moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
I'm also kind of wondering how many of the ladies are using a copper iud like Catherine. I figure its kind of good odds for Olivia and Brenna, being as Olivia is the one that took Catherine to get it and they are all family, and about even odds with the others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solidsnake934

May 29, 2022
Every time I go to the replay menu for ch 12 I get an error message and it shuts down the game. Is there something I need to do to fix this?

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Every time I go to the replay menu for ch 12 I get an error message and it shuts down the game. Is there something I need to do to fix this?
Yes....as said a lot already, the version here is the "beta" which is missing the replay gallery....

The "full" release has the replay gallery.

Reactions: mighty

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Ok so question kinda about What if 8, does the main game have a bad end where the MC takes that specific pill or was that made up for the what if only?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Ok so question kinda about What if 8, does the main game have a bad end where the MC takes that specific pill or was that made up for the what if only?
The pill that causes Ophelia to grow a dick? That was only for that What If. Our MC's dick has grown through other means. But if he took the pill, how would that lead to a bad end?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
i can honestly say i play this more for the humour, i also love how expressive the models are even things like subtle snark comes over really well.
I also enjoy the humor and snark, and I couldn't agree more about the facial expressions. They just make the characters feel so much more alive. Honestly it's spoiled me for a lot of other games, if the faces are always the same they feel kind of lifeless.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Not high on my priority list, but this seems like a must-have scene.
Yeah, it's a must-have. I would like to know now that Hunter "left" and the family knows the truth about the Onlyfans, if they will continue it. There should be at least a scene of Ophelia and Brenna making a video for OF.
At least Ophelia x Drew, perhaps some kind of confrontation about the affair. Aliza could make it interesting, all three sisters. I'd be fine if Sterling was absent, but a foursome would be epic.
Exactly, Ophelia confronting Drew. All three sisters will make a good final bad end for Drew
This would be nice, but almost too... predictable? I think I might rather see these two in a bad end threesome.
Nah, for the final bad end it should at least be all the girls. Like chapter 9 or 10 where Hunter is in bed with 10 girls.

Now that bad ends are more dark, there should be at least a blackmailing or corruption type ending

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
take on chapter 12

Ophelia's 63/64 night event, sex scene was entirely skipped/ [wonder if same happened with her 2 bad ends in this chapter, where sex is skipped]; it was entirely uncalled for and her talk with Sterling was shown, post that during Mallory and Aliza's 3some a tease for Sterling and Ophelia was shown of a render, then Mallory and Aliza's 3some happened.

Ophelia had 3 vanilla scenes this update, one really short riding for Sterling, and the other were 3some with Aliza and Brenna, both were missionary positions for her; watching Sterling do the nasty and she didn't get any solo screen time with Sterling, I mean after chapter 11, she really needs some more solo scenes with Sterling, since she ended the note with saying that they need to experience things together and in the last couple of scenes in chapter 11; vaginal sex started, but in this chapter they jumped to 3somes quickly.. it's just shocking that Ophelia and Sterling have only one kiss animation, that too was there in chapter 9 when she was in her dom phase.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes