Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
I imagine Hunter is gonna use someone as his proxy for whatever he schemes next. I would think he needs someone to operate from the inside. Could be Annabelle, could be someone else. If he cloned Annabelle, I see no reason why he wouldn't have the resources to clone Sterling.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I think the end of the game will result in the family happily fucking eachother for money
The onlyfans I can see happening, but I doubt they'll keep broadcasting on the dark web.
but now that he's out of the house and everyone knows his methods and intentions, what cards does he have left to play?
The guy killed his own son and grandaughter in cold blood. If he's able to do that without hesitation, I think he'll bring out the big guns. I'm talking about his custom made Uno +40 and despite the meme, Uno Reverse doesn't work against that.

• Wow
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I imagine Hunter is gonna use someone as his proxy for whatever he schemes next. I would think he needs someone to operate from the inside. Could be Annabelle, could be someone else. If he cloned Annabelle, I see no reason why he wouldn't have the resources to clone Sterling.
Maybe Annabelle is a Trojan horse? That could be interesting. I also think it's possible Nora or Keira might be involved with Hunter somehow. At this point it seems like Drew would be done helping Hunter, so someone else will have to fill that role, otherwise Hunter has to become a ninja, or lure everyone to another location.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Let's hope that the vanilla ending turns out better than expected, and not as usual... I would like to see something incredible and unforgettable in the "good ending", where then everyone had an orgy in honor of the victory, then weeks later where Sterling was relaxing on island with the whole family and they had hot sex, then we see that some of the women are already pregnant.... then they show us how Sterling raised children, and Sterling himself is already an adult, and then the sexual adventure continues.... :coffee: :)

bobdolio

Jun 4, 2017
I'm getting a weird bug where any time the image on screen changes an angry Aliza face pops up. Anyone else getting this? Started after the scene where Mallory shows up to her place with Sushi.
View attachment 3271545
Yeah I have a similar Mallory bug.
Her talking head keeps showing up in the bottom left. It starts to happen around when you throw her revenge party. It is really annoying.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The woman we see at the end of chapter 12 most probably isn't really Annabelle, but a clone of her. And that means, she is nothing more than her twin sister, which makes her Ophelia's, Aliza's and Drew's aunt, but nothing more.
The only possibility that she can really be Annabelle would be, if she hasn't died but put into a cryogenic stasis, until her disease can be cured, now woken up and cured and probably be equipped with false memories - which would be too weird even for this game.o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The woman we see at the end of chapter 12 most probably isn't really Annabelle, but a clone of her. And that means, she is nothing more than her twin sister, which makes her Ophelia's, Aliza's and Drew's aunt, but nothing more.
The only possibility that she can really be Annabelle would be, if she hasn't died but put into a cryogenic stasis, until her disease can be cured, now woken up and cured and probably be equipped with false memories - which would be too weird even for this game.o_O
Sort of like Mr. Freeze and his wife? Maybe, but if so then Annabelle also would have to be de-aged somehow. Surely she would've looked much older when she supposedly died. :unsure:

OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
I usually don't mod/change games, but a few things bothered me with this one and since I've spent 15 minutes doing it I might as well share it.
Keep in mind these changes are for FHD screens, I guess a few works for mobile as well, but haven't tested it.
Also I'm not planning on making any changes, so please do not ask for any changes, if it's not suitable for you I'm sorry.

CHANGES:
  • changed dialogue text outlines to a thinner one (the dialogue outline was too thick for me)
  • changed name fonts to a universal font and changed their position (all the different and unreadable name fonts bothered me)
  • changed textbox size and position (made it a bit wider)
  • removed the sideimage feature since I'm not a fan of these (the heads next to the dialogue box)
  • removed all the white flash before orgasms (usually it doesn't bother me, but this game's white flash is quite distracting for some reason)
Installation is simple just overwrite the '/game' folder.

Reactions: lobomoshy

tm2.2

Aug 8, 2022
For some reason during the choice where I’m supposed to get an option for the dog bad end it only gives me the choice to get a bathing suit
I hade the same problem, finaly fund the solution, the Mandator patch from lewdpatcher, dos not give you the beast sceens, you need to get the patch from mirror.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
removed the sideimage feature since I'm not a fan of these (the heads next to the dialogue box)
There are a lot of scenes where multiple off-screen characters are talking. Even with the names displayed above, the portraits aid in ease of understanding who is talking, and their changing expressions also help indicate tone. (Just my two cents.)

Reactions: TGafy

john984

Jun 6, 2020
This discussion around Hunter raises several questions, like where did he go, and what will he do? I only assume he'll be involved in more bad ends, but now that he's out of the house and everyone knows his methods and intentions, what cards does he have left to play?
Forced sex I hope, like he enters the house, kills Sterling and somehow blackmails/threatens the family till turning them into sex slaves. I don't see any other reason for the girls to have sex with Hunter if it's not forced

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Forced sex I hope, like he enters the house, kills Sterling and somehow blackmails/threatens the family till turning them into sex slaves. I don't see any other reason for the girls to have sex with Hunter if it's not forced
Don't get me wrong, but this seems like a cliché with no logic to the series... if Hunter kills Sterling, how will Hunter blackmail these women, haven't you thought about that? or do you think these women are so weak and spineless that even for Sterling they didn’t destroy Hunter? if everything, as you said, happens suddenly, then this can be said to be some kind of fantasy that even the original logic and intrigue has abandoned... supposedly Hunter killed his grandson, but after the death of the main character, these girls do not hesitate to fuck with the villain, no matter under the influence Whether they are or not, it looks too simple... :)

Something other than Sterling's death should happen there... like there should be a plot that Hunter, with someone's help, was able to use his influence on women, and then something dark happens that even Sterling himself did not have time to save them... the good and bad ending should be the most reminiscent if the game suddenly ends...

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Don't get me wrong, but this seems like a cliché with no logic to the series... if Hunter kills Sterling, how will Hunter blackmail these women, haven't you thought about that? or do you think these women are so weak and spineless that even for Sterling they didn’t destroy Hunter? if everything, as you said, happens suddenly, then this can be said to be some kind of fantasy that even the original logic and intrigue has abandoned... supposedly Hunter killed his grandson, but after the death of the main character, these girls do not hesitate to fuck with the villain, no matter under the influence Whether they are or not, it looks too simple... :)

Something other than Sterling's death should happen there... like there should be a plot that Hunter, with someone's help, was able to use his influence on women, and then something dark happens that even Sterling himself did not have time to save them... the good and bad ending should be the most reminiscent if the game suddenly ends...
In recent bad ends I think Hunter has killed Sterling, and then somehow Hunter has still managed to fuck the women, having Sterling serve as a wingman to him, the women go completely stupid in NTR ends and jump on dicks as there's no logic present there. Women are just shown desperate and horny and are jumping on Hunter's dick

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
In recent bad ends I think Hunter has killed Sterling, and then somehow Hunter has still managed to fuck the women, having Sterling serve as a wingman to him, the women go completely stupid in NTR ends and jump on dicks as there's no logic present there. Women are just shown desperate and horny and are jumping on Hunter's dick
After the scene with the dog or with Kevin, nothing surprises me anymore... it feels like they are whores at heart from the very beginning... well, what is, what and happened. we'll keep watching

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Just finished playing this game. Was probably the most bonkers AVN I've played. Are there any more like these? Good funny writing, with it's emotional moments and somehow not keeping the whole incest thing weird? Only seen Power Vacuum so far do this (and Once in a Lifetime to a certain extent, although that technically isn't incest)
Also, I am presuming the next chapter to be the finale? Don't really see any other cards Hunter may have, would be fun to see an orgy ending

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021

Nothing about Hunter and/or the What if... chapter have ever made the slightest bit of sense on any human level. Every episode gas one or more of them behaving at least that callously toward Sterling. It's been well established in the not-canon that all previously held affection evaporates the second a slightly bigger cock enters one or more of a woman's orifices. Fortunately they're light hearted satire with no real bearing on the characters.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Nothing about Hunter and/or the What if... chapter have ever made the slightest bit of sense on any human level. Every episode gas one or more of them behaving at least that callously toward Sterling. It's been well established in the not-canon that all previously held affection evaporates the second a slightly bigger cock enters one or more of a woman's orifices. Fortunately they're light hearted satire with no real bearing on the characters.
I do not argue. but the thing is that, I was a little surprised and at the same time a little disappointed how quickly they in the bad ending become shameless and fuck like hungry whores, it doesn’t matter if they were poisoned or not, there shouldn’t be at least a drop of sympathy according to logic? I thought they would simply agree to sleep because of blackmail, like where they are ashamed to touch Hunter’s penis but still fuck because of a hopeless situation, it would have been more logical in the style of corruption ...:HideThePain:

I was especially a little disappointed in the scene with Ophelia and Kevin, when she measured his dick and compared him to Sterling, well, for what? as if Sterling had humiliated her before, I don't remember Sterling comparing anyone's pussies to other women when he was fucking them, and on the bad endings all the girls will not have passed 5 minutes before they compare Sterling's dick with others... too many inconsistencies in bad endings... :FacePalm:

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
Just finished playing this game. Was probably the most bonkers AVN I've played. Are there any more like these? Good funny writing, with it's emotional moments and somehow not keeping the whole incest thing weird? Only seen Power Vacuum so far do this (and Once in a Lifetime to a certain extent, although that technically isn't incest)
Also, I am presuming the next chapter to be the finale? Don't really see any other cards Hunter may have, would be fun to see an orgy ending
Sorry man, but this is the best one out there, by far. The good new is that I think there's supposed to be two more chapters.

Hunter's just a running gag/walking satire of the NTR genre, not the actual driver of the story. That's the relationships developing between all these magnificent perverts and lunatics as they run around fucking each other, along with every other thing on god's green earth they're not supposed to fuck.

Last edited:

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
I do not argue. but the thing is that, I was a little surprised and at the same time a little disappointed how quickly they in the bad ending become shameless and fuck like hungry whores, it doesn’t matter if they were poisoned or not, there shouldn’t be at least a drop of sympathy according to logic? I thought they would simply agree to sleep because of blackmail, like where they are ashamed to touch Hunter’s penis but still fuck because of a hopeless situation, it would have been more logical in the style of corruption ...:HideThePain:

I was especially a little disappointed in the scene with Ophelia and Kevin, when she measured his dick and compared him to Sterling, well, for what? as if Sterling had humiliated her before, I don't remember Sterling comparing anyone's pussies to other women when he was fucking them, and on the bad endings all the girls will not have passed 5 minutes before they compare Sterling's dick with others... too many inconsistencies in bad endings... :FacePalm:
Yeah, I'm right there with you on that. These characters are far too vivid for that sort of thing, to my taste. But that's the genre satire of NTR.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes