Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are all the "blood" relations.
i want keira and hunter content so bad. at best in "what if...?" story. i want to see hunter fuck her hard, cum in her pussy and suck those sweet tits and then kiss her and sterling either doesnt know or have to watch

HacksawShabadoo

Jan 15, 2021
What I'm interested in seeing in chapter 13 is how he handles Drew's redemption. I'm guessing if he makes her good and joins the family, there might be two endings for her, one where she sleeps with everyone (as sort of a good ending NTR), and one where she either only sleeps with Sterling as a bottom or nothing at all depending on our choice.

The part that doesn't make sense to me yet is why she felt justified in her actions even before she found out about the drugging. She says it's bringing the family together with love but she justifies that by trying to force them to fall in love and sleep with Hunter when they are already falling in love with Sterling and sleeping together. Why does she feel the need for it to be Hunter that they revolve around when it's already working with Sterling?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
What I'm interested in seeing in chapter 13 is how he handles Drew's redemption. I'm guessing if he makes her good and joins the family, there might be two endings for her, one where she sleeps with everyone (as sort of a good ending NTR), and one where she either only sleeps with Sterling as a bottom or nothing at all depending on our choice.

The part that doesn't make sense to me yet is why she felt justified in her actions even before she found out about the drugging. She says it's bringing the family together with love but she justifies that by trying to force them to fall in love and sleep with Hunter when they are already falling in love with Sterling and sleeping together. Why does she feel the need for it to be Hunter that they revolve around when it's already working with Sterling?
I've already voiced my opinion about this. I hope there's some Sterling-on-Drew action, but I think that's unlikely unfortunately. Or at least unlikely in a canon part of the story. There's probably not much appetite in the fanbase of this game for that.

Don't forget, Drew was groomed from age 13 to be a Dio Del Sessio like her father. This is all she's ever known. She and Hunter travelled the world doing this to other families. Hell, she had a child with Keira and then later was okay with Hunter joining in on fucking her for years. She obviously doesn't have a problem with sharing. We don't know at which point drugs became involved, but Drew had to be aware of at least some of it. How she reconciles continuing to try and seduce the family AFTER finding out about Hunter's drugging will be interesting to see.
The fact that Drew will likely have an NTR bad-end with Ophelia next chapter (it won the poll) indicates to me that just because Hunter's been found out doesn't mean that Drew is going to discontinue her attempts to seduce the family. Does this indicate a lack of contrition? Does this mean Drew won't move over to the "light side"? We'll have to wait to find out, I guess.

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
Think this one is a missed opportunity up until now at least. The character models are outstanding, the girls on the whole are beautiful but where it is lacking in my view is the trans content. Drew is stunning and having a few lewd scenes with the MC would have really added to the game. Would have liked to see more trans characters in there too, Peyton seems like a forgotten idea, an early stage TG, trap or CD character would have added more than countless females in my view. There surely would have been scope to make one or two of them a trap or trans.

For my own tastes I'm not a huge fan of the corruption aspect, understand the premise is unique and this thing is other folks's cup of tea but I think the story could have been told just as well without it, removing the grand father from the plot.

As someone who is trying to build my own VN though, I admire the presentation style here, the vast amount of work that has gone into the renders and animations is amazing, that is the aspect of building these VNs I struggle with most. The game has a quality feel and if corruption and only straight sex is your thing then this one hits all the targets.

Reactions: zucite

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Think this one is a missed opportunity up until now at least. The character models are outstanding, the girls on the whole are beautiful but where it is lacking in my view is the trans content. Drew is stunning and having a few lewd scenes with the MC would have really added to the game. Would have liked to see more trans characters in there too, Peyton seems like a forgotten idea, an early stage TG, trap or CD character would have added more than countless females in my view. There surely would have been scope to make one or two of them a trap or trans.

For my own tastes I'm not a huge fan of the corruption aspect, understand the premise is unique and this thing is other folks's cup of tea but I think the story could have been told just as well without it, removing the grand father from the plot.

As someone who is trying to build my own VN though, I admire the presentation style here, the vast amount of work that has gone into the renders and animations is amazing, that is the aspect of building these VNs I struggle with most. The game has a quality feel and if corruption and only straight sex is your thing then this one hits all the targets.
Wow, that was a very polite way to say you think this game should be totally different.

The corruption thanks to the grandfather is what causes the story to happen. Without it there's no story, no conflict, just a magical dick simulator. The characters would be greatly diminished if they just started having incestual sex without something to help them break the taboo.

Straight sex (and a little lesbian sex) is the fantasy of this game. It's not trying to be all things to all audiences. The fact there's any trans content at all is already too much for some people. This game already has 2 trans characters, which if anything is overrepresentative for the rural setting. And I say this as someone who actually likes Drew and her content.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Wow, that was a very polite way to say you think this game should be totally different.

The corruption thanks to the grandfather is what causes the story to happen. Without it there's no story, no conflict, just a magical dick simulator. The characters would be greatly diminished if they just started having incestual sex without something to help them break the taboo.

Straight sex (and a little lesbian sex) is the fantasy of this game. It's not trying to be all things to all audiences. The fact there's any trans content at all is already too much for some people. This game already has 2 trans characters, which if anything is overrepresentative for the rural setting. And I say this as someone who actually likes Drew and her content.
...Rural setting?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
...Rural setting?
...Yes? You know, "rural", as opposed to "urban" or "suburban". Ophelia's house is surrounded by fields and forests, so it looks pretty rural to me.

...Or were you questioning my assertion about trans people in rural settings? I don't have statistics, but it seems to me they would gravitate toward cities that tend to be more liberal and accepting.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
...Yes? You know, "rural", as opposed to "urban" or "suburban". Ophelia's house is surrounded by fields and forests, so it looks pretty rural to me.

...Or were you questioning my assertion about trans people in rural settings? I don't have statistics, but it seems to me they would gravitate toward cities that tend to be more liberal and accepting.
A hotel and a mall not that far from said house, everyone owns a pool, or am I just from the booneys and this is the rich sort of rural?

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024

Not really. I talk about it not being my cup of tea. I don't expect the game to change to my tastes at all.

The problem really is that a lot of developers go for getting in as many tags as they can so they can draw a bigger audience, it makes a lot of sense. And what tends to happen is that they offer a tiny bit of content for those less important (to their game) tags. This is especially true for trans content and it becomes very frustrating because as a fan of that genre you end up investing a lot of time in a game waiting for the small amount of trans content and find it to be underwhelming. As I stated, this was IN MY VIEW, a wasted opportunity because the author created a excellent trans character but did nothing with her and the MC :(

It's way easier to find straight sex, whatever your sub genre is, than trans stuff and when on the rare occasion we get it in a game it's often futa stuff, which in all honesty is not something that appeals massively to me as it's basically just putting a dick on a biological girl who hasn't gone through the challenges of transition.

I'm sorry if my post offended you and your favourite game but it was really more directed at adult games in general rather than just this one which I had just finished playing.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The problem really is that a lot of developers go for getting in as many tags as they can so they can draw a bigger audience, it makes a lot of sense.
Well yeah, the further in development games get, the more they have to add to keep things interesting. You have to out do yourself each time. Like any movie for instance, lord of the rings, marvel movies, harry potters. You don't do less with each entry, you do more.
And what tends to happen is that they offer a tiny bit of content for those less important (to their game) tags. This is especially true for trans content and it becomes very frustrating because as a fan of that genre you end up investing a lot of time in a game waiting for the small amount of trans content and find it to be underwhelming. As I stated, this was IN MY VIEW, a wasted opportunity because the author created a excellent trans character but did nothing with her and the MC :(
Well that's subjective. There isn't really an "important" a tag for this game as incest and it does that well every chapter. Other then that tag, the other tags will vary in appearance / importance. You should have already known that the Futa/trans tag was a minor tag with how late it was used / introduced. It will be there next chapters, but you can't call shocked when it's not a focused tagged.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Not really. I talk about it not being my cup of tea. I don't expect the game to change to my tastes at all.

The problem really is that a lot of developers go for getting in as many tags as they can so they can draw a bigger audience, it makes a lot of sense. And what tends to happen is that they offer a tiny bit of content for those less important (to their game) tags. This is especially true for trans content and it becomes very frustrating because as a fan of that genre you end up investing a lot of time in a game waiting for the small amount of trans content and find it to be underwhelming. As I stated, this was IN MY VIEW, a wasted opportunity because the author created a excellent trans character but did nothing with her and the MC :(

It's way easier to find straight sex, whatever your sub genre is, than trans stuff and when on the rare occasion we get it in a game it's often futa stuff, which in all honesty is not something that appeals massively to me as it's basically just putting a dick on a biological girl who hasn't gone through the challenges of transition.

I'm sorry if my post offended you and your favourite game but it was really more directed at adult games in general rather than just this one which I had just finished playing.
No offense taken, and I sympathize with your dilemma. Audience statistics and basic economics are stacked against people who want to see trans content; however, I think you may have an overly reductive view when it comes to THIS game. Yes, it includes a variety of tagged fetishes, but I think it's unfair of you to suggest that the dev deliberately includes those fetishes only to draw an audience, and at the same time lament he doesn't include more to appeal to your tastes specifically.

The dev is simply telling the story he wants to tell, and that is a major reason this game stands out: because of the quality of the writing. As outlandish as the story is, there's a degree of verisimilitude when it comes to the characters. You may see it as a waste if Sterling (the M.C.) and Drew DON'T have sex, but more people might see it as a waste if they DID have sex, because it would compromise the characters. In my opinion, Sterling has no sexual interest in Drew, and so the only way they'd end up having sex is if Drew raped Sterling and THAT is not only implausible, but would damage Drew as a sympathetic character.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
A hotel and a mall not that far from said house, everyone owns a pool, or am I just from the booneys and this is the rich sort of rural?
We don't know how far the house is from the mall or the hotel; could be 10 minutes away, could be an hour. And though we may tend to think of "rural" areas as being... economically challenged, it really has more to do with open countryside and low population density. So in my mind, the house is in a rural area, with the vast fields visible outside the windows, and forests and other natural spaces within walking distance.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes