sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
I'm a sick bastard i know but not much drug rape or ntr in this one and its not even close to the tyrannt or bbs oh well

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Chapter 9 rn. When I load a savefile of a scene playing an error happens. And some scenes don't start playing.
This happens with the CH12 official. The Beta CH12 allows me to play without problem.
I've got the same problem. i've deleted and downloaded the game again and it didn't fixed. Any other idea?
Sounds like the same problem
(see https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-12-official-what-why-games.36240/post-12765111)
If re-downloading the game and the patch don't fix it, only thing I can think off is a borked save.
Maybe mixing saves from beta-releases and complete releases causes problems ? I never bother with the betas, so I have no experience there.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm a sick bastard i know but not much drug rape or ntr in this one and its not even close to the tyrannt or bbs oh well
Dude, what's wrong with you? yesterday you were complaining about being brought back after a bad ending, and now you're complaining about how there isn't much rape or NTR, WTF? It also says in English that NTR is a bad ending, what's the point in making it canon? This is the game because of this and is the best to prevent bad endings after you make mistakes.

why complain about something if you already know what the game is about? :FacePalm:

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
Dude, what's wrong with you? yesterday you were complaining about being brought back after a bad ending, and now you're complaining about how there isn't much rape or NTR, WTF? It also says in English that NTR is a bad ending, what's the point in making it canon? This is the game because of this and is the best to prevent bad endings after you make mistakes.

why complain about something if you already know what the game is about? :FacePalm:
i must have not attached the patch right, because i do not see incest or whatever, i know nothing about the game just played the first two chapters and no rape or incest and in the second chapter no ntr unless i see the gallary plus im just going off the tags and the ntr etc should have a completly different line of play not bad end

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
i must have not attached the patch right, because i do not see incest or whatever, i know nothing about the game just played the first two chapters and no rape or incest and in the second chapter no ntr unless i see the gallary plus im just going off the tags and the ntr etc should have a completly different line of play not bad end
Just install the mandatory patch and that's it. and also if you don’t see the NTR and forgot to turn it on, go to Hunter’s room and click on the head and the NTR is turned on. for the gallery, you need to download the full version of Power Vacuum

Reactions: Leongen43

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The whole point of this game is to PREVENT NTR, in fact the NTR scenes always end with the MC dead, kicked out of the house and so on. As stated at the beginning of the game, when you see a NTR scene, is a BAD END resulting in a game over. This game is not a Big Brother type of game, where you continue to play after a NTR event and the plot changes accordingly.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Reactions: PBS666

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Fuck Annabelle in front of Hunter and impregnate her at the moment.:BootyTime:
I'm just curious here. After this chapter's ending. Is anyone else looking forward to Sterling finally getting the opportunity to cuck the hell out of Hunter where it will really hurt?
that would be a good bad end :p but judging how the previous bad ends are designed I doubt they will have this one... because high paying crowd needs Hunter to win, developer won't disappoint them

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
that would be a good bad end :p but judging how the previous bad ends are designed I doubt they will have this one... because high paying crowd needs Hunter to win, developer won't disappoint them
Yeah, next chapter probably have two canon endings. One good and one bad. For the bad one, I still don't know how Hunter achieve his goal cause he had already tried drugging the whole family and killing anyone whose oppose him. What other choices do he has to achieve the ultimate bad end? Maybe Hunter tired of playing safe anymore and just turn the whole family into sex slave for him and his clients around the world.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Yeah, next chapter probably have two canon endings. One good and one bad. For the bad one, I still don't know how Hunter achieve his goal cause he had already tried drugging the whole family and killing anyone whose oppose him. What other choices do he has to achieve the ultimate bad end? Maybe Hunter tired of playing safe anymore and just turn the whole family into sex slave for him and his clients around the world.
I still think the bad end where Sterling kills Hunter and somehow keeps Hunter alive to see what damage Sterling can cause to his empire that he's built over the years would be good, and then Sterling can like not fuck the girls for a week so that Hunter's high paying clients, just drop off and Hunter sees this and gets angry but he's dead so he cannot do anything, and then Sterling with the help of Drew can like destroy his empire because Drew knows all the secrets then to add salt on Hunter's already dead wounds, Sterling can fuck all the girls solo and leave Anabelle for last and like you said can impregnate her, to relive that memory again and again would really anger Hunter and cuck the hell outta him. That's when the bad end stops. :ROFLMAO:

For the vanilla ending, it never gets any sex scenes, it's just cuts to black and tells us to wait for next chapter that's the story like always. Hope this vanilla end is big like non-canon end, let's see.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I still think the bad end where Sterling kills Hunter and somehow keeps Hunter alive to see what damage Sterling can cause to his empire that he's built over the years would be good, and then Sterling can like not fuck the girls for a week so that Hunter's high paying clients, just drop off and Hunter sees this and gets angry but he's dead so he cannot do anything, and then Sterling with the help of Drew can like destroy his empire because Drew knows all the secrets then to add salt on Hunter's already dead wounds, Sterling can fuck all the girls solo and leave Anabelle for last and like you said can impregnate her, to relive that memory again and again would really anger Hunter and cuck the hell outta him. That's when the bad end stops. :ROFLMAO:

For the vanilla ending, it never gets any sex scenes, it's just cuts to black and tells us to wait for next chapter that's the story like always. Hope this vanilla end is big like non-canon end, let's see.
The vanilla canon end must have a ultimate orgy include all the girls, at least all the family member and friend group.

Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The vanilla canon end must have a ultimate orgy include all the girls, at least all the family member and friend group.
As of now they have just ended the update once the canon choice is made for the final end of the chapters, let's if the last update is different for the vanilla end and has good long scenes. (y)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I think the end of the game will result in the family happily fucking eachother for money, but instead of Hunter, the money will remain inside the family, while the rest of Hunter's empire will fall to the ground.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
This discussion around Hunter raises several questions, like where did he go, and what will he do? I only assume he'll be involved in more bad ends, but now that he's out of the house and everyone knows his methods and intentions, what cards does he have left to play?

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes