panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Need more episodes of "What if" focused on Ophelia, man.. 6/8 of them are all focused on Brenna.
That will only happen when the main game is done, as the dev said it. But I am eager to see it happen as I have plenty of ideas for What if that I hope could be done. And none of them are specifically focused on Brenna.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Well, I assume his helper was Drew as she is #2 at his "company." I'm sure he also has other people working for him as well. We know he has a nurse on call as well as a driver (whoever delivered Annabelle to the house).

It's probably too late in the game to introduce another antagonist with Annabelle. Especially with the way Hunter talks about her being brought in "once minds are changed." Seems like she was meant to be more of an ending prize for the family and himself.

With regards to Drew- she had her testicles removed, so no impregnating will happen with her anymore. :)
No you misunderstood me regarding the Drew situtation. I was meaning that in the future what if series maybe WWG could do a version with Drew but she had testicles where she can impregnant :Brenna,Catherine,Ophelia, Aliza , Lucia ect. This would replace Hunter just so when know what it would be like if the situation could change.

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Need more episodes of "What if" focused on Ophelia, man.. 6/8 of them are all focused on Brenna.
The main reason for this was that characters in What Ifs were limited to having the kinds of sex they had already had in the main story. Because Ophelia didn't have full P-in-V sex until later in the game, and most of the What Ifs were made before that, it would've been a waste to focus on her in What Ifs where she could only use her hands/mouth/etc.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
The main reason for this was that characters in What Ifs were limited to having the kinds of sex they had already had in the main story. Because Ophelia didn't have full P-in-V sex until later in the game, and most of the What Ifs were made before that, it would've been a waste to focus on her in What Ifs where she could only use her hands/mouth/etc.
I read that as "pussy in vagina sex" and got real confused for a second. :ROFLMAO:

Feb 11, 2022
That will only happen when the main game is done, as the dev said it. But I am eager to see it happen as I have plenty of ideas for What if that I hope could be done. And none of them are specifically focused on Brenna.
I didn't play the game itself yet, but the "What if" scenarios seem much more interesting than the game itself, like the fat friend who fucks the family or Ophelia turning into a futa. Gonna have to wait and see after i play it.

I don't know if there is some NTR scenes on it, but i love Milfs and Ophelia has such a good model that compensates the journey.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I’m gonna be honest as I replayed Hunter explanation scene when he got gassed, I’m starting to feel bad for him. He felt like he was chosen to fulfill his legacy and he felt like he had a purpose just for it to be ruined by getting chicken pox that disfigured him. when he finally found love and purpose again, she dies. I guess that’s why New Annabelle arrived so he truly unite his famil. I fully understand now, I mean yeah he was using drugs and cameras but all he really wanted was to enjoy the rest of his days as the Dioś de Sesso before he passes away. It’s kinda sad, really and I feel like David and sterling wasn’t looking at it from his POV.
Recording people naked (and having sex) without their knowledge and selling it online, combined with drugging them for months in order to "seduce" them will get no sympathy from me. Would you feel sympathy for a date rapist or a hotel owner who plants cameras in the bathrooms of his hotel rooms? I wouldn't think so.

Sure, it sucks he was disfigured but he managed to land a banging wife and had 3 kids. Then after she died he somehow managed to fuck his son-in-law's mother and teenage sister for years (ostensibly without the help of drugs or underhandedness). After having been found out by David, he traveled the world seducing women and coercing them into selling their bodies online. We don't know if he used drugs to convince these women or not. He had to get the knowledge he uses on Sterling's family somewhere.

Not to mention the implication in his most recent bad end that he might be more of a mafioso-type who is experienced with killing to such a point he has a "guy" that helps clean up for him.

At any rate, that piece of shit gets no sympathy from me. The sooner he's gone, the better.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I didn't play the game itself yet, but the "What if" scenarios seem much more interesting than the game itself, like the fat friend who fucks the family or Ophelia turning into a futa. Gonna have to wait and see after i play it.

I don't know if there is some NTR scenes on it, but i love Milfs and Ophelia has such a good model that compensates the journey.
The what if have a pay off much more quickly because they are short side stories, while the main game is a slow burn. It has a much longer set up, but the pay off is much better in the long run.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
It’s kinda sad, really and I feel like David and sterling wasn’t looking at it from his POV.
Lmao! We literally see that if Hunter wasn't exposed he would have killed his son, granddaughter and grandson without any remorse.

He even goes a step further by resuscitating Sterling, making him a nugget and forcing him to watch as he repeatedly rapes by deception his family for months. Something Hunter didn't need to do to accomplish his goal but did so out of pure spite.

Hunter is explicitly evil and no amount sad backstory will change that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sadowdark A problem I have with your review. It's all fine and good, but this part isn't true.

1710372845743.png

The scenes are never the same and each time progresses the story. Just because it happens in the same room, doesn't mean it's repeating. If it changed rooms every time, but the dialogue stayed the same, would you say it's repetitive still? Also what are you talking about separate tracks for downloads? The game can only be downloaded in a single download. It's not cut up or seperated in any way.

Last edited:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Sadowdark A problem I have with your review. It's all find and good, but this part isn't true.

View attachment 3440563

The scenes are never the same and each time progresses the story. Just because it happens in the same room, doesn't mean it's repeating. If it changed rooms every time, but the dialogue stayed the same, would you say it's repetitive still? Also what are you talking about separate tracks for downloads? The game can only be downloaded in a single download. It's not cut up or seperated in any way.
I'd guess he means the What if's that have to be dl'ed separatley but they aren't the main game :unsure:
People really can't differentiate between these two :unsure:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Sadowdark A problem I have with your review. It's all fine and good, but this part isn't true.

View attachment 3440563

He clearly doesn't pay much attention to the dialogue, or he'd know they weren't watching a movie, they were watching the (made up) soap opera "Children of a Timeless Backstabbing". I love the later callback to this when Ophelia rides Sterling's face while watching the same show. There are so many things like that for those who pay attention.

Reactions: dartred

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019

View attachment 3440563

It really makes me wonder how far that person actually got in the game. It shouldn't take long to realize what you posted.
They probably just saw "2/5 Brenna's X Event" and thought that meant the same event had to be done 5 times.

At a certain point, some of these people are better off just opening up the images folder and just jerking off to the renders. They obviously don't care enough about the story to pay attention and comprehend what they are reading.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

View attachment 3440563

What I meant was that I had to get 15 points for watching soap operas with mom in this competition to be able to advance. For other events to move forward. What I meant was that the creator provided separate paths so as not to have to complete the entire game. If you want Harem, download the corresponding Harem chapter.

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
What I meant was that the creator provided separate paths so as not to have to complete the entire game. If you want Harem, download the corresponding Harem chapter.
huh-rabbit.gif You sure you know what you are talking about?
The Main Game is One Download and the Mandatory Patch.
If you mean the What If's, they aren't part of the Main game

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes