john984

Jun 6, 2020
A really weird behaviour. Please check the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just checked your steps. Moved one save to another folder, uninstalled the game and then deleted the folder (...\Documents\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.powervacuum\). And re-downloaded from pixeldrain (didn't put the save yet) and as I open the game there are all the previous saves again. Also I don't have any other port of this game installed; I had the ch12 beta but uninstalled before downloading the official one.

lfjkgdf

Sep 12, 2017
I reviewed the scene (see spoiler below). Kumiko is saying that Catherine has needed to have sex "for a long time" (meaning 4 years in this case), because Catherine was 14 when she broke something at Kumiko's house. "I wanted a good way"; "needed a good sorting out"; these are past tense, Catherine is currently 18 in the present when the game takes place.

yeah i see what you mean. It's just worded a bit strangely so i misunderstood

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Just checked your steps. Moved one save to another folder, uninstalled the game and then deleted the folder (...\Documents\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.powervacuum\). And re-downloaded from pixeldrain (didn't put the save yet) and as I open the game there are all the previous saves again. Also I don't have any other port of this game installed; I had the ch12 beta but uninstalled before downloading the official one.
One last try (but then I'm unfortunately out of any ideas why it's doing that in your case)

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I was bored so I made a family tree. Let me know if I got anything wrong. SPOILERS FOR MOST RECENT EPISODE.
Maybe add Annabelle?

Here's an old one I did...

I whipped this up a year ago (before chapter 11) so it's missing a couple of names and pictures, but it's mostly complete:

Edit: I tried to keep mine pretty tidy, but revelations in chapter 12 make a mess of it. Specifically, there doesn't seem to be an organized way to show that Lucia and Sterling are double cousins. 2 siblings from one family reproducing with 2 siblings from another family makes a mess of the family tree as we tend to think of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: traveladaptor69

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Maybe add Annabelle?

Here's an old one I did...

Edit: I tried to keep mine pretty tidy, but revelations in chapter 12 make a mess of it. Specifically, there doesn't seem to be an organized way to show that Lucia and Sterling are double cousins. 2 siblings from one family reproducing with 2 siblings from another family makes a mess of the family tree as we tend to think of it.
Yeah I forgot about Annabelle. I was mainly just wanting to show the blood relations, as it were. Agreed about the double-cousins thing, but that's just how family trees are sometimes. I guess considering the relations this family has with each other it could be MUCH worse, and potentially will be by the time the game is over. ;)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Anyone having problem with the gallery?
Are you running the Beta or the Official?

Have you downloaded and saved in the mandatory patch?

If Beta, the gallery is incomplete; if not patched, the gallery is incomplete.

If neither condition applies, you may need to redownload and unpack - something may have been corrupted or lost.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Still working on chapter 10 events so don't crucify me if my info isn't up to date.

I find it hilarious though that basically everyone knows you are fucking your mother, both your sisters, your aunt, and all their friends, but it hasn't occurred to anyone that you might be fooling around with your cousin you share a bed with.

• Haha
Reactions: Family Fun

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Still working on chapter 10 events so don't crucify me if my info isn't up to date.

I find it hilarious though that basically everyone knows you are fucking your mother, both your sisters, your aunt, and all their friends, but it hasn't occurred to anyone that you might be fooling around with your cousin you share a bed with.
I haven't gotten that but goddamn that's funny!

Reactions: WildBillKatt

Lonerwolfie85

Sep 17, 2018
well for some reason every sinlge time i try to load one of my savefiles on the latests update i keep getting py errors and im forced to rollback (preventing progretion) :(

and i wont play the whole game from the start, it would take days to reach chapter 12 again :(

is there any solution to this?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
well for some reason every sinlge time i try to load one of my savefiles on the latests update i keep getting py errors and im forced to rollback (preventing progretion) :(

and i wont play the whole game from the start, it would take days to reach chapter 12 again :(

is there any solution to this?
You can upload one of your saves and I or someone else can take a look at it.

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes