MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Was it ever explained why Ophelia stopped lactating? I kind of missed it :(
I played chapter 11 & 12 through twice, and haven't found any reasons for her lactation to stop.
As far as I understand, too much of the narrative happens around the plot that sometimes there is no time for Lactation content. perhaps in the future there will be a time when she suddenly finds out that she is pregnant with Sterling’s child, perhaps there will be a lot of content)))

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
After the scene with the dog or with Kevin, nothing surprises me anymore... it feels like they are whores at heart from the very beginning... well, what is, what and happened. we'll keep watching
Don't really give a shit about the NTR, cuz it's noncanonical and I have it disabled it anyway, but adding bestiality to the game (lots of it) and making some dumb sluts like Rebecca, who get fucked by damn animals on and off screen, unavoidable just bcz Sterling suddenly goes full retard and even accepts eating that wannabe She-Hulk's pussy after a damn dog sticks its nose in there is a pretty shitty and disgusting move on the dev's part.

Don't know what the fuck happened that made him do that and how he can risk getting banned on Patreon for this shit, but the least he could've done is make some of those hoes completely avoidable or make them go fuck themselves after the MC pumped them full of his cum a few times instead of making him act like it was perfectly fine to stick his tongue in and fuck a pussy full of dog bacteria.:eek::sick:(n) Real shitty move, dude. Guess the other LIs are next, cuz apprently, it ain't nothing wrong with that, according to Sterling's -9000+ IQ... yaaay.:FacePalm::FacePalm::eek:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Don't really give a shit about the NTR, cuz it's noncanonical and I have it disabled it anyway, but adding bestiality to the game (lots of it) and making some dumb sluts like Rebecca, who get fucked by damn animals on and off screen, unavoidable just bcz Sterling suddenly goes full retard and even accepts eating that wannabe She-Hulk's pussy after a damn dog sticks its nose in there is a pretty shitty and disgusting move on the dev's part.

Don't know what the fuck happened that made him do that and how he can risk getting banned on Patreon for this shit, but the least he could've done is make some of those hoes completely avoidable or make them go fuck themselves after the MC pumped them full of his cum a few times instead of making him act like it was perfectly fine to stick his tongue in and fuck a pussy full of dog bacteria.:eek::sick:(n) Real shitty move, dude. Guess the other LIs are next, cuz apprently, it ain't nothing wrong with that, according to Sterling's -9000+ IQ... yaaay.:FacePalm::FacePalm::eek:
Well, I don’t know... I like this game as it is, and what I don’t like I can completely avoid (for which I am grateful to Dev). I stopped being surprised by anything, there is almost no logic, but I’m glad that the humor remained as it was, the only minus for me is Kevin, for me his connection with Ophelia was as if it was invented for fans who craved them, but nothing was not connected with the story... and as for the bestiality, I resigned myself... I can say it was implemented perfectly and I liked it, but it’s a pity with Rebecca this scene turned out to be canon, well, what happened is what remains...

I just enjoy this game no matter how bad it is, in terms of sex scenes it is very good and in terms of humor I can enjoy it and lift my spirits.

Reactions: Rabbit6605

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
some dumb sluts like Rebecca, who get fucked by damn animals on and off screen, unavoidable just bcz Sterling suddenly goes full retard
You do have the option not to let the dog in, which means this whole thing is avoidable. So, if Rebecca got fucked, it wasn't Sterling who went full retard.
but it’s a pity with Rebecca this scene turned out to be canon, well, what happened is what remains...
Really? Because I was under the impression that if you didn't have the bestiality scene with Rebecca, you didn't have the NTR scene with Brenna (I remember some people complaining they didn't have a choice even with NTR turned on, which would make it non-canon if you didn't go that route).
the only minus for me is Kevin, for me his connection with Ophelia was as if it was invented for fans who craved them, but nothing was not connected with the story...
What are you talking about? Kevin has been important for both the main plot as character plots on several occasions. In the last chapter, he was instrumental for Brenna's plot. And yes, he obviously goes after Ophelia because that's his dream woman.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What are you talking about? Kevin has been important for both the main plot as character plots on several occasions. In the last chapter, he was instrumental for Brenna's plot. And yes, he obviously goes after Ophelia because that's his dream woman.
You didn't understand the specific meaning. I say the scene with Kevin and Ophelia turned out to be, to put it mildly, simple, that is, how can I explain it to you in simple words... When Ophelia found out that he was stalking her, she hated him very much... but now in the NTR scene we see completely different reactions and the plot is a narrative that happened quickly and hastily... I expected that Kevin, out of anger and revenge, would want to steal Ophelia from Sterling, but what do we see? Ophelia herself jumped on him... in general, for me it looked simple, but it’s your right to think so)))

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
You do have the option not to let the dog in, which means this whole thing is avoidable. So, if Rebecca got fucked, it wasn't Sterling who went full retard.

Really? Because I was under the impression that if you didn't have the bestiality scene with Rebecca, you didn't have the NTR scene with Brenna (I remember some people complaining they didn't have a choice even with NTR turned on, which would make it non-canon if you didn't go that route).

HE DONt know what he is talking about

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
You didn't understand the specific meaning. I say the scene with Kevin and Ophelia turned out to be, to put it mildly, simple, that is, how can I explain it to you in simple words... When Ophelia found out that he was stalking her, she hated him very much... but now in the NTR scene we see completely different reactions and the plot is a narrative that happened quickly and hastily... I expected that Kevin, out of anger and revenge, would want to steal Ophelia from Sterling, but what do we see? Ophelia herself jumped on him... in general, for me it looked simple, but it’s your right to think so)))
I would say your best bet is to not put too much stock in characters' actions in the bad-ends. I'm not sure if any canon information can be gleaned from them at all. It's probably best just to consider them fantasy. I mean does Kevin really have a bigger dick than Sterling? It would kind of suck if he actually did (especially after all the HGH and priapism-induced growth Sterling went through). Would Keira really be so gung-ho about Drew fucking their daughter? I doubt it. I haven't really seen much of the other bad-ends, but I think it's safe to say that character motivations are all out of whack in them.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

The bestiality with Rebecca is avoidable, Brenna as well I think. If you seen it, it's because you made the wrong choice. Go back and change your choice and, no dog.

And there are no bacteria, this is just a GAME. If you wanted that level of realism, well, THIS game especially is the wrong place to look, but most of these games would involve a myriad of STDs, AIDS and pregnancies galore. hehehe

Reactions: Hermit76

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I would say your best bet is to not put too much stock in characters' actions in the bad-ends. I'm not sure if any canon information can be gleaned from them at all. It's probably best just to consider them fantasy. I mean does Kevin really have a bigger dick than Sterling? It would kind of suck if he actually did (especially after all the HGH and priapism-induced growth Sterling went through). Would Keira really be so gung-ho about Drew fucking their daughter? I doubt it. I haven't really seen much of the other bad-ends, but I think it's safe to say that character motivations are all out of whack in them.
There are really a lot of inconsistencies in the bad endings... It may be true about Kir, because we don’t know their goals yet, especially since they know about clones, which means they are somehow connected with Hunter... but as for Kevin’s big dick, it really looks funny... I ask myself the question, “Dude, even though you are fat, but you have a big dick, what stopped you from fucking your sexy wife?” this is really funny to me...

I know he was insecure and a fat weakling, but for him to hide a big dick and jerk off all day long to the woman of his dreams, it’s somehow too much... even if I were a fat guy, I’d already show off with that big dick in front of the girls at university :Kappa:

Reactions: Leongen43

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
When Ophelia found out that he was stalking her, she hated him very much... but now in the NTR scene we see completely different reactions and the plot is a narrative that happened quickly and hastily...
The reason why it's a different reaction is because Sterling made the decision for her. Kevin is a non-issue for her at that point, so her anger is directed at Sterling because he took her decision away from her (which is why she slipped back into her Madre persona). As for the narrative happening so quickly, well, it needs to be wrapped up quickly, right?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The reason why it's a different reaction is because Sterling made the decision for her. Kevin is a non-issue for her at that point, so her anger is directed at Sterling because he took her decision away from her (which is why she slipped back into her Madre persona). As for the narrative happening so quickly, well, it needs to be wrapped up quickly, right?
Right. but wouldn't you like to see the scene between Ophelia and Kevin be tougher than what we actually saw? Well, it's true, it was a very easy scene for me, don't get me wrong, but this one is like looking into Kevin's brain and seeing it as if it was his fantasy that was resolved very quickly and easily... I understand for you this may be normal, but I expected a tougher narrative and not just one where Kevin, like a little boy, is happy that he has won his desired woman and plays with her, the scene turned out like a special order for the fans and closed the story with Kevin... ;)

I'll be glad not to see him again, I don't care about the rest :Kappa:

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
dude everyone knows NTR ends, women go apeshit, jump on anyone's dick except Sterling's and make the weirdest ahegao faces, there is no logic to bad ends, wonder if a bad end is crafted where Drew drugs Sterling and Sterling kills hunter and drops the dorky attitude. Or Catherine makes her watch some red pill podcasts and he mans the fuck up :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Right. but wouldn't you like to see the scene between Ophelia and Kevin be tougher than what we actually saw? Well, it's true, it was a very easy scene for me, don't get me wrong, but this one is like looking into Kevin's brain and seeing it as if it was his fantasy that was resolved very quickly and easily... I understand for you this may be normal, but I expected a tougher narrative and not just one where Kevin, like a little boy, is happy that he has won his desired woman and plays with her... ;)
The women may seem to betray Sterling too quickly and easily in the bad endings, but this is for several reasons...

The first reason is practical: this game only has one true path, and the dev is not going to waste time creating long, "believable" NTR scenarios where the girls are slowly corrupted by Sterling's rivals.

Another reason is for comedy. I understand that people have differing senses of humor, but the idea that women are so fickle that they'll fuck whomever is around is meant to be funny. Even so, it's often said that “behind every joke there is some truth”. This could be seen as a cynical judgement of women, or as merely acknowledging the importance of being in the right place at the right time.

Probably the biggest reason is a major theme of the game: the women have needs. Remember what Hunter mentions at the beginning of this game, which is also its title: "Power Vacuum". Even though we can blame aphrodisiac gas or special wine, these women are lonely and horny and need love and sex. They'll rationalize giving it to whoever gives it to them, so the goal is to be the only man around to fulfill these needs. If you can suspend your disbelief enough to accept that the girls would fuck Sterling, in spite of being related and all of the taboo, it only takes a little more imagination to believe they would fuck Sterling's rivals if circumstances change.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The women may seem to betray Sterling too quickly and easily in the bad endings, but this is for several reasons...

The first reason is practical: this game only has one true path, and the dev is not going to waste time creating long, "believable" NTR scenarios where the girls are slowly corrupted by Sterling's rivals.

Another reason is for comedy. I understand that people have differing senses of humor, but the idea that women are so fickle that they'll fuck whomever is around is meant to be funny. Even so, it's often said that “behind every joke there is some truth”. This could be seen as a cynical judgement of women, or as merely acknowledging the importance of being in the right place at the right time.

Probably the biggest reason is a major theme of the game: the women have needs. Remember what Hunter mentions at the beginning of this game, which is also its title: "Power Vacuum". Even though we can blame aphrodisiac gas or special wine, these women are lonely and horny and need love and sex. They'll rationalize giving it to whoever gives it to them, so the goal is to be the only man around to fulfill these needs. If you can suspend your disbelief enough to accept that the girls would fuck Sterling, in spite of being related and all of the taboo, it only takes a little more imagination to believe they would fuck Sterling's rivals if circumstances change.
I can agree with this and don’t argue... but I think you understood what I really meant, purely theoretically, if corruption in the ntr revolution was more severe, then it would still be interesting, in my opinion... but I think you’re right, to create these scenes are like long plots, you will be lazy and waste time... but about Kevin and their quick fuck, I think you understand what I meant)))

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I can agree with this and don’t argue... but I think you understood what I really meant, purely theoretically, if corruption in the ntr revolution was more severe, then it would still be interesting, in my opinion... but I think you’re right, to create these scenes are like long plots, you will be lazy and waste time... but about Kevin and their quick fuck, I think you understand what I meant)))
And to be fair, there's another reason I forgot to mention, which is some fans really wanted a scene where Kevin gets Ophelia. Let's be honest, there are probably more players who can relate to Kevin than can relate to Sterling. So his ending was also a fantasy for them, which is why it ended with the joking congratulatory message...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
And to be fair, there's another reason I forgot to mention, which is some fans really wanted a scene where Kevin gets Ophelia. Let's be honest, there are probably more players who can relate to Kevin than can relate to Sterling. So his ending was also a fantasy for them, which is why it ended with the joking congratulatory message...

Here you go. This is what I'm talking about, the scene with Kevin had nothing that could be called direct NTR and was made for people who were waiting for them and ended for him with a happy but a little fantasy ending... you've already put an end to it, because that's me I tried to explain, it’s just that the scene turned out a little like a special episode, you're right)))

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019

The dev had time for the big bad ending but he skipped the night event for Sterling and Ophelia 63/64 which they just cut to black when they had sex and also during the Mallory and Aliza's threesome event, just a tease of a single render was shown of Sterling and Ophelia, I wonder if they skipped bad ends and just cut to black before the lewd scenes like this then what would their patrons do.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The dev had time for the big bad ending but he skipped the night event for Sterling and Ophelia 63/64 which they just cut to black when they had sex and also during the Mallory and Aliza's threesome event, just a tease of a single render was shown of Sterling and Ophelia, I wonder if they skipped bad ends and just cut to black before the lewd scenes like this then what would their patrons do.
Let's not be greedy, it's not a zero-sum situation where the dev is sacrificing Sterling and Ophelia's sex scenes. Those brief skipped scenes are only there to inform us that at this point Sterling and Ophelia are having sex frequently. As much as I'd love to see it every single time, the simple fact is we don't need to. Most sex scenes in this game serve to advance the plot, but there isn't going to be plot development every time they have sex, so showing it would be purely gratuitous. Sure, this is a porn game, but it's also story-driven. Watching Sterling and Ophelia fuck when they have nothing to talk about would be missing the intrigue that makes their encounters so hot. I've found that a lot of games get boring pretty fast when the sex becomes obligatory and routine, and I prefer that doesn't happen to PV.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Let's not be greedy, it's not a zero-sum situation where the dev is sacrificing Sterling and Ophelia's sex scenes. Those brief skipped scenes are only there to inform us that at this point Sterling and Ophelia are having sex frequently. As much as I'd love to see it every single time, the simple fact is we don't need to. Most sex scenes in this game serve to advance the plot, but there isn't going to be plot development every time they have sex, so showing it would be purely gratuitous. Sure, this is a porn game, but it's also story-driven. Watching Sterling and Ophelia fuck when they have nothing to talk about would be missing the intrigue that makes their encounters so hot. I've found that a lot of games get boring pretty fast when the sex becomes obligatory and routine, and I prefer that doesn't happen to PV.
Not so fair take on this one I'm afraid... clearly mentioned in the previous update by Ophelia to Sterling that they would experiment more and take more time in their relationship, skipping lewd scenes is not a way to go, only having one night event and skipping it, the talk would have been more effective after showing the complete lewd scene also the very next day were Ophelia's hair style is completely ruined because of Sterling due to her being railed by him, that event is shown but the sex is also skipped there... it says that they're having a lot of sex but without the dev actually actually showing them doing it, that's the main complaint. Not being greedy here just realistic. Also, would to re-iterate the last point which I made as well, I wonder if they skipped bad ends and just cut to black before the lewd scenes like this then what would their patrons do.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Not so fair take on this one I'm afraid... clearly mentioned in the previous update by Ophelia to Sterling that they would experiment more and take more time in their relationship, skipping lewd scenes is not a way to go, only having one night event and skipping it, the talk would have been more effective after showing the complete lewd scene also the very next day were Ophelia's hair style is completely ruined because of Sterling due to her being railed by him, that event is shown but the sex is also skipped there... it says that they're having a lot of sex but without the dev actually actually showing them doing it, that's the main complaint. Not being greedy here just realistic. Also, would to re-iterate the last point which I made as well, I wonder if they skipped bad ends and just cut to black before the lewd scenes like this then what would their patrons do.
You make a decent argument; considering Ophelia's earlier comments then it does feel a little rushed. As I said, I'll always want to see more scenes with her (as she's my favorite character), but I'm starting to agree that one more scene with Ophelia and Sterling would've been appropriate before they started having threesomes.

I understand your disappointment, but you don't seem to understand the patrons (of which I am one). A lot of patrons enjoy the bad endings for various reasons and without taking them too seriously. They hope for certain pairings or scenarios because the variety and improbability is fun. But the patrons generally don't get too upset just because something didn't go the way they wanted. For instance: I'm not a fan of the dog scenes, but I know some people are. I could look at those scenes as "taking away" from something else I'd rather see, but instead I try to be tolerant of differing tastes.

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes