dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sterling lied despite inhaling the truth gas
What lie? Also I remember Sterling directly gas'ing Hunter, but never inhaling it himself.

edit: So i replayed the scene and Sterling made no comment that i could see as a lie. He was mostly asked questions to Hunter and answered what few questions he was asked truthfully. Though that doesn't matter since he wasn't under the effects of the gas anyways.

Last edited:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Although it may be surprising that Kevin impregnated Ophelia, considering she had a lot more sex with Sterling, what matters here is timing. If Ophelia and Sterling had a ton of sex BEFORE she was ovulating, then it would be unlikely to result in pregnancy. If she just STARTED ovulating shortly before having sex with Kevin, then his sperm got to her egg before Sterling's had the chance. When the family realized she was pregnant, they probably assumed it was Sterling's, but as the baby aged they may have started to suspect Sterling wasn't the father, and got the DNA test to confirm (hence the 18-month time skip). Once the test proved the baby wasn't Sterling's, Ophelia knew it was Kevin's because she hasn't had sex with any other men recently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It honestly probably wouldn't have mattered that much. Sperm can stay active up to five days. She was having sex with Sterling so often that even if she didn't start ovulating that day Sterling would still be more likely to be the father. Not at all impossible for it to have been Kevin but not nearly as likely. That entire scene is completely out of character anyway so I wouldn't really put much thought into it.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It honestly probably wouldn't have mattered that much. Sperm can stay active up to five days. She was having sex with Sterling so often that even if she didn't start ovulating that day Sterling would still be more likely to be the father. Not at all impossible for it to have been Kevin but not nearly as likely. That entire scene is completely out of character anyway so I wouldn't really put much thought into it.
Fair point, and that's why I said "unlikely" and not "impossible". The proof is in the DNA test, of course.

And yes, that whole storyline is non-canon and just for fun, so we shouldn't put too much stock into it. Even so, I still enjoy when the alternate endings make sense in their own context.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Curse this new teaser date cycle. Now i have to wait even longer for more clue of next update. Though I suppose it'll be another month minimum before we start getting to the NTR ones anyways.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
What lie? Also I remember Sterling directly gas'ing Hunter, but never inhaling it himself.
He releases the gas in front of him and Hunter and then spends two minutes airing out the room before letting anyone else back in.

When asked by Lucia about her and Drew's paternity test Sterling intentionally lies and says he hasn't "heard back from them."

This makes me believe that some of Hunter's confession could be a lie while the only true parts are what Drew would be able to confirm.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So I guess he did lie about not having the test, but it's still shown as Sterling not having breathed in the gas. However unlikely that is. So he shouldn't be compelled to tell the truth.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Lucia got a great ending with Drew in chapter 12, but I'd be interested to see her and Kevin just because it's such an unexpected pairing. As I commented above, Kevin already had a short scene with Brenna, so I won't be suggesting them again. And you make a good point that Brenna's probably already had enough attention compared to other characters. I only voted for Ophelia x Keira because I really want to see the two MILFs with the biggest tits going at it, and I hope we get some embarrassing mentions of David along the way.
There is no such thing as too much Brenna

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, I know that he should be telling the truth, I agree with you guys on that part. The part I'm calling out is, I don't think he gassed himself. Look at how Hunter acts compared to how Sterling acts. They were in the same room, but only Hunter is a zombie. I know that it doesn't make sense that Sterling isn't under the effect, but i'm only trying to find an explanation on why Sterling doesn't seem effected.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Yeah, I know that he should be telling the truth, I agree with you guys on that part. The part I'm calling out is, I don't think he gassed himself. Look at how Hunter acts compared to how Sterling acts. They were in the same room, but only Hunter is a zombie.
Put some respect on Hunter's name. Within seconds of everyone leaving the room Hunter leaped out of a window, got into a car and sped away.

This is someone who we've seen is strong enough to kill a jacked Sterling with his bear hands

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Yeah, I know that he should be telling the truth, I agree with you guys on that part. The part I'm calling out is, I don't think he gassed himself. Look at how Hunter acts compared to how Sterling acts. They were in the same room, but only Hunter is a zombie. I know that it doesn't make sense that Sterling isn't under the effect, but i'm only trying to find an explanation on why Sterling doesn't seem effected.
What we do know is that he TOLD them he was going to gas himself. It doesn't necessarily mean he actually did. He could've directed the gas flow directly at Hunter and not really inhaled any himself.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Put some respect on Hunter's name. Within seconds of everyone leaving the room Hunter leaped out of a window, got into a car and sped away.

This is someone who we've seen is strong enough to kill a jacked Sterling with his bear hands
There's nothing more truthful than Hunter's sense of self-preservation. Him jumping out of the window doesn't mean he wasn't under the influence. We also don't really know what the half-life of that stuff is either. Perhaps it was wearing off.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What we do know is that he TOLD them he was going to gas himself. It doesn't necessarily mean he actually did. He could've directed the gas flow directly at Hunter and not really inhaled any himself.
That's my thoughts too. It was directly pointed at Hunter and you can see the fumes sprayed only his way. I still believe Sterling should have gotten a small wiff of it, no matter how minor.

That's true, but then we have to believe everything he said was a lie. He could very well have had a countermeasure in his body to prevent himself to be effected by the gas. I mean, he does live in the house too. It wouldn't be unreasonable for him to try not to get gassed himself. I swore during the slumber party he had counter measures too, but it didn't help against wine coolers or something. i could be remembering wrong.

That said, then everything Hunter said while thinking he was under the effects of the gas would have to be believed to be a lie now. I don't see that long exposition doing that for nothing. I think it was more of him recovering enough to make an escape. Even without being gased, i would take it as a gag that Hunter how the Strength or agility to jump out a window and run to a card before being caught lol.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The idea of Hunter preparing and using countermeasures in case he was dosed with the truth serum seems... unlikely and unnecessary to me.

Rather than being caused by the gas directly, I think Hunter's subdued demeanor was more likely from a feeling of being defeated and outnumbered. I'd point out that after inhaling the truth serum previously, Sterling was able to fuck the shit out of Kumiko and Catherine, so if the serum has any tranquilizing effects they seem to be minor or wear off quickly. This means Hunter was still physically able to seize the opportunity to escape, once most of the family was distracted by Annabelle's arrival.

As for how Sterling was able to avoid the truth serum's effects this time, this may be a minor oversight by WWG. My head-canon explanation is Sterling didn't breathe enough of it, and I'm satisfied with that...

... Unlike the plot hole in Alien 3! How the fuck did the eggs get aboard the USS Sulacco? No one had time to put them there!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As for how Sterling was able to avoid the truth serum's effects this time, this may be a minor oversight by WWG. My head-canon explanation is Sterling didn't breathe enough of it, and I'm satisfied with that...
That's the answer I'm sticking with myself. Sterling simply took a minor wiff of the gas (or not at all) and i'm leaving it at that.

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Holy fuck! That was a hell of a good update!

My heart was literally in my mouth at the end thinking that we're going to get something really bad no matter what we chose, but then I was pleasantly surprised by Drew actually listening to Lucia and taking her at her word, and then to go after Hunter because they realised what a madman he was. Does kinda change my views on Drew a little bit, but at the same time they were part of Hunter's schemes for so long and had no problem with it so they're by no means redeemed in any way, but at least they drew a line somewhere (no pun intended).

I really hope that in Chapter 13 we get to see Drew ally with Sterling against Hunter and vowing to help do what they can to make sure he can't enact his plans on their family. But, also Sterling can put their foot down and make it clear to Drew that they are not to fuck any of their family either. In fact, although this is probably highly unlikely, I'd really like it if Sterling gets Drew to fully embrace their new womanhood and get fucked by Sterling, becoming part of his harem. Would be very hot indeed.

I also hope that someone will point out or at least suggest the obvious, that Annabelle is a clone of Ophelia, Aliza, and Drew's Mom.

Apart from all that, really loved that Sterling was able to get Keira and Nora in this chapter and it didn't take multiple chapters, getting to fuck all the girls in Amber's family was super hot, Catherine being pregnant is awesome, Ophelia and Brenna threesome was so freaking hot, and Lucia's confession to Sterling was so sweet, I'm so happy her walls finally came down and she embraced her true feelings.

Dev was right, it will "feel like forever" until the next update, but really looking forward to it. This game just keeps proving why it's a top AVN every update.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Holy fuck! That was a hell of a good update!

My heart was literally in my mouth at the end thinking that we're going to get something really bad no matter what we chose, but then I was pleasantly surprised by Drew actually listening to Lucia and taking her at her word, and then to go after Hunter because they realised what a madman he was. Does kinda change my views on Drew a little bit, but at the same time they were part of Hunter's schemes for so long and had no problem with it so they're by no means redeemed in any way, but at least they drew a line somewhere (no pun intended).

I really hope that in Chapter 13 we get to see Drew ally with Sterling against Hunter and vowing to help do what they can to make sure he can't enact his plans on their family. But, also Sterling can put their foot down and make it clear to Drew that they are not to fuck any of their family either. In fact, although this is probably highly unlikely, I'd really like it if Sterling gets Drew to fully embrace their new womanhood and get fucked by Sterling, becoming part of his harem. Would be very hot indeed.

I also hope that someone will point out or at least suggest the obvious, that Annabelle is a clone of Ophelia, Aliza, and Drew's Mom.

Apart from all that, really loved that Sterling was able to get Keira and Nora in this chapter and it didn't take multiple chapters, getting to fuck all the girls in Amber's family was super hot, Catherine being pregnant is awesome, Ophelia and Brenna threesome was so freaking hot, and Lucia's confession to Sterling was so sweet, I'm so happy her walls finally came down and she embraced her true feelings.

Dev was right, it will "feel like forever" until the next update, but really looking forward to it. This game just keeps proving why it's a top AVN every update.
Glad to see there's someone else who wants a Drew redemption arc (and possible Sterling on Drew action). There's dozens of us, dozens!

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes