john984

Jun 6, 2020
That's strange. I checked it on my two devices, but hadn't that there. Also checked the game's save location if there are some issues, but all seems ok for me.
Yeah, I'm also trying to delete those saves from the game and also from the saves location and they keep appearing once I reopen the game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm also trying to delete those saves from the game and also from the saves location and they keep appearing once I reopen the game
Have a look on C: drive, App Data, Roaming, Ren'Py folder.
Should find a folder in there for Power Vacuum (and any other Ren'Py titles too). It should have the same saves and persistent file in it as well.

:EDIT:
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Do you have the Mandatory Patch installed?
For me the Save works fine.
2 Pages back I uploaded the save without RAR and Persistent, maybe try this?
Im not a Modder or Coder so I dont know what the Error could be, Sry.
100% Corret you must have the Mandatory Patch installed.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
The wait of this update was definitely worth, probably not the best one, but for sure one of the best updates since it's the biggest one.

Missed at least one scene with Cath or with Eva(NTR doesn't count when we count with Cath, played as a NTR save too since i wanted to see all scenes, but it's not my main, not a fan of NTR).

The threesomes were for sure the best parts of this update.

Hope in the next update Hunter suffers twice as much for everything he's been trying to do, i fucking hate Hunter.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I was having the same issue on another VN. I realized that in the Ren'Py backup folder (not the "save" folder inside the "game" folder), there is now also a "sync" folder. I hadn't seen this before (may be a new thing), but it also holds a copy of the saves for the in-progress game. If you have a save showing up on a page and want it to be gone forever, you need to look at the "sync" folder and delete the copy there, as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
why is catherine 14 in the patch? the old patches never had that
Where does it say she's 14? If I recall correctly, David's journal says Catherine's 3rd birthday was in 2004. Since the game takes place in 2019, that'd make Catherine 18. :unsure:

lfjkgdf

Sep 12, 2017
Where does it say she's 14? If I recall correctly, David's journal says Catherine's 3rd birthday was in 2004. Since the game takes place in 2019, that'd make Catherine 18. :unsure:
it says it in the scene with ambers mom. yeah it had never said anything like that before. plus it says amber is 18 and i thought they were the same age

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I was having the same issue on another VN. I realized that in the Ren'Py backup folder (not the "save" folder inside the "game" folder), there is now also a "sync" folder. I hadn't seen this before (may be a new thing), but it also holds a copy of the saves for the in-progress game. If you have a save showing up on a page and want it to be gone forever, you need to look at the "sync" folder and delete the copy there, as well.
I'm trying KoGa3 android port. I deleted every save file, also the sync one. Only keeping one save, persistent file and game folder. But every time I reopen the game, all the saves come back

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm trying KoGa3 android port. I deleted every save file, also the sync one. Only keeping one save, persistent file and game folder. But every time I reopen the game, all the saves come back
Ah, Android. I'm one of the overwhelming majority of users that's on a PC, so have no idea beyond that.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
it says it in the scene with ambers mom. yeah it had never said anything like that before. plus it says amber is 18 and i thought they were the same age
I reviewed the scene (see spoiler below). Kumiko is saying that Catherine has needed to have sex "for a long time" (meaning 4 years in this case), because Catherine was 14 when she broke something at Kumiko's house. "I wanted a good way"; "needed a good sorting out"; these are past tense, Catherine is currently 18 in the present when the game takes place.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
A really weird behaviour. Please check the following:

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
PowerVacuum-CH12Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Any chance for a torrent for non-beta version? I can't find it on your site.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Any chance for a torrent for non-beta version? I can't find it on your site.
Thanks for mention;
PowerVacuum-CH12
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: boriello
4.20 star(s) 366 Votes