Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
It will be funny if she is really a clone... but for some reason I am sure that this is not the real Annabelle, judging by the screenshot that Fayan Arawn posted, there is also a mention from Nora and Keira that they would like to clone Ophelia or Sterling's dick... it looks like Hunter decided to create his own clone empire, but for me it looks a little too fantasy
Honestly with how much I love this game I'd take any explanation as long as it isn't straight up magic.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Finished chapter 12... oh man, I LOVED this chapter! It had me back laughing my butt off again (which is what I loved the most about this game, the humour) and finally wrapping up some of the stories. Well done, very well done. Thanks a lot for this. I REALLY needed to laugh the other day, and this was like medicine for me! ;) (y)

Last edited:

Loutr

Oct 18, 2023
Hello everyone i don't understand something.
I downloaded v12 today and started a new game as my save don't work anymore.
And then???
No sandbox anymore?
I seem a lot of thing are missing.
If someone can help me please i will be more than happy to understand how to play sandbox again from the begining and until the end of chapter 12.

Thank you

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello everyone i don't understand something.
I downloaded v12 today and started a new game as my save don't work anymore.
And then???
No sandbox anymore?
I seem a lot of thing are missing.
If someone can help me please i will be more than happy to understand how to play sandbox again from the begining and until the end of chapter 12.

Thank you
You must install... the mandatory... patch... (so tired... so very tired...)

Loutr

Oct 18, 2023
You must install... the mandatory... patch... (so tired... so very tired...)
First : Thank you for your answer. I m not the kind of people who ask for help (you can have a look on my profile) and i always try to read the front page or the 10 last page to have some information and for exemple i often find a save whitout asking everyone.

Second : Pardon me but it's not very clear... i read the word mandatory but i tought it was in order to have incest version and i really don't care about this.

Third : Why it's not on INSTALLATION or NOTE AND FAQ in the begining?

This will save you time and prevent you from getting bored with always answering the same question.

Last : The search option on this forum is not the strong point.

Reactions: PBS666

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Second : Pardon me but it's not very clear... i read the word mandatory but i tought it was in order to have incest version and i really don't care about this.
No, mandatory means mandatory.

Third : Why it's not on INSTALLATION or NOTE AND FAQ in the begining?
It's not there because it's not needed.
In the very first post of the thread...
1706198978978.png

and also this too;
1706199021670.png

This will save you time and prevent you from getting bored with always answering the same question.
What would have saved time, is you actually reading the glaringly obvious text that's in a totally different colour to highlight the importance of it.

Last : The search option on this forum is not the strong point.
It's stronger than your capacity to read...

Reactions: TGafy and HuhRedy

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Why it's not on INSTALLATION or NOTE AND FAQ in the begining?
It is, actually. From the NOTE AND FAQ:
1. What does the Uncensor patch do?

As of now, it restores the game to it's original state. Due to Patreon's rules, the game has been heavily censored and the ability to turn NTR on has been disabled. Certain scenes may be altered or skipped entirely. It is heavily recommended that you use the patch.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I guess every second post will have to be a reminder to the mandatory patch - together with the explanation, that "mandatory" means "mandatory"...:rolleyes:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The easiest thing people could do is click on page 1 and find out what and how to play... but instead everyone writes why it doesn’t work :FacePalm:
I don't remember if you already were here when the flood of Errors came because of Catherine's Gym event was not functioning correctly. Those traceback files with "cgym" in them still haunt me sometimes.:WutFace: We easily answered the same fucking question 4-5 times on the same page because people couldn't be bothered to read the posts above theirs.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't remember if you already were here when the flood of Errors came because of Catherine's Gym event was not functioning correctly. Those traceback files with "cgym" in them still haunt me sometimes.:WutFace: We easily answered the same fucking question 4-5 times on the same page because people couldn't be bothered to read the posts above theirs.
I started Power Vacuum around October and completed it a couple of months ago.. you can say I was lucky that I didn’t experience these times... although I understand what you mean :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: Leongen43
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes