dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sure, but the only reason i haven't bothered to change it is because i didn't see it winning lol

edit:. So i'm no good at math. How is it possible that me changing my vote takes Kevin's from 37% to 35% and yet only raises Ophelia's by 1%.

1710020973849.png

Reactions: john984

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Little something I'm working on. The "c" before a date indicates "circa" or "around." Let me know if there are any mistakes.
I did have the dates Hunter mentions in his confession on here but it was a bit difficult to display. Born in 1947 in Messina, Italy, etc.
The only things we don't really have a hint for are Keira and Nora's dates of birth. If that information is somewhere, let me know. Obviously Nora would be born bef.1968 or so, but I don't have information more than that.

I'm making an assumption that Drew & Keira are of a similar age. Same deal with David & Ophelia.
We know that Nora & David were having sex BEFORE he met Ophelia, which means David was at most 15 years old when that was happening, if David was in fact born in 1983. That also means he bought a house at 15, which is...unusual (maybe Hunter bankrolled him/cosigned. Can you even get a home loan at 15?). It would make a lot more sense if he were a bit older, say born in 1980. Then perhaps Nora could be absolved a bit of her role in "being seduced" by him.

Timeline.PNG

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
edit:. So i'm no good at math. How is it possible that me changing my vote takes Kevin's from 37% to 35% and yet only raises Ophelia's by 1%.
Because the percentages are rounded...

26/71 = 36.6% -> 37%
29/71 = 40.8% -> 41%
16/71 = 22.5% -> 23%

25/71 = 35.2% -> 35%
30/71 = 42.2% -> 42%
16/71 = 22.5% -> 23%

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Little something I'm working on. The "c" before a date indicates "circa" or "around." Let me know if there are any mistakes.
I did have the dates Hunter mentions in his confession on here but it was a bit difficult to display. Born in 1947 in Messina, Italy, etc.
The only things we don't really have a hint for are Keira and Nora's dates of birth. If that information is somewhere, let me know. Obviously Nora would be born bef.1968 or so, but I don't have information more than that.

I'm making an assumption that Drew & Keira are of a similar age. Same deal with David & Ophelia.
We know that Nora & David were having sex BEFORE he met Ophelia, which means David was at most 15 years old when that was happening, if David was in fact born in 1983. That also means he bought a house at 15, which is...unusual (maybe Hunter bankrolled him/cosigned. Can you even get a home loan at 15?). It would make a lot more sense if he were a bit older, say born in 1980. Then perhaps Nora could be absolved a bit of her role in "being seduced" by him.

View attachment 3427174
Very nice job! It matches up with what I have in my notes. I understand leaving off the early events so as not to skew the graphic, but here's some additional info:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Regarding Nora's age, in What If #3 Keira says her mother is "pushing sixty", and if we take that to mean 55-59, then Nora was born between 1960-64. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I've moved it to a better site where it's interactive. Take a look. It also includes some supporting images.

You have Drew & David's affair as beginning 1998-2004, but what is the basis for this? My impression from the emails is that their affair began "years" before the present (i.e. 2019), but not that many years. o_O

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
You have Drew & David's affair as beginning 1998-2004, but what is the basis for this? My impression from the emails is that their affair began "years" before the present (i.e. 2019), but not that many years. o_O
You're right. I misremembered it. For some reason I had it in my head that they stopped interacting after 2004.
EDIT:
Looks like we don't really have a good idea of when it happened, so I took it off my timeline.
Also as a side note- is it ever addressed HOW David died? Was it suicide or an accident? I know Ophelia says he was "taken from her."
Another question- do we know for sure that Drew is younger than Ophelia and Aliza? I've been looking back through the scripts and can't seem to find it referenced.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Also as a side note- is it ever addressed HOW David died? Was it suicide or an accident? I know Ophelia says he was "taken from her."
It is strange that no one has elaborated on David's death. Surely Ophelia knows how it happened, otherwise you'd think she would talk about wanting to know. I have a suspicion that the details concerning David will be important to the climax of the story, and are being kept a surprise for that reason.

Another question- do we know for sure that Drew is younger than Ophelia and Aliza? I've been looking back through the scripts and can't seem to find it referenced.
I'm convinced Drew is the youngest sibling. I know this puts Drew's sexual awakening at an uncomfortably young age, but it would echo Hunter's own experience at a similar age, and may be some sort of Dio del Sesso tradition.

Also, from David's journal: "Your uncle Drew was the little brother I never knew I wanted." The use of the term "little brother" makes me think Drew was at least a couple years younger than David. If we assume David and Ophelia were close in age, then Drew would have to be younger than Ophelia.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
It is strange that no one has elaborated on David's death. Surely Ophelia knows how it happened, otherwise you'd think she would talk about wanting to know. I have a suspicion that the details concerning David will be important to the climax of the story, and are being kept a surprise for that reason.
I suspect you're right about David's death. As far as we know Ophelia and Drew still haven't had that conversation, have they? Perhaps all of that will be fleshed out whenever that happens. If Drew and David were indeed fooling around with each other, it is a bit strange we haven't had any comments from Drew about him (that I can remember).

Also, from David's journal: "Your uncle Drew was the little brother I never knew I wanted." The use of the term "little brother" makes me think Drew was at least a couple years younger than David. If we assume David and Ophelia were close in age, then Drew would have to be younger than Ophelia.
Right, although I suppose that really just means Drew was younger than David. It doesn't preclude the possibility of David being older than Ophelia. Hell, he probably could've been born as early as 1975 for all we know (if Nora was born ~1960 and got pregnant at around 15 like all the women in this game seem to do :ROFLMAO: ). It would certainly make him buying a home in 1998 make a bit more sense.

However, if we go by the 1983 birth timeline, that would mean it would be a 15 year old homeowner living with his 15 year old wife and 14 year old sister-in-law.

This could also hint that Keira might be a bit older too. It would certainly clear up all these "uncomfortably young age" implications. We don't really have anything other than assumptions pinning down her birthdate.

As far as Drew goes, I guess we know for certain she couldn't have been born before probably 1981, seeing as Hunter & Annabelle got married ~1980.

I'd be really curious if WWG has anything to say about all this, but I guess we'll probably just have to wait. Might not ever get some of these answers. For my part, I think it's a sign of a good game that it's spurring on the kinds of conversations we've been having recently.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I've moved it to a better site where it's interactive. Take a look. It also includes some supporting images.

Good work, nice! (y)
I have two points:
Didn't Nora say that she started having sex with David, when he was 13? That would make 1996 also be a possible year for that to begin, if he was born in 1983.
And the intervall in which Annabelle (probably) bgecame ill and died can be reduced a bit. Since Nora and Keira moved in with Hunter and her in 1999, we can be pretty sure, that she was still alive in 1998. Or does that intervall mean, that she became ill in 1998 and died in 2002?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Good work, nice! (y)
I have two points:
Didn't Nora say that she started having sex with David, when he was 13? That would make 1996 also be a possible year for that to begin, if he was born in 1983.
And the intervall in which Annabelle (probably) bgecame ill and died can be reduced a bit. Since Nora and Keira moved in with Hunter and her in 1999, we can be pretty sure, that she was still alive in 1998. Or does that intervall mean, that she became ill in 1998 and died in 2002?
I don't think she specifically said 13. If you can find that, let me know. It's more or less been an assumption based on the dates we have. We know it happened before David met Ophelia, and we know Ophelia had Brenna at 15. If David & Ophelia were a similar age, then that means David was at most 15 when he was having sex with his mother.

Based on the estimates we have, it seems Nora is the only one who regularly had sex with underage kids (Drew from age 13 or 14, and David from age 13-15). If the threesome image from 2004 is similar to what they'd normally do, it's likely Keira was involved in some of those encounters as well. She would've been underage until 2002 or so.

Hunter didn't seem to have sex with Keira till she was at least 17-18. Lucia would've already been 2-3 years old by that point.

With regards to your second question, yes the time frame is meant to show her battle with cancer from 1998-2002, which resulted in her death. :cry:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I don't think she specifically said 13. If you can find that, let me know. It's more or less been an assumption based on the dates we have. We know it happened before David met Ophelia, and we know Ophelia had Brenna at 15. If David & Ophelia were a similar age, then that means David was at most 15 when he was having sex with his mother.

Based on the estimates we have, it seems Nora is the only one who regularly had sex with underage kids (Drew from age 13 or 14, and David from age 13-15). If the threesome image from 2004 is similar to what they'd normally do, it's likely Keira was involved in some of those encounters as well. She would've been underage until 2002 or so.

Hunter didn't seem to have sex with Keira till she was at least 17-18. Lucia would've already been 2-3 years old by that point.

With regards to your second question, yes the time frame is meant to show her battle with cancer from 1998-2002, which resulted in her death. :cry:
Thanks! You are right. Nora only says "teenager", which could mean everthing between 13 and 19. I have no idea what made me think "13". But since she also said "young, sweet, tender boy", I guess it's closer to 13 than 19.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Regarding Nora's age, in What If #3 Keira says her mother is "pushing sixty", and if we take that to mean 55-59, then Nora was born between 1960-64.
After further... *ahem*... research, I have concluded that Nora is 55 and therefore was born in 1964. During the scene in the kitchen where Sterling eats out Nora, he remarks how young her pussy looks, to which she replies "Now compare that to the average 55 year old woman's elbow! It's night and day!" I think we can infer that Nora herself is 55, otherwise why offer that comparison?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
After further... *ahem*... research, I have concluded that Nora is 55 and therefore was born in 1964. During the scene in the kitchen where Sterling eats out Nora, he remarks how young her pussy looks, to which she replies "Now compare that to the average 55 year old woman's elbow! It's night and day!" I think we can infer that Nora herself is 55, otherwise why offer that comparison?
Good find. I've update my timeline. Guess that means Nora had David at the relatively old age of...19, lol. I still think he's older than Ophelia but we may never know.

Really hope WWG clears it up at some point. Obviously he can't just come out and say, "Nora slept with 13 year old boys." A simple clarification of a few birth-dates would clear it up.
For example, if David and Drew were both born around 1981, they'd both be a lot closer to 18 by the time Nora begins fucking them. Certainly above the AOC in most areas of the world.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It is strange that no one has elaborated on David's death.
That's because we have outsider information. We have speculated that David's death is foul play because we KNOW Hunter is a cold blooded bastard since we've seen how he acts in bad endings. The others, including Sterling, doesn't know what he's truly capable of. I mean, yes, they know he tried to drug them, but that doesn't mean they know he's capable of murder.

Think of it as a slasher movie. As far as they know, David hasn't return yet to the cabin because he went number two, while we know it's the killer who emptied his bowels. They're not questioning his death because they have no reason to question it, while we do, since we know Hunter's capable of killing his own flesh and blood.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
That's because we have outsider information. We have speculated that David's death is foul play because we KNOW Hunter is a cold blooded bastard since we've seen how he acts in bad endings. The others, including Sterling, doesn't know what he's truly capable of. I mean, yes, they know he tried to drug them, but that doesn't mean they know he's capable of murder.

Think of it as a slasher movie. As far as they know, David hasn't return yet to the cabin because he went number two, while we know it's the killer who emptied his bowels. They're not questioning his death because they have no reason to question it, while we do, since we know Hunter's capable of killing his own flesh and blood.
That seems like it would be an overly obvious route for WWG to take. From what we know, David had become an awfully controlling and paranoid tyrant who wouldn't have let Hunter near that house over his dead body (heh). David suddenly dying at ~36 years old would provide a convenient excuse for Hunter to re-enter the girls' lives without much fuss.

As far as I'm concerned, I hope WWG comes up with something more creative. Not that I don't think Hunter is capable of such a thing, it's just that would almost be TOO obvious of an explanation.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

I get what you're saying, but I still find it odd that none of the characters talk about David's death, if only because he was so young. Even if he died in an accident or from an illness, and no foul play was suspected, it's still a traumatic event for the family. It's as if they haven't started the grieving process, or they got through it at record speed.

Actually, I have a longshot theory that David is still alive, but I'm hesitant to discuss it. I don't want to ruin the surprise if it turns out to be true.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes