NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Ok, I've read this chapter like 3 times already and the ONE part that hurt me to my very soul was when Ophelia and Brenna were in the threesome and Ophelia says 'I was lactating at the time'... WAS!?!?!? When the hell!?!? Now fully ignoring that this is an affront to me personaly. I was under the impression that Ophelia was leaking like a broken faucet because of the hormones Hunter was slipping on everyone (like with Brenna's pubic hair going haywire), as far as I know that didn't stop, heck he was putting in more, why would it stop?

Also, wouldn't it be something that comes up? You know a little conversation of 'Huh? The plumbing in the mamas fixed itself for some reazon, hehe Who says woman can't do blue collar jobs?'

Also, a lot of the time I have handwaved the stupid actions of the characters with 'they're drugged off of their fucking rocker, I've seen people in that state doing worse.', but Flora takes the 'ok, this is too much award' with DRINKING a whine that EXPLODED right in front of her, she's never been to Sterling's house so she isn't under the influence (she didn't even taste test the reduction before she just chugged on the bottle) and she said herself that she had already made that reduction hundreds of times probably with hundreds of different wines and it exploding in front of her for the first time in the process didn't raise any red flag?

Other than that, I really liked this update, the group scenes are very good and a good show that the girls are starting to be ok with this whole 'harem' thing and showing that Nora and Kiera are kinda the end state of all this kerfafle is nice.

The place where the chapter left off feels like a great place to take the relationships to something more intimate and honest, and I hope that the antagonist story doesn't end like that.

And on a positive note, as someone that knows a 'Nacho', have Sterling tell Cath that they could name the baby 'Ignacio' so that they can call the kid 'Nacho' that's kinda how that name works, pretty sure the dev already knows considering the scene but just as an 'incase'.

Now, this proyect is too far gone to ask for this but the Dev is probably going to continue making games and I have to beg on my knees right now, please learn to constraint the scope of each chapter, even if you don't end up getting a standar size for updates at the very least have an upper limit. If this project ends up on a 'we're on chapter 15... and I might need another chapter' it means that it's been well out of hand for some time.

I'm not saying this because of wait times, I'm saying this because of burn out, the dev already said that he's been sacrificing more and more of his free time to this game and he really shouldn't, we'll probably see an ending to this game but if he continues with this mindset of 'double everything' then we'll probably not see the ending to his next work, if he even wants to make one after.

I really admire the dev, it's noticeable the improvement he's have over the chapters, he's one of the few devs I've seen here that has a knak for cinematography, he's been improving like a maniac on the lightning department and his animations have been steadily improving, it does feel jarring going back and finding those little experiments he had and then dropped in initial chapters like the chapter that has a lot of over exposed renders, the chapter where the characters blink or where he was making animatic animations for actions that didn't need a full on animated scene but could do with some movement, but dude, you've done well, finish this game, take what you've learned and just go steady with the next proyect.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
People, I don't know what happened with this version but there are many strange things, the sandbox is gone, and you can only get to the end of chapter 11 (and all the saves are useless, that's the least of it).

Don't have the patch installed, and also the Ren'Py version was changed, so some saves might not work at all.

There seems to be some incompatibility with old saves during scenes since I updated Renpy.
cant wait till its out
It's already out, not sure what you are talking about..

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I just saw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I have ask What in the everloving flying fuck is this. :ROFLMAO: Does somebody else remember when it was "only" 5-6 tasks for a chapter or is it only me?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No you aren't alone, I also remember when it wasn't 17 tasks to do in one chapter:D
Yeah it was a tad astonishing to see, but then it was a significantly larger update than has been done before.

Reactions: AVNTester2

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Yeah it was a tad astonishing to see, but then it was a significantly larger update than has been done before.
Yeah my answer is something of that sort too. I like that there's more to do means there's more to the update for me.
Please don't misunderstand I'm not complaining that there's so much to do it was just a simple observation that the update has become noticeably larger then in the beginning where you only had a few things to do. :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Please don't misunderstand I'm not complaining that there's so much to do it was just a simple observation that the update has become noticeably larger then in the beginning where you only had a few things to do. :)
Don't worry, no misunderstanding.
Agreeing with and echoing sentiment only.

Yeah my answer is something of that sort too. I like that there's more to do means there's more to the update for me.
Yeah, the only drawback was all the whining, bitching and disgustingly disingenuous virtue signalling from certain types of people about "bad dev/lying dev" who mysteriously shut the fuck up again as soon as the Beta came out. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Finally get to watch the dog with Brenna scene in gallery and it belongs to NTR ending. But the previous chapter dog scene choice with Rebecca isn't, just curious. It is kinda hilarious how the dog scene play out.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes