D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
well for some reason every sinlge time i try to load one of my savefiles on the latests update i keep getting py errors and im forced to rollback (preventing progretion) :(

and i wont play the whole game from the start, it would take days to reach chapter 12 again :(

is there any solution to this?
You can upload one of your saves and I or someone else can take a look at it.

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi, Just wanted to know where is the switch to off/on NTR, on main page it is said it will be showed in beginning.

Note: I have also download the mandatory uncensored patch and drag and drop the folder as per instructions.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Hi, Just wanted to know where is the switch to off/on NTR, on main page it is said it will be showed in beginning.

Note: I have also download the mandatory uncensored patch and drag and drop the folder as per instructions.
in hunter's room

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok I finally played Chapter 12, first off thank you Dev for telling us Hunter backstory on how he became Dios de Sesso and how he made a business for himself. the twist at the end with Annabelle got me. Yeah I have to say, Drew NTR with Lucia and Kiera was the best scene ever, that wasn’t even a NTR, it ended great. Now my question is now that the family knows about what Hunter been doing, What will they do about Drew?

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Guys i didnt get the scene with the dog, what do i have to do to reach it? I read that there is a scene already in chapter 11 but i didnt play it too. So my question is : Do i necessarly have to play the scene in chapter 11 to have the other scene in chatper 12?
Or if someone have a save before these 2 scenes i take it :D
Thanks in advance

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Guys i didnt get the scene with the dog, what do i have to do to reach it? I read that there is a scene already in chapter 11 but i didnt play it too. So my question is : Do i necessarly have to play the scene in chapter 11 to have the other scene in chatper 12?
Or if someone have a save before these 2 scenes i take it :D
Thanks in advance
Just play til the end of chapter 12, then open NTR switch and check the gallery. Now you can see both the dog scenes.(Chapter 11 dog scene do not need to switch on NTR, you can just check the gallery and choose to let the door open)

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Ok I finally played Chapter 12, first off thank you Dev for telling us Hunter backstory on how he became Dios de Sesso and how he made a business for himself. the twist at the end with Annabelle got me. Yeah I have to say, Drew NTR with Lucia and Kiera was the best scene ever, that wasn’t even a NTR, it ended great. Now my question is now that the family knows about what Hunter been doing, What will they do about Drew?
After we found out that Keira and Nora were voluntarily involved with Drew way back when, Drew seems like much less of a villain. The alleged Drew/David affair is still a big issue, but I wonder if it's not what it appears to be? Could it also be possible the email "evidence" was fabricated (similar to Hunter's evidence against Sterling in chapter 12)? And perhaps the biggest mystery of all is: how did David die, and is he really even dead? :unsure:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Just play til the end of chapter 12, then open NTR switch and check the gallery. Now you can see both the dog scenes.(Chapter 11 dog scene do not need to switch on NTR, you can just check the gallery and choose to let the door open)
Thanks for your answer, i finally find how to get the dog scene in chapter 12 but i still cant see the scene in the gallery of chapter 11 :( dogscene.PNG I did open all these scenes but no one with the dog.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Thanks for your answer, i finally find how to get the dog scene in chapter 12 but i still cant see the scene in the gallery of chapter 11 :( View attachment 3277611 I did open all these scenes but no one with the dog.
If I recall correctly, the dog scene in chapter 11 is bundled into a "Catherine's friends" plotline, which I think is the thumbnail with Amber and Sterling. You just have to advance it far enough and you should get the scene you're looking for.

Reactions: gabich69

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Wait what do you mean by "family knows what hunter's being doing?" Is it canon or non canon?

RentedWig

Dec 22, 2017
Wait what do you mean by "family knows what hunter's being doing?" Is it canon or non canon?
It's not canon that hunter has had sex with any of them. But it is canon that he has tried to by using manipulation and drugs so everybody knows that he was trying (and failing) to have sex with them.

Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Lonerwolfie85

Sep 17, 2018
You can upload one of your saves and I or someone else can take a look at it.

well here is the problem (i tried overwriting my previous game folder, and i tried a clean install)
i imported the save folfer into the new, and i also have tried withot putting the folder at all, every time the game tries to load a scene after i load a savefile i get a similar error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/mcroom_menu.rpy", line 26, in script
jump nightcry
ScriptError: could not find label 'nightcry'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump nightcry
File "D:\Juegos\PC\H Games\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Juegos\PC\H Games\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Power Vacuum 12Beta
Fri Jan 19 17:21:05 2024

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
well here is the problem (i tried overwriting my previous game folder, and i tried a clean install)
i imported the save folfer into the new, and i also have tried withot putting the folder at all, every time the game tries to load a scene after i load a savefile i get a similar error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump nightcry

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump nightcry
File "D:\Juegos\PC\H Games\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Juegos\PC\H Games\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Power Vacuum 12Beta
Fri Jan 19 17:21:05 2024
Ok you are using the beta game, recommend downloading the latest full update 12 with the mandatory patch and try again.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
It's not canon that hunter has had sex with any of them. But it is canon that he has tried to by using manipulation and drugs so everybody knows that he was trying (and failing) to have sex with them.
Isn't it now canon that Hunter had sex with Nora and Keira? As a non-NTR person, can't say I'm thrilled hearing about that. I understand about Drew and Keira, but Hunter being involved kind of sours my interest in them. As far as I can tell they are the only two (blood-related) outside of Annabelle that have had CANON sex with Hunter. Not sure why we need to know that if the NTR is toggled off.

1705697139572.png

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Isn't it now canon that Hunter had sex with Nora and Keira? As a non-NTR person, can't say I'm thrilled hearing about that. I understand about Drew and Keira, but Hunter being involved kind of sours my interest in them. As far as I can tell they are the only two (blood-related) outside of Annabelle that have had CANON sex with Hunter. Not sure why we need to know that if the NTR is toggled off.

View attachment 3278302
Purely theoretically, this is not NTR, logically speaking, Kira and Nora were not associated with Mc and they were not girls who were fucked by Mc himself, NTR is associated with the moment when someone is already fucking Mc's girl... the past is the past..

this is the same thing as saying “Ophelia had sex with David? This is NTR...? ” although... in theory he is a husband, so bringing up the past is a bad idea, naturally Hunter will remind the main character how he fucked their at one time aunt and grandmother to anger him and take him out, this is the only winning trump card for Hunter to show off... now Mc cannot make the mistake that his father made...

Reactions: Leongen43

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Shit, I was just typing this thought and you already answered it turns out :KEK:
I guess maybe I misunderstood something and was thinking their sexual escapades were ongoing and that the sex was more recent. I suppose based on your response we're talking more like 15-20 years before the events of the game.

4.20 star(s) 366 Votes