GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
So I’m curious if we’re going to find out who’s helping hunter on the side like with the surgeries and cleaning up bodies during the bad ending where he shoots Lucia, Drew and sterling, a lot of people think it Annabelle (v2) but I don’t think so, and I hope next chapter could elaborate on that
I highly doubt it's New Annabelle. That would be a huge disappointment if it were the case. Unless she's a good actress and was lying about the whole "raised in a convent" and "only know of Hunter as a benefactor" situation.
I don't really foresee WWG spending time on a new, probably male, character this late in the game.

Reactions: panzermaster

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Who is the trans/futa character in the game?
Wallpaper_9_-_Taking_It_Easy_And_Hard.png
Drew. The middle character in this image. She's your aunt. Was born male. Transitioned at some point in the last 15 years or so.
You do not have sex with her, but she's involved in some of the "bad" NTR ends. Had her testicles removed but still has a sizable schlong.

EDIT: There's also another Trans character but I don't remember much about her. Either way, the MC isn't sexually involved with any of them.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Then why mention it? Are you a woman? Because that kind of teasing is more typical of women than men.
Stay butthurt. I'm just trying to build excitement for it and when it leaks here and it WILL. People will come back to my post and say "you're right, this set was good" and leave likes. I'm just participating in forum activities and what about you? Not even posting about the game, but what other people are posting about? get a life lol.

While on the subject of the teasers. Look for Ophelia's neck in the last image closely and tell me what you guys see.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
While on the subject of the teasers. Look for Ophelia's neck in the last image closely and tell me what you guys see.
I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart. How much more betrayal can I take?.

Wait I'm really confused. I thought that was someone else, then after what you said I thought it was somebody else and now I'm remembering that it can't be that someone else. So who is it?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart. How much more betrayal can I take?.

Wait I'm really confused. I thought that was someone else, then after what you said I thought it was somebody else and now I'm remembering that it can't be that someone else. So who is it?
I'm like 99% sure that's Eva holding a fake cock and balls, and shoving it down Ophelia's throat. :unsure:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are all the "blood" relations.
i want keira and hunter content so bad. at best in "what if...?" story. i want to see hunter fuck her hard, cum in her pussy and suck those sweet tits and then kiss her and sterling either doesnt know or have to watch

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes