DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Can't complete Catherine friends event, bcs its not even here.Help someone?
I had the same issue, as did others before me.
With advice help from here I managed to "fix it".

1: Delete the game, but not your saves (those are kept in an AppData Renpy folder, so don't worry when deleting the game)
2: Download game and Mandatory patch again, extract as usual.
3: Start game up, load one of your latest saves from game version/chapter 11.

when it reach version 12, check the to do list if Catherines Friends event is listed in Red, if so it should all work as intended.

I think the reason it borked, is due to the Brenna/Dog thing in Gym at 10AM, doing that too early or something.. as it's part of Cat's new friends questline.. the end of it if recalling correctly.

When my game borked, I had done Cat's friends without looking at the to do list and Brenna/Gym/Dog was repeatable every single day, which is wierd for a longer multi animations part in this game, so in retrospect I think us who get that bug, is due to doing that scene too early? Just my quess ofc..

If so, then it might not be needed to delete game and re-download/install.. try first to load a save from chap 11 and check if the mission is there when chap 12 begins.. and follow the to do list, not doing Brenna /Gym /Dog too early ;)

destroyer111

Jul 14, 2018
Power Vacuum [Ch. 12 Official] [What? Why? Games]

NOTE: Mandatory patch is NOT needed for this release (y)

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
This needs to be pinned on page 1.

Reactions: wescinlao

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will be funny if she is really a clone... but for some reason I am sure that this is not the real Annabelle, judging by the screenshot that Fayan Arawn posted, there is also a mention from Nora and Keira that they would like to clone Ophelia or Sterling's dick... it looks like Hunter decided to create his own clone empire, but for me it looks a little too fantasy

Reactions: Leongen43

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
It will be funny if she is really a clone... but for some reason I am sure that this is not the real Annabelle, judging by the screenshot that Fayan Arawn posted, there is also a mention from Nora and Keira that they would like to clone Ophelia or Sterling's dick... it looks like Hunter decided to create his own clone empire, but for me it looks a little too fantasy
I mean I get what you're saying but on the other hand, imagine all the fun that could be had with cloning capabilities at your beck & call.

Reactions: Ghaw

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Depends on the age she was terminally ill and frozen at.
We now know that Hunter hired Annabelle in 1979 and married her soon after, so it's reasonable to assume she was at least 18. That means she was born around 1961 at the latest. Annabelle apparently died in 2002, so she would've been at least 41. I think new Annabelle looks much younger than 41, so if it's somehow the same person, then her physical age has regressed somehow.

4.20 star(s) 366 Votes