Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Yeah, on second thought perhaps that wouldn't be too good of an idea. I've repeated my concerns ad nauseum about Drew being groomed since age 13, sexually involved with Nora WELL below 18, etc.
I highly doubt WWG would want to make a game that addresses those problematic themes.
As much as I would like for Drew to be explored more, I feel that Fayn Arawn is right in that she will likely not get sexually involved with Sterling. It's just unfortunate that WWG has made such a sexy character that our MC won't get to have fun with.
Who knows, perhaps his next game will have that kind of content? There's surely a market out there for it.
Well maybe making a game about drew past wouldn’t be good idea however, we can make a game with Drew Perspective and have the game be about him using everything Hunter taught him and start conquering other families like how Hunter explained it in Chapter 12. That would be cool to do

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
What exactly is the "Last Chance" poll on Patreon?
Since it's the last chapter, this is your last chance to see a certain pairing. So you can suggest and vote on certain pairings you think are unlikely to be in the story and WWG will add them in. If they concern Hunter, Drew or Kevin, they will be bad endings, but if not, they'll be main story.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I hope major get-togethers that weve been leading up to and teased for like FloraxTiffxMC and LuciaxKeiraxMC threesomes won't be compromised because of wild random matchups that have no basis, like LuciaxKevin? Really? Nice way to showcase how referendum practices are not the way to go.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I hope major get-togethers that weve been leading up to and teased for like FloraxTiffxMC and LuciaxKeiraxMC threesomes won't be compromised because of wild random matchups that have no basis, like LuciaxKevin? Really? Nice way to showcase that referendum practices can be really stupid.
I thought LuciaxKevin didn't win, but OpheliaxDrew did?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I hope major get-togethers that weve been leading up to and teased for like FloraxTiffxMC and LuciaxKeiraxMC threesomes won't be compromised because of wild random matchups that have no basis, like LuciaxKevin? Really? Nice way to showcase that referendum practices are not the way to go.
I think that regardless of polls, we'll get some scenes that the game has been building up to with foreshadowing. WWG said somewhere (Discord, I think) that if one of those planned pairings wins a poll, he might make it a bit bigger than he originally planned. One pairing that I think is due OpheliaxMallory, it's been hinted at for several chapters now.

I thought LuciaxKevin didn't win, but OpheliaxDrew did?
Correct. So far the winners have been OpheliaxDrew, and OpheliaxKeira. As an Ophelia fan I can't complain! :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: x0run and Ocdil

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
wild random matchups that have no basis, like LuciaxKevin? Really?
But that's literally what the poll is for. it's even in the description for it. It's to pair people who would likely never been paired through the story on their own. Lucia x Kevin would have been a prime example and even WWG calls Drew x Ophelia a waste, because it was going to happen anyways. So we just wasted 1 of our possible last chance uses.

Reactions: pinkie96

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
But that's literally what the poll is for. it's even in the description for it. It's to pair people who would likely never been paired through the story on their own. Lucia x Kevin would have been a prime example and even WWG calls Drew x Ophelia a waste, because it was going to happen anyways. So we just wasted 1 of our possible last chance uses.
Let me add some nuance to the "waste" issue...

WWG is trying not to spoil all the pairings he has planned, so there's a fair chance the votes may coincidentally choose some of them. I know it wasn't a solid commitment, but if he does what he said (see snip from Discord below), then he'll put more work into pairings he was already planning if they end up winning, so that's not necessarily a waste.

The only "waste" (to some people) is that non-main characters can't win more than one poll, so if they want a certain pairing e.g. BrennaxKevin, then it would be a "waste" if LuciaxKevin won a poll, because then Kevin is locked out of future polls.

I think the reason for the rule is that WWG wants to give more attention to the main characters (as with earlier chapters), and it might rob the main characters of spotlight if chapter 13 was to feature the same non-main characters in multiple scenes with different partners.

Currently Drew and Keira are poll winners (in separate polls), and are thus barred from future votes. Again, as non-main characters, they were less likely to be featured in multiple pairings anyway, so they're only "wasted" (for some people) if they aren't featured in different pairing people wanted to see.

1711309162495.png

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I mean even though I know we’re gonna to see Drew get with Ophelia and probably Catherine, I would like to see Drew get with other girls as well like Drew and Aliza or Drew, Kumiko and Amber for a threesome.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I suggested Kevin x Lucia yet I'm undermined by people who want Kevin X Brenna even though we're likely to get it anyway.

This is Democracy manifest

Reactions: Mojofajita

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I suggested Kevin x Lucia yet I'm undermined by people who want Kevin X Brenna even though we're likely to get it anyway.

This is Democracy manifest
WWG said something about that people saw too deeply into Kevin looking at Brenna's ass. How we expected to get a scene between them just because of that, or something along those lines. So it might not still happen, so that wouldn't have been a bad use for it. It's not guaranteed.

I'm going to keep pitching Amber and her dad. After Amber confessed in canon that she's thought about sucking her dad off under the effects of the truth gas, I'm making it my mission to let her have a chance with her dad lol.

Cuckold of Azkaban

Sep 19, 2021
Since it's the last chapter, this is your last chance to see a certain pairing. So you can suggest and vote on certain pairings you think are unlikely to be in the story and WWG will add them in. If they concern Hunter, Drew or Kevin, they will be bad endings, but if not, they'll be main story.
Thanks for the clarification mate.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes