DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I agree Ophelia vanilla content in this update left more to be desired. Ophelia bedtime events are my most favourite part of this game. I used to save them till the last for each update but this time we only got pillow talk instead of any sex scene. Although I enjoyed Ophelia-Brenna threesome, the Flora 3some felt kind of "forced" imo. I'd rather have both Flora & Ophelia solo scenes instead of that. Also it’s sad that there's little to no kiss animation with Ophelia.

On good note, Lucia had the best sex scene in the vanilla update though it seems like it might be her last solo scene.
Same for me, Ophelia had most scenes in this update, she was there in 2 bad ends, they were solo as well, but for Vanilla as you rightly said the 3some scenes somehow seemed forced, I really hoped that after how Sterling and Ophelia were treated in chapter 11 and how many complaints were there in the chapter 11, I thought in this latest chapter at least they would redeem them and get more solo scenes since the game is near it's ending, but NTR got 2 bad ends with her this update :KEK:. Her night scenes with Sterling were skipped lol. I had hopes for this update, but she was forced into 3somes and it had the same missionary position in both the scenes.

I do agree that Lucia this update shined at least for Vanilla fans. she had a good solo end scene.

There should be more kissing in the sex scenes. Lucia's was really hot. I don't remember the last time we kissed/make out Brenna
not recently no, MC made out with her during time Eva at the hotel, and Brenna has a lot of solo scenes with MC and good number of kiss animations as well, her arc with Sterling is written well and has good scenes. but recently yeah, the scenes have reduced

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
why im getting weird feeling that i wanna skip chapter 12 even its beta.:rolleyes:anyway i will try to continue it when official out later on.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Power Vacuum [Ch. 12 Official] [What? Why? Games]

NOTE: Mandatory patch is NOT needed for this release (y)

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - - -

Mac:
- - - - -

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Power Vacuum [Ch. 12 Official] [What? Why? Games]

Win/Linux:

MAC:
People, I don't know what happened with this version but there are many strange things, the sandbox is gone, and you can only get to the end of chapter 11 (and all the saves are useless, that's the least of it).

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes