lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
take on chapter 12

Ophelia's 63/64 night event, sex scene was entirely skipped/ [wonder if same happened with her 2 bad ends in this chapter, where sex is skipped]; it was entirely uncalled for and her talk with Sterling was shown, post that during Mallory and Aliza's 3some a tease for Sterling and Ophelia was shown of a render, then Mallory and Aliza's 3some happened.

Ophelia had 3 vanilla scenes this update, one really short riding for Sterling, and the other were 3some with Aliza and Brenna, both were missionary positions for her; watching Sterling do the nasty and she didn't get any solo screen time with Sterling, I mean after chapter 11, she really needs some more solo scenes with Sterling, since she ended the note with saying that they need to experience things together and in the last couple of scenes in chapter 11; vaginal sex started, but in this chapter they jumped to 3somes quickly.. it's just shocking that Ophelia and Sterling have only one kiss animation, that too was there in chapter 9 when she was in her dom phase.
That’s what usually happens when you make a to long slowburn that makes characters just going all the way only at the end of the story. I really like this games but It sucks really that Sterling and Ophelia will have so little all the way sex scenes when everything will be done

Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
That’s what usually happens when you make a to long slowburn that makes characters just going all the way only at the end of the story. I really like this games but It sucks really that Sterling and Ophelia will have so little all the way sex scenes when everything will be done
exactly, when chapter 13 drops don't know if it'll be the last or not but then with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ophelia and Sterling will only have story focused content like the night event 63/64 where they talk since he's a good boy, so he will help the entire main cast cope up with all that's been happening in the next chapter.

• Love
Reactions: DarkKatarn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Yeah, it's a must-have. I would like to know now that Hunter "left" and the family knows the truth about the Onlyfans, if they will continue it. There should be at least a scene of Ophelia and Brenna making a video for OF.
Oh my god, Ophelia joining in for an OnlyFans video would be wild. They could "roleplay" the family angle, with her "discovering" what her kids have been up to, before joining in herself, perhaps with a little "discipline". It seems like she was tempted by the idea during the threesome with Sterling and Brenna, let's hope she gives in! :devilish:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Oh my god, Ophelia joining in for an OnlyFans video would be wild. They could "roleplay" the family angle, with her "discovering" what her kids have been up to, before joining in herself, perhaps with a little "discipline". It seems like she was tempted by the idea during the threesome with Sterling and Brenna, let's hope she gives in! :devilish:
Paid family content from OnlyFans? imagine the business they will raise :devilish:

Dec 21, 2019
requires the final build, unfortunately the beta crashes the replay mode

personal considerations on the game, congratulations to the creator because he has a lot of irony in creating particular situations and has created beautiful models and facial expressiveness. I hope that in the future I will be able to add sounds and voices which is the only negative side but I think that with the AI era there will be no problems in its implementation

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
This is fantastic. Really phenomenal visuals, writing and peerless humor. What? Why? is killing it. I tolerate the NTR and incest for the rest of it.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
requires the final build, unfortunately the beta crashes the replay mode

personal considerations on the game, congratulations to the creator because he has a lot of irony in creating particular situations and has created beautiful models and facial expressiveness. I hope that in the future I will be able to add sounds and voices which is the only negative side but I think that with the AI era there will be no problems in its implementation
With the beta, that is by design. Subs have access to the final build, it's just a matter of time for it to reach us.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
take on chapter 12

Ophelia's 63/64 night event, sex scene was entirely skipped/ [wonder if same happened with her 2 bad ends in this chapter, where sex is skipped]; it was entirely uncalled for and her talk with Sterling was shown, post that during Mallory and Aliza's 3some a tease for Sterling and Ophelia was shown of a render, then Mallory and Aliza's 3some happened.

Ophelia had 3 vanilla scenes this update, one really short riding for Sterling, and the other were 3some with Aliza and Brenna, both were missionary positions for her; watching Sterling do the nasty and she didn't get any solo screen time with Sterling, I mean after chapter 11, she really needs some more solo scenes with Sterling, since she ended the note with saying that they need to experience things together and in the last couple of scenes in chapter 11; vaginal sex started, but in this chapter they jumped to 3somes quickly.. it's just shocking that Ophelia and Sterling have only one kiss animation, that too was there in chapter 9 when she was in her dom phase.
I agree Ophelia vanilla content in this update left more to be desired. Ophelia bedtime events are my most favourite part of this game. I used to save them till the last for each update but this time we only got pillow talk instead of any sex scene. Although I enjoyed Ophelia-Brenna threesome, the Flora 3some felt kind of "forced" imo. I'd rather have both Flora & Ophelia solo scenes instead of that. Also it’s sad that there's little to no kiss animation with Ophelia.

On good note, Lucia had the best sex scene in the vanilla update though it seems like it might be her last solo scene.

Reactions: Flea42 and lipe2410

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
I agree Ophelia vanilla content in this update left more to be desired. Ophelia bedtime events are my most favourite part of this game. I used to save them till the last for each update but this time we only got pillow talk instead of any sex scene. Although I enjoyed Ophelia-Brenna threesome, the Flora 3some felt kind of "forced" imo. I'd rather have both Flora & Ophelia solo scenes instead of that. Also it’s sad that there's little to no kiss animation with Ophelia.

On good note, Lucia had the best sex scene in the vanilla update though it seems like it might be her last solo scene.
the OPHELIA and HUNTER sex scene in bed was awesome as well/
KEVIN finally getting to bang OPHELIA in bed scene was no joke as well.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

I'm sure many Hunter fans will argue with this. but yeah, for the same time, the Ophelia scene with Sterling was always exciting, I mean, remember how we started the game? then like gradually everything becomes more interesting and tense between mother and son, and then bang, for a long time they had hot scenes, it was SO EXCITING and SEXY that each of their sleepovers was the best, it’s a pity sometimes they are not enough for us, as for some their plot...

:love: Especially this moment is best

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
I'm sure many Hunter fans will argue with this. but yeah, for the same time, the Ophelia scene with Sterling was always exciting, I mean, remember how we started the game? then like gradually everything becomes more interesting and tense between mother and son, and then bang, for a long time they had hot scenes, it was SO EXCITING and SEXY that each of their sleepovers was the best, it’s a pity sometimes they are not enough for us, as for some their plot...

:love: Especially this moment is best
The color spectrum on that screenshot makes it look like the McDonald's Grimace Shake coming out of Ophelia. But I digress, it was a great scene :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Fayn Arawn
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes