D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Thank you for answering.
So is there any chance of pregnancy for Ophelia and Brenna as well and maybe rest of the family characters
It is a safe bet, but who knows what WWG will do. I think it will go to two more chapters to close out everything.

Reactions: Radagastt

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
You're missing at least one event in that list. Make sure the patch is installed correctly.
You think I could play up until all that without the "mandatory patch" being installed?
But ok, I downloaded patch again, installed it, again, and still no progress of any kind to be done.

Clearly I am missing something to tricker moving forward, but searching for the answer doesn't help, no one informs of how they did it. Nothing happens in the rooms on the to do list at the times described.
The one with no time described doesn't occur, have wasted weks in game now to see anything "unusual" pop up to click.

MrBlackstar

Apr 5, 2020
can someone share a safe file with ntr on?
or is there a option to turn it on afterwords i don't want to play the whole game again

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So, now that Hunter has been exposed, and even Drew was shocked about it, in the next chapter Drew will be an ally or an enemy? And the new girl? A new enemy?

I guess we will have to wait 12 months to find out....

Reactions: King Wan

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch. 12 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.103 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Cant wait too play it. Having problems with the beta so gonna wait the offical update is uploaded to the sites

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You think I could play up until all that without the "mandatory patch" being installed?
But ok, I downloaded patch again, installed it, again, and still no progress of any kind to be done.

Clearly I am missing something to tricker moving forward, but searching for the answer doesn't help, no one informs of how they did it. Nothing happens in the rooms on the to do list at the times described.
The one with no time described doesn't occur, have wasted weks in game now to see anything "unusual" pop up to click.
The post you quoted has a screenshot which clearly shows that part of the content is missing.
This is what should be there at the start of ch 12. I highlighted what is missing. Without it, you can't continue.
PoVch12.jpg
If you do have that part in your task list, then you're having a different problem as the poster you quoted.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
What uploads?
The ones that are linked in the very first post of this thread, quoted below...

DOWNLOAD
Mandatory uncensored patch required!
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Ch. 11 Full): - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Thoughts on Chapter 12.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think Drew's age has been firmly established but here's what I've pieced together:

We know Ophelia was born in 1983 (making her 36 when PV takes place in 2019). We know Ophelia and Aliza practiced kissing when they were 13 & 12 (respectively), so Aliza is around 35. I therefore assume Drew is the youngest of their family and probably 34. (I suppose it's possible Drew was born 2nd but that's a very narrow window.)

So then let's say Drew is 34, that means she was born around 1985. Drew started fucking Keira and Nora in 1998 at around age 13. This would echo with Hunter also being taught about the Dio Del Sesso legacy at age 13 by his father.

Keira and Nora then moved in with Hunter, Annabelle, & Drew in 1999 when Drew was around 14, and Drew/Keira/Nora were having sex until Hunter joined in 2002 (when Drew was around 17)

Ophelia's reaction to seeing this new Annabelle seems to indicate she looks exactly like Ophelia's mother, and that suggests she may be a clone. If true, the story is making a slight veer into light sci-fi, but that's my current theory.

When was Drew okay with the drugging? I recall her angry reaction after finding out about it.

Drew apparently already knew she was Lucia's father, by doing the math involving Lucia's birth and knowing who Keira was fucking 9 months earlier (Drew). She played along with the paternity test when she already knew what the result would be.

I'm not sure what to make of Catherine's pregnancy revelation yet.

I think it was mentioned Keira and Nora went out for breakfast? However, I also suspect they may be more involved, especially after the cloning jokes during their threesome, in light of my theory about the new Annabelle.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes