DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
The post you quoted has a screenshot which clearly shows that part of the content is missing.
This is what should be there at the start of ch 12. I highlighted what is missing. Without it, you can't continue.
View attachment 3284880
If you do have that part in your task list, then you're having a different problem as the poster you quoted.
My progress is exactly the same as the one I quoted.

Everything is green and done, except:

Lucia'sNight time event is at 40/42....

Drew's Happy ending....

Ophelia's catch event is at 0/3....

Kumiko has not delivered the goods....

Going to Gym at 10AM just repeats the Breanna / Dog scene.. so if I understand You correctly, I'll have to restart chapter 12 to see if that line you highlight is missing?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
My progress is exactly the same as the one I quoted.

Everything is green and done, except:

Lucia'sNight time event is at 40/42....

Drew's Happy ending....

Ophelia's catch event is at 0/3....

Kumiko has not delivered the goods....

Going to Gym at 10AM just repeats the Breanna / Dog scene.. so if I understand You correctly, I'll have to restart chapter 12 to see if that line you highlight is missing?
That line should be there. Drew's Happy ending, Ophelia's catch event and Kumiko has not delivered the goods have it as a prerequisite. If you don't have it, you can't continue because you're missing part of the game.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
That line should be there. Drew's Happy ending, Ophelia's catch event and Kumiko has not delivered the goods have it as a prerequisite. If you don't have it, you can't continue because you're missing part of the game.
It appears I am missing "Catherine's friends event" in my list, it is mentioned in multiple stages for other events, so what to do?

Have started over with chapter 12 to complete each step in a more cronological order, which involves a lot of skip time, which was not needed in any other version, could progress multiple events the same days. But not seeing that "Catherine's friends event" in my list at all kinda puzzles me.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I don't think Drew's age has been firmly established but here's what I've pieced together:

We know Ophelia was born in 1983 (making her 36 when PV takes place in 2019). We know Ophelia and Aliza practiced kissing when they were 13 & 12 (respectively), so Aliza is around 35. I therefore assume Drew is the youngest of their family and probably 34. (I suppose it's possible Drew was born 2nd but that's a very narrow window.)

So then let's say Drew is 34, that means she was born around 1985. Drew started fucking Keira and Nora in 1998 at around age 13. This would echo with Hunter also being taught about the Dio Del Sesso legacy at age 13 by his father.

Keira and Nora then moved in with Hunter, Annabelle, & Drew in 1999 when Drew was around 14, and Drew/Keira/Nora were having sex until Hunter joined in 2002 (when Drew was around 17)

Ophelia's reaction to seeing this new Annabelle seems to indicate she looks exactly like Ophelia's mother, and that suggests she may be a clone. If true, the story is making a slight veer into light sci-fi, but that's my current theory.

When was Drew okay with the drugging? I recall her angry reaction after finding out about it.

Drew apparently already knew she was Lucia's father, by doing the math involving Lucia's birth and knowing who Keira was fucking 9 months earlier (Drew). She played along with the paternity test when she already knew what the result would be.

I'm not sure what to make of Catherine's pregnancy revelation yet.

I think it was mentioned Keira and Nora went out for breakfast? However, I also suspect they may be more involved, especially after the cloning jokes during their threesome, in light of my theory about the new Annabelle.
That timeline is a bit disturbing as it seemingly paints Nora as a pedophile, does it not? I wonder if WWG will address this. I mean I know worse shit goes on in some of the games posted here, but that seems like a bit of an oversight by the dev of this otherwise (mostly) above-board game as far as underage content goes. I mean I know it's stuff that happened in the past but it would kind of negatively influence my opinion/interest in Nora.

I know Drew wasn't okay with the tranq dart, but she went along with the rest of it (even after being angry at first finding out). HGH, psychedelics, pheremones and whatever the hell else he was pumping into that house.

I'm kind of with you about Keira and Nora being more involved than they're letting on. Not sure how I feel about cloning though as I feel it could lead to some weird NTR-ish situations. I'm reminded of the weird clone thing in Lust Theory that turned a lot of people off (basically the MC from another timeline was involved in a threesome with one of the LIs).

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It appears I am missing "Catherine's friends event" in my list, it is mentioned in multiple stages for other events, so what to do?

Have started over with chapter 12 to complete each step in a more cronological order, which involves a lot of skip time, which was not needed in any other version, could progress multiple events the same days. But not seeing that "Catherine's friends event" in my list at all kinda puzzles me.
Haven't read all your posts but did you already try to download the ch 12 official from the op again? Don't know if that will help or not but i guessed that it shouldn't hurt to say it

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Who did she have sex with that was prepubescent?

There's underage sex, where one or more are legally still a child, and then there's "throw that fucker in a woodchipper" underage... Which isn't in this game.
Under 18 does not count as underage to you? Or are you being pedantic about using the word pedophile instead of hebephile?

Last edited:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Haven't read all your posts but did you already try to download the ch 12 official from the op again? Don't know if that will help or not but i guessed that it shouldn't hurt to say it
I downloaded wedensday Jan 17th, from Mega, version called: PowerVacuum_Chapter12_Patreon-pc .zip
added mandatory patch.

OP has not been updated since that date, but guess I'm fucked and locked out of an event line that is required to finish this update.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I downloaded wedensday Jan 17th, from Mega, version called: PowerVacuum_Chapter12_Patreon-pc .zip
added mandatory patch.

OP has not been updated since that date, but guess I'm fucked and locked out of an event line that is required to finish this update.
I meant maybe something got corrupted with your download that's why i suggested a re-download because that's what i always try if nothing is helping

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Under 18 does not count as underage to you? Or are you being pedantic about using the word pedophile instead of hebephile?
Might depend upon where he is in the world, or even what state within a country. While unrestricted AOC is 18 in around half the world, it is as young as 16 in some US states, Canadian provinces and Mexican states, as young as 14 in some European and South American countries - and even younger in some places in Africa. On an international board, one standard does not fit all.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Under 18 does not count as underage to you? Or are you being pedantic about the using pedophile instead of hebephile?
Both.

To your first question, different countires have different ages of consent. In mine, Scotland (and the rest of the UK), it's 16.
Can have sex legally, move out of home, join the armed forces (can apply a year before turning 16) have medical consultation/procedures without parental/guardian input and consent. So no, 18 doesn't count as underage for me.
In the US, it's also 16 for most states and many countries in Europe either have 14-16 or no age of consent as a legal standard.

Regarding your second question, I despise the misuse of terminology regardless of context and especially when it's due to an over-emotional response to something.
Whenever someone tries the "semantics" excuse to dismiss a correction, they're just showing themself to be at best disingenuous and at worst lying scum that will stoop to any level to appear right.

The difference between peadophillia and hebephillia, is that the former is the single most disgusting perversion that there is, second to none. Mislabelling other things as being it is an injustice to both the victims and people who's lives have been ruined (or worse) by misconceptions of reasons for being on a sex offender register.

Finally, to preempt an obvious assertion some asshat will make, no I don't find either age range to be attractive in the slightest. Young or older, I like women that look like they've finished growing up physically. If they look underage, I will actively go out of my way to avoid them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervinator

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Both.

To your first question, different countires have different ages of consent. In mine, Scotland (and the rest of the UK), it's 16.
Can have sex legally, move out of home, join the armed forces (can apply a year before turning 16) have medical consultation/procedures without parental/guardian input and consent. So no, 18 doesn't count as underage for me.
In the US, it's also 16 for most states and many countries in Europe either have 14-16 or no age of consent as a legal standard.

Regarding your second question, I despise the misuse of terminology regardless of context and especially when it's due to an over-emotional response to something.
Whenever someone tries the "semantics" excuse to dismiss a correction, they're just showing themself to be at best disingenuous and at worst lying scum that will stoop to any level to appear right.

The difference between peadophillia and hebephillia, is that the former is the single most disgusting perversion that there is, second to none. Mislabelling other things as being it is an injustice to both the victims and people who's lives have been ruined (or worse) by misconceptions of reasons for being on a sex offender register.

Finally, to preempt an obvious assertion some asshat will make, no I don't find either age range to be attractive in the slightest. Young or older, I like women that look like they've finished growing up physically. If they look underage, I will actively go out of my way to avoid them.
Well look, I didn't mean to open a can of worms. In common parlance, at least where I'm from, it's a distinction without a difference. I will choose my words more carefully from now on.

I still feel like the implication should be addressed at some point. With Hunter, we know he was groomed from a young age to be that way. What excuse does Nora have? We know she was involved with her son David but I don't know if we were given dates/ages. Did she only engage in this due to Hunter's influence? Perhaps I should've waited for the next update to reserve my judgement.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
That timeline is a bit disturbing as it seemingly paints Nora as a pedophile, does it not? I wonder if WWG will address this. I mean I know worse shit goes on in some of the games posted here, but that seems like a bit of an oversight by the dev of this otherwise (mostly) above-board game as far as underage content goes. I mean I know it's stuff that happened in the past but it would kind of negatively influence my opinion/interest in Nora.

I know Drew wasn't okay with the tranq dart, but she went along with the rest of it (even after being angry at first finding out). HGH, psychedelics, pheremones and whatever the hell else he was pumping into that house.

I'm kind of with you about Keira and Nora being more involved than they're letting on. Not sure how I feel about cloning though as I feel it could lead to some weird NTR-ish situations. I'm reminded of the weird clone thing in Lust Theory that turned a lot of people off (basically the MC from another timeline was involved in a threesome with one of the LIs).
Nora having sex with underage Drew is disturbing from a moral perspective, but it's in character for her considering she confessed to having sex with her own son David. I'm guessing that Nora and David were "together" before David and Ophelia. Well Ophelia was 15 when Brenna was born, and if David and Ophelia are of similar age then he was definitely underage when he had sex with his mom. Also note that Brenna was born in 1998, which is when Nora and Keira started having sex with Drew. This timeline suggests to me that Hunter/Drew had nothing to do with Nora having sex with David.

Now while all of this would turn my stomach if it was a true story, I'm detached from the moral implications as this is just a fucked-up fantasy about sex gods. The idea that a 13-year-old could learn to seduce grown women is pretty far-fetched unless those women were pedophiles, but again, it's a fantasy. And while I never fantasized about my own mom, 13-year-old me fantasized about plenty of adult women.

Last edited:

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Recent new player here, started with the ch12beta from the beggining:

Does it happen to you that ch12 beta work better than ch12 official?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

Starting over won't help. That line should there from the beginning of ch.12. It won't appear later on.
Some part of your game might be corrupted which causes the game to not see it. So, as Satou has advised, downloading the full game and the patch again might help.
It might even be a corrupt save file. You can test that by downloading somebody else's save from the end of ch11 and loading that.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Why there is so little Catherine scene in ch.12, even ch.11 don't have few scenes of her.
Miss the bottom bitch.:HideThePain:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
A question for those who played till the end of the latest chapter with NTR on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She likely made the assessment by eyeballing it. At this point in the story, she's very "familiar" with Sterling dick and it's proportions. She probably put the wine bottle up to it out of curiosity. Having something large to compare it to in the moment.

Kikoelpene

Jul 29, 2018
Starting over won't help. That line should there from the beginning of ch.12. It won't appear later on.
Some part of your game might be corrupted which causes the game to not see it. So, as Satou has advised, downloading the full game and the patch again might help.
It might even be a corrupt save file. You can test that by downloading somebody else's save from the end of ch11 and loading that.
I've got the same problem. i've deleted and downloaded the game again and it didn't fixed. Any other idea?

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes