the game without paying attention to the whining)))

Don’t take it to heart, maybe I’m wrong, although... who knows, who knows... :HideThePain:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Probably he was just tired of seeing anti-NTR and anti-vanilla arguing with each other and decided to focus on the game without paying attention to the whining)))

Don’t take it to heart, maybe I’m wrong, although... who knows, who knows... :HideThePain:
I just hope that part 13, I think it'll take a year at least to develop, wishing it has more solo sex scenes for Ophelia and Sterling, as this event for Vanilla fans her night event was completely skipped and the next 2 sex scenes for her where her taking it in missionary position, let's see how it goes, but this update at least for Ophelia's Vanilla path did not seem worth the wait :/

Last edited:

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
I've never actually minded Drew because she's shown that she hates the idea of druggin family etc, but after playing chapter 12 I hope Drew becomes a staple in the household. The issue with her fucking David still needs to be addressed but there could be some extra backstory or fabrication shenanigans going on.

Basically what I'm saying is I want to see Sterling topping Drew

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I guess this game is close to it's ending?
I can't wait for next update :)

ps : I wish they included a family tree or something in the game.. Because it's very confusing :ROFLMAO:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
While I know it's not important, I am curious about why. Does anyone know why WWG is no longer the owner (or whatever the proper term is) of this thread?
It has to do with Patreon's terms of service. If WWG was the owner of this thread, that could be seen by Patreon as WWG being connected to prohibited content.

And as we all know, there is no prohibited content in Power Vacuum...

avatar-the-last-airbender-joo-dee.gif

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So Im just gonna say this now after finishing Ep12 once this game is completed Im gonna need a What if 8 redo where the rest of the women are included.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Reactions: Radagastt

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
Likely the first time anyone's called that the "ntr patch". But yes, the mandatory incest patch is absolutely required for playabilty. So if you, Thechamel, find your game files lacking this you can find the patch in the OP.
I had the ntr switch in my head at the same time, can you fumble as you write? Because I often do :HideThePain:

Reactions: TGafy

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
am stuck at the very same place, spend more than an hour reading and searching, could not find an answer but apparently many have completed everything so.. some one.. please help?
You're missing at least one event in that list. Make sure the patch is installed correctly.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes