Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Just got back into this game and I have to say the comedy NTR is one of the things that keeps me playing this game. Wish the spin off with the MC's Mom was a canon NTR end but alas it wasn't meant to be.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry not my native language i tought i knew about the meaning of mandatory but i was wrong sorry
Clearly you didn't, otherwise you'd never have made that post in the first place.

Thank you for your answer except your condescending tone
There was no condescension on my part, only statements of fact in regards to you missing/ignoring the blatantly obvious, but there clearly was and is condescension on yours...

que tu peux te carrer bien profond :rolleyes: je fais l'effort d'être poli bonjour, s'il vous plait merci et respectueux alors qu'écrire en anglais c'est pas ma tasse de thé mais si derrière alors que l'erreur est humaine et que personne te force à répondre tu me bâches ça me gonfle un peu. Si ça te fait si mal au cul d'aider ton prochain alors personne t'obliges à le faire. T'es blasé que des tas de feignasses comme tu sembles le penser utilisent pas la fonction rechercher? ou perdent pas 10 mns voire plus à trouver le mode d'emploi ? Désolééééé

Encore une fois de mon point de vue c'est pas clair. Si tu me met en gros et jaune qu'il faut telecharger cet ajout sans m'expliquer pourquoi je vais pas te mentir je vais pas le faire. Surtout si c'est pour se taper encore de l'inceste.
C'est écrit qu'on risque de rater des scènes d'accord. En quoi ça m'explique que toute la partie bac à sable est virée et que je vais avoir une version roman visuel de power vacuum?

En prime tant qu'a être un con explique moi pourquoi ce patch de mer.. il est pas directement dans le jeu?

Désolé mais c'est rare de voir un jeu ou télécharger le fichier de base ne suffit pas. D'habitude il y'a des mods pour obtenir la gallerie ou améliorer l'experience donc un fichier supplémentaire ça se pose.

Mais la? Si tu télécharges pas ce fichier OBLIGATOIRE tu peux pas jouer. C'est pas un peu con? Ca simplifierait pas les choses de base de le mettre directement?

Pour finir :

Vous voulez être gentil et m'aider ? Merci beaucoup. Vous voulez être pédagogue car vous voulez changer les choses et éduquer les gens à changer leurs pratiques? Bravo. C'est tout à votre honneur.

Par contre si l'objectif c'est de me dire que je suis bête ou feignant alors encore une fois abstenez vous.

Bref une perte de temps de répondre mais c'est pas la première fois que je vois des blasés donner des leçons aux autres.

Bonne traduction google que je ne fais pas pour que tu comprennes à quel point parfois c'est pénible de se taper un long message en langue étrangère et de comprendre tout les tenants et aboutissants que parfois, malgré toi, tu penses maitriser mais en fait non.

Cordialement.

Sorry admin... hope you will be kind about this post. And understand my point.
See, you're now deliberately breaking the rule on having to post in English and/or providing an English translation of what you've written, clearly having been aware of it by the fact you previously posted in English and finish with a disingenuous "apology" that's back in English... That is literally being condescending again and you simultaneously try to make yourself out to be a victim no less.

Last edited:

PrayTell

Jul 4, 2021
You must install... the mandatory... patch... (so tired... so very tired...)
I installed the mandatory patch I even downloaded the patch again to replace the files. Not sure why it keeps giving me the errors, i checked the game folders too to see if the images are missing.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I installed the mandatory patch I even downloaded the patch again to replace the files. Not sure why it keeps giving me the errors, i checked the game folders too to see if the images are missing.
Corrupted Download of the main game maybe? try downloading the main game once again.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I had the same problem you know. Turned out I had installed the patch incorrectly (in some sub-folder instead of the main game folder). Check the folder structure.

AvaRedux44

Apr 28, 2018
Has anyone done the math to figure out how many days it has been in game since the start? Like, if we did everything as efficiently as possible, how long has it been since Sterling arrived at the house?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of Power Vacuum Chapter 12
Patch included
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
As always my ports are compatable with 0x52's Universal RenPy mod
Put it in "Documents/Wills747/power.vacuum/game" folder if you want to try it out.

Ch 12 patch incl.
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch 12

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Has anyone done the math to figure out how many days it has been in game since the start? Like, if we did everything as efficiently as possible, how long has it been since Sterling arrived at the house?
Eh... I don't think that's quite possible, or at least I don't think it'd make a lick of sense (like every other thing in the game), because I'm pretty sure the entire story is supposed to happen over a "summer", yet we're well past that time frame if only counting the nights required to advance Ophelia's & Lucia's plots.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn
4.20 star(s) 367 Votes