Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Does it appear suspicious to you, too, that we still don't know David's and Keira's father?
Wouldn't it be kind of funny, if it was Hunter? Somehow I would not be surprised...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Does it appear suspicious to you, too, that we still don't know David's and Keira's father?
Wouldn't it be kind of funny, if it was Hunter? Somehow I would not be surprised...
That would be mad if Hunter was David and Keira's dad.
Tbh i'm surprised that when Nora was fucking Hunter and Drew she never got pregnant. Maybe she was too old then or maybe she had a termination or something.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I wouldn't say it's impossible, but unlikely. I still contend that David is older than Ophelia by several years.
We do know Hunter and Annabelle moved to the US from Italy around 1980. Nora would've been around 15 at that time.

The story seems to indicate that Ophelia meeting David is what brought these two families together. I don't think we have any clues as to how far apart they lived, but from what I can tell Hunter was faithful to Annabelle the whole time they were married up until she died. I think she kept him in line.

We do know from the story though that David's father abandoned them when David was four (possibly around 1987). I highly doubt Nora would move back in with the man who abandoned the family and keep the secret from everyone. Unless she's a lot more devious than we know.

That would be mad if Hunter was David and Keira's dad.
Tbh i'm surprised that when Nora was fucking Hunter and Drew she never got pregnant. Maybe she was too old then or maybe she had a termination or something.
I prefer to think about Nora and Keira fucking Hunter as little as possible. Still can't understand how that happened, much less how she was okay with her daughter joining in. I'm sure most sexy 18 year old girls LOVE fucking nasty looking disfigured 55 year old men. Doesn't exactly paint Keira in the best light either.
I think we can be glad that neither of them got pregnant from that nasty fuck. That along with Nora's...relationships...with the very underage Drew & David is what puts a bad taste in my mouth with her. She seems to just hop on any dick put in front of her, regardless if it's underaged or attached to a disgusting old man.
I still think we should be able to decline sex with her.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It would certainly be funny, but there are many reasons that make it unlikely, and I'm not sure if it would fit in the timeline...

Annabelle had Ophelia in 1983.
Hunter was with Annabelle as early as 1979.
David's father left when David was 4.
If Hunter was David's father, it would suggest an 8 year age gap between David and Ophelia, which seems too big to me.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
WHOOO BOY. Man, today's teasers are creative AND hot. Looks like Ophelia is getting involved in the onlyfans business in an interesting way.
I can see you as the adult in an orphanage eating a whole cake, raving about how delicious it is, while all the kids are drooling waiting for you to share.. But you won't, will you? :LUL:

Feb 11, 2022
IMG_20240316_074922.jpg images (10).jpeg

Just finished Chapter 3. Little disappointed because the lesbian incest scene between Brenna and Ophelia was short, and also indicated that the dev could have explored much more this voyeur part of the story, really curious about how far those bitches are into the lesbian incest shit, kinda hoping to see Brenna and Ophelia kissing again but with more.. images. Was already expecting Brenna to be caught fucking with her friend, but unfortunately again: too much of a short scene.

Feb 11, 2022
A nice "What if" could it bee if Sterling chose to not take away the cameras that hunter put, and also finding a way to see the camera files on the laptop, what sexual events happened before he returning to the house.

MrHaunter

Nov 18, 2018
View attachment 3448185 View attachment 3448184

Just finished Chapter 3. Little disappointed because the lesbian incest scene between Brenna and Ophelia was short, and also indicated that the dev could have explored much more this voyeur part of the story, really curious about how far those bitches are into the lesbian incest shit, kinda hoping to see Brenna and Ophelia kissing again but with more.. images. Was already expecting Brenna to be caught fucking with her friend, but unfortunately again: too much of a short scene.
Never actually made the connection, but yeah, hunter does feel like a parody of the judge

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So I’m curious if we’re going to find out who’s helping hunter on the side like with the surgeries and cleaning up bodies during the bad ending where he shoots Lucia, Drew and sterling, a lot of people think it Annabelle (v2) but I don’t think so, and I hope next chapter could elaborate on that

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes