hbppppah

Apr 26, 2020
Is it normal that a safe from mid chapter 9 played with the chapter 11 version dont work? just to be clear i have mandatory patch installed

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it normal that a safe from mid chapter 9 played with the chapter 11 version dont work? just to be clear i have mandatory patch installed
As noted, the Ren'Py version was changed, so some saves may or may not work, you may have to start over or hunt saves here. I've seen dev has saves on Discord to.

There seems to be some incompatibility with old saves during scenes since I updated Renpy.

Just_Browsing1220

Jun 6, 2023
Yeah, it's a must-have. I would like to know now that Hunter "left" and the family knows the truth about the Onlyfans, if they will continue it. There should be at least a scene of Ophelia and Brenna making a video for OF.

Exactly, Ophelia confronting Drew. All three sisters will make a good final bad end for Drew

Nah, for the final bad end it should at least be all the girls. Like chapter 9 or 10 where Hunter is in bed with 10 girls.

Now that bad ends are more dark, there should be at least a blackmailing or corruption type ending
I don't remember Hunter being in bed with several women. Was this a proper scene or just a monologue from Hunter?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Glad I left this window open as they never posted the update on the list of latest updates. Nothing since the Beta version showed up there, but anyways, really like how the fail scenes keep getting more and more elaborate. So, guessing the final chapter will be coming out next year. Would be a shame to see this go, because it has been fun. Really, I feel this is Sandboxing done right, letting you know where and when to go wherever you need to go. Wish more Sandbox games did that, but in any event, really been enjoying this. If the Dev ever did see this, thank you so very much for this!!! Only regret I have is not trying this game out sooner.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Another thing to do when making a save make sure it's not in the middle of an animated scene. Apparently new updates gets weird about it making it unable to load :cautious:
Always save before an animated scene :WeSmart:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm getting a weird bug where any time the image on screen changes an angry Aliza face pops up. Anyone else getting this? Started after the scene where Mallory shows up to her place with Sushi.
screenshot0001.png

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes