Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
So long as it's an OPTIONAL encounter between them I'm fine with it being included, let the fans have what they want.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I really hope that in Chapter 13 we get to see Drew ally with Sterling against Hunter and vowing to help do what they can to make sure he can't enact his plans on their family. But, also Sterling can put their foot down and make it clear to Drew that they are not to fuck any of their family either. In fact, although this is probably highly unlikely, I'd really like it if Sterling gets Drew to fully embrace their new womanhood and get fucked by Sterling, becoming part of his harem. Would be very hot indeed.
Even though Drew identifies/presents as a woman, we know she still loves giving her dick to women (and men, apparently), and we haven't seen her express any interest in receiving anal. I get the impression that Sterling wouldn't be interested in fucking Drew anyway. Drew may be hot, but she still has her dick. Nor would Sterling want to be fucked by Drew who is clearly a top. I suppose it could still happen if Sterling was drugged or something, but that sounds like "bad end" territory.

What I'd rather see is Sterling and Drew tag team a girl in canon. That may be controversial among players who dislike sharing, but what if the girl was someone Drew has already fucked and Sterling isn't particularly close with, such as Keira, Nora, or Eileen? Maybe even a four-way where Sterling and Drew switch partners?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Drew has already fucked and Sterling isn't particularly close with, such as Keira, Nora, or Eileen? Maybe even a four-way where Sterling and Drew switch partners?
I previously wrote about this similar idea about an alternate ending other than the "good ending" and "bad ending"... where Sterling and Drew became partners and each of them have their own personal affairs... Drew could share with Eileen or all sorts of women that she meet or Sterling by some kind of agreement knowing that Drew had a past with Keira and Nora, they could have a gangbang, but without interfering with the main Sterling's LI.... Although it will be controversial :unsure:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I would like to see Drew redeeming herself by going the ''full woman'' route,
by getting rid of her precious dick, that would prove that she is serious and sorry.
The game already showed sci-fi technology (Starling(f) and the other granny's clone),
she would have a perfect pussy to get into the harem, so why not? :LOL:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Honestly I feel like Drew and Sterling sharing wouldn’t be so bad but I highly doubt Sterling wants to share, I said this a while ago but I’ll say it again, Sterling is too stingy when it comes to the girls, like during Chapter 10 when Sterling was fucking Tiff, Drew asked to join and he literally threatened him and said fuck off.

RentedWig

Dec 22, 2017
Honestly I feel like Drew and Sterling sharing wouldn’t be so bad but I highly doubt Sterling wants to share, I said this a while ago but I’ll say it again, Sterling is too stingy when it comes to the girls, like during Chapter 10 when Sterling was fucking Tiff, Drew asked to join and he literally threatened him and said fuck off.
Sterling did threaten Drew but to be fair, Sterling was thinking that Drew could be as bad as Hunter at the time. I think after this chapter he may soften up to Drew, although probably not to the point of sharing any of the girls.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
by getting rid of her precious dick, that would prove that she is serious and sorry.
The game already showed sci-fi technology (Starling(f) and the other granny's clone),
she would have a perfect pussy to get into the harem, so why not? :LOL:
That is the path I want Drew to be in order to prove her faith into her redemption.

Reactions: AkaQ

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
That is the path I want Drew to be in order to prove her faith into her redemption.
Sterling already has access to way more pussies than he needs. Taking away Drew's penis sounds like cruel and unusual punishment, and what did she really do that was "wrong"? :WaitWhat:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Sterling already has access to way more pussies than he needs. Taking away Drew's penis sounds like cruel and unusual punishment, and what did she really do that was "wrong"? :WaitWhat:
Drew is part of Hunter's Business... exploiting, corrupting and blackmailing people into prostitution.
Drew was also cheating with her sister's husband.
Drew is a villain, not as bad as Hunter but still a villain.

and as for the unusual part: the game has always been unusual and goofy, it would not be a stretch imagining my scenario.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Drew is part of Hunter's Business... exploiting, corrupting and blackmailing people into prostitution.
Drew was also cheating with her sister's husband.
Drew is a villain, not as bad as Hunter but still a villain.

and as for the unusual part: the game has always been unusual and goofy, it would not be a stretch imagining my scenario.
Is it really exploitative if the women in Drew's and Hunter's business are willing participants and making a lot of money for themselves? That sounds pretty similar to what Sterling and Brenna are doing with her OnlyFans channel. Does that make Sterling a villain?

You might be right about the affair with David, but we don't know the whole story there yet. Besides, people have affairs all the time, but it's a little hyperbolic to call them "villains".

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Is it really exploitative if the women in Drew's and Hunter's business are willing participants and making a lot of money for themselves? That sounds pretty similar to what Sterling and Brenna are doing with her OnlyFans channel. Does that make Sterling a villain?

You might be right about the affair with David, but we don't know the whole story there yet. Besides, people have affairs all the time, but it's a little hyperbolic to call them "villains".
Ok I expressed myself poorly. I meant ''antagonist''.
And I believe dev will redeem her in some way. I think at least Ophelia will want to punish her somehow for that forgiveness.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Even though Drew identifies/presents as a woman, we know she still loves giving her dick to women (and men, apparently), and we haven't seen her express any interest in receiving anal. I get the impression that Sterling wouldn't be interested in fucking Drew anyway. Drew may be hot, but she still has her dick. Nor would Sterling want to be fucked by Drew who is clearly a top. I suppose it could still happen if Sterling was drugged or something, but that sounds like "bad end" territory.

What I'd rather see is Sterling and Drew tag team a girl in canon. That may be controversial among players who dislike sharing, but what if the girl was someone Drew has already fucked and Sterling isn't particularly close with, such as Keira, Nora, or Eileen? Maybe even a four-way where Sterling and Drew switch partners?
Tag team a girl and in canon lol one can dream I guess

Just to be clear that "one" isn't me

This Marks the Start of the controversy you mentioned

• Sad

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Drew had a past with Keira and Nora, they could have a gangbang, but without interfering with the main Sterling's LI
I feel like Chapter 12 establishes that Keira and Nora are now Sterling's and they won't be going back to Drew even for a gangbang for "old time's sake". Seems to me that this was the whole point of Lucia pushing him to getting them before Drew did and why the path where you tell Lucia that Drew is her Dad is considered a bad NTR ending.

Honestly, I'd much rather see Drew become more of a grovelling apologist for their actions after seeing how crazy Hunter has become. They've seen what could happen if they let themselves continue down this crazy path with him but also feel regret for ever having followed this madman and done his bidding. So instead of Sterling and Drew teaming up to bang chicks, I'd like to see Drew become more of a cuck to Sterling's whims as a form of recompense and part of that being Sterling getting to fuck them. :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Is it really exploitative if the women in Drew's and Hunter's business are willing participants and making a lot of money for themselves?
I guess it would depend on how they got to that point. Were drugs involved like they are in the case of Sterling and his family?
If it was just good ol' fashioned seduction, that's fine. But you could argue making a decision under the influence of drugs is not particularly consensual (even if it does make you a bunch of money).

I previously wrote about this similar idea about an alternate ending other than the "good ending" and "bad ending"... where Sterling and Drew became partners and each of them have their own personal affairs... Drew could share with Eileen or all sorts of women that she meet or Sterling by some kind of agreement knowing that Drew had a past with Keira and Nora, they could have a gangbang, but without interfering with the main Sterling's LI.... Although it will be controversial :unsure:
I could get behind this. Not sure about sharing the main girls, though (I'm not particularly attached to Nora or Keira for what it's worth). There's plenty of holes to fill out there in the world.

Honestly, I'd much rather see Drew become more of a grovelling apologist for their actions after seeing how crazy Hunter has become. They've seen what could happen if they let themselves continue down this crazy path with him but also feel regret for ever having followed this madman and done his bidding. So instead of Sterling and Drew teaming up to bang chicks, I'd like to see Drew become more of a cuck to Sterling's whims as a form of recompense and part of that being Sterling getting to fuck them. :devilish:
This is a pretty good idea as well. I could see Drew wanting to stick around to perhaps be a bit of a parent to Lucia now that the cat's out of the bag.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I guess it would depend on how they got to that point. Were drugs involved like they are in the case of Sterling and his family?
If it was just good ol' fashioned seduction, that's fine. But you could argue making a decision under the influence of drugs is not particularly consensual (even if it does make you a bunch of money).

I could get behind this. Not sure about sharing the main girls, though (I'm not particularly attached to Nora or Keira for what it's worth). There's plenty of holes to fill out there in the world.

This is a pretty good idea as well. I could see Drew wanting to stick around to perhaps be a bit of a parent to Lucia now that the cat's out of the bag.
I hope Drew does stay around with Lucia and make up for lost time. Maybe Drew regrets that she raped Keira and got her pregnant. But now that she has no balls would she be able too fuck them without Sterling knowing?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I hope Drew does stay around with Lucia and make up for lost time. Maybe Drew regrets that she raped Keira and got her pregnant. But now that she has no balls would she be able too fuck them without Sterling knowing?
Where are you getting that she raped her? They are both around the same age and were probably both under 18 when Keira got pregnant. I never got the sense that relations (at least between the two of them) were anything but consensual.

As I've said in previous posts, you could argue that Keira and Drew were both survivors of sexual assault at the hands of Nora and Hunter, as both Hunter and Nora were having sex with them when they were well under the age of 18 (some as young as 12-13), but that's a divisive statement that's likely to draw some anger in these comments.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes