GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Indeed, felt that on ch 8 ( i think ) when Ophelia used Catherine to trying extract her milk. Felt a little disappointed that did not happened any escalation and Catherine ended up eating Ophelia out ( was hoping for it because of what she says on the first scene of the Ophelia hacking mission ). I hope there is some episode on "what if" about Catherine stealing Ophelia from sterling on that period, since is also the same moment on the story where Catherine herself is shown to start being interested on girls.

I really like the story, even tho is long, it cooks well and deliver things in the right time. Characters ain't badly written as the rest of games out there, Ophelia is probably the most "realistic" mom that i've seem so far.
I still would like to know why Ophelia's lactation suddenly stopped. We never really found out if that was due to Hunter's drugs causing weird hormonal changes or not, did we?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I still would like to know why Ophelia's lactation suddenly stopped. We never really found out if that was due to Hunter's drugs causing weird hormonal changes or not, did we?
I don't recall a conclusive link between Hunter's drugs and Ophelia's lactation, but that's certainly the impression I got. It seems likely she's no longer being exposed to the drug, either because Sterling blocked it (e.g. by throwing away tainted products) or Hunter simply stopped using it. It does make me wonder, (besides so he could drink it) why would Hunter want to cause Ophelia to lactate in the first place? I guess it made her hornier, similar to how she's mentioned pregnancy makes her hornier, and Hunter was simply hoping to capitalize on that? If so, perhaps he stopped using that drug because it's no longer needed, with Ophelia's libido in high gear now.

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
We don't know how far the house is from the mall or the hotel; could be 10 minutes away, could be an hour. And though we may tend to think of "rural" areas as being... economically challenged, it really has more to do with open countryside and low population density. So in my mind, the house is in a rural area, with the vast fields visible outside the windows, and forests and other natural spaces within walking distance.
Low population density would make the mall and the hotel (especially as fancy as it looked) utterly useless unless that place is a tourist hotspot, and the 10 to an hour trip is (in my experience) for finding another house not a hotel or a mall.

Though, they could live in the outskirts or only the vital stuff is being rendered, example, Teff's house is sorrounded by a big fence to not let the 'neighbors' see or complain about them being naked (don't remember the exact reason)... there's nothing there, the house is smack dab in the middle of an empty field, you can see nothing over the fence.

Also Brenna complains about neighbors spying on her when she takes naps on the pool and you said it yourself, the place is surrounded by open fields and forests (or the neighbors take a long hike to watch her nap in a bikini).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Not really. I talk about it not being my cup of tea. I don't expect the game to change to my tastes at all.

The problem really is that a lot of developers go for getting in as many tags as they can so they can draw a bigger audience, it makes a lot of sense. And what tends to happen is that they offer a tiny bit of content for those less important (to their game) tags. This is especially true for trans content and it becomes very frustrating because as a fan of that genre you end up investing a lot of time in a game waiting for the small amount of trans content and find it to be underwhelming. As I stated, this was IN MY VIEW, a wasted opportunity because the author created a excellent trans character but did nothing with her and the MC :(

It's way easier to find straight sex, whatever your sub genre is, than trans stuff and when on the rare occasion we get it in a game it's often futa stuff, which in all honesty is not something that appeals massively to me as it's basically just putting a dick on a biological girl who hasn't gone through the challenges of transition.

I'm sorry if my post offended you and your favourite game but it was really more directed at adult games in general rather than just this one which I had just finished playing.
Please stop. Be what you are but please stop.

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
Game doesn't give me any choices, it's like a VN game and how do I fix it ? There is no sandbox elements, can't click any room because game just plays all the scenes.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Game doesn't give me any choices, it's like a VN game and how do I fix it ? There is no sandbox elements, can't click any room because game just plays all the scenes.
Here we go again.

Did you see this section of the OP?

The mandatory uncensored patch is now required.
Make sure you've got that installed and you should be hunky dory.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
As we’re getting close to ending this game, I always thought it be cool if the Dev made a spin off on Drew or hunter and as we’re playing we see how they made their way became the people they are now. Even though Hunter and Drew explained but it would’ve been interesting to see who they were before they became the Dioś de Sesso. I probably said this a while ago but what are y’all thoughts on it if the Dev decided to do that

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes