pinkie96

May 12, 2017
People who aren't voting for Kevin x Lucia because they want Kevin x Brenna, when is enough enough?

Brenna must have something like over half the NTR scenes by now. She hasn't left a single dick go un-holstered(including a dog) and now we want her to double dip again?

At least pick Catherine who we didn't get to see anything with during her scene.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean by canon ending. As much as I would love for some bad ends to start being treated as canon and non-reversing. The Kevin ending is still non-canon sadly.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Can't be Sterling's, because they said they did a DNA test and it wasn't Sterling's, in that same scene.
Well, I don't know, it was just a guess, DNA check, sometimes you can arrange a fake one, oh well, if Sterling fucked her before Kevin, even during an overnight visit, then who knows, unless of course she took pills... well, nothing can be done :Kappa:

Don't correct them Dart. It helps my immersion when they're in denial about the only confirmed canon ending.
I’m not confirmed this, it was just a more logical move for me, no matter canon or not, I’ll just assume that no matter what, Sterling’s child... come what may, I don't even understand what you mean by the canon ending. we're talking about something else

Reactions: Jerk-man

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Are you talking about the bad ending with Ophelia and Kevin? Where she is pregnant or if someone else got her pregnant?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Are you talking about the bad ending with Ophelia and Kevin? Where she is pregnant or if someone else got her pregnant?
I mean, before that by the time Kevin fucks Ophelia, she could still be pregnant with Sterling's baby, because even if we weren't shown much of a scene between Sterling/Ophelia, logically they should have fucked more than once, but a lot, of course, if she did not take birth control pills or the DNA is not fake, judging by logic,but judging by this bad ending, there is nothing surprising here...

I just shared my opinion, and I’m not trying to argue about anything... what happened remains))))

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's I guess a play on words. You can't have multiple true endings, that's an oxymoron if that's the right word for it. Maybe something like "Kevin's best possible ending" should have been used. It would still keep it a bad ending, but yet it's not dark like all the rest. Everyone is left to be happy. That's why in the discord we've called CH 12 endings happy endings rather then bad endings. As that ending is the best thing to happen to Kevin, but not a real ending for PV.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
That's I guess a play on words. You can't have multiple true endings, that's an oxymoron if that's the right word for it. Maybe something like "Kevin's best possible ending" should have been used.
There aren't multiple true endings. Just the one.

It would still keep it a bad ending, but yet it's not dark like all the rest. Everyone is left to be happy. That's why in the discord we've called CH 12 endings happy endings rather then bad endings. As that ending is the best thing to happen to Kevin, but not a real ending for PV.
That doesn't make sense as Drew's ending is not referred to as a "true ending"

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There aren't multiple true endings. Just the one.
Game isn't over yet, of course there isn't the TRUE ending yet. Once it release, we'll get the true ending. If Kevin's ending was the 100% bonafide true ending, then why are we getting another chapter or 2. It wouldn't make sense as the story is done. It would also not make sense to have a character show up for 10 minutes and have him get the true ending. Like i said, I do want some bad ends to have some sticking power, but saying Kevin's bad end is the true end to PV can't sound right to you.

That doesn't make sense as Drew's ending is not referred to as a "true ending"
As it shouldn't, since it's not a true ending.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
People who aren't voting for Kevin x Lucia because they want Kevin x Brenna, when is enough enough?

Brenna must have something like over half the NTR scenes by now. She hasn't left a single dick go un-holstered(including a dog) and now we want her to double dip again?

At least pick Catherine who we didn't get to see anything with during her scene.
Lucia got a great ending with Drew in chapter 12, but I'd be interested to see her and Kevin just because it's such an unexpected pairing. As I commented above, Kevin already had a short scene with Brenna, so I won't be suggesting them again. And you make a good point that Brenna's probably already had enough attention compared to other characters. I only voted for Ophelia x Keira because I really want to see the two MILFs with the biggest tits going at it, and I hope we get some embarrassing mentions of David along the way.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
My only problem with the last chance system, is that there are a limited number of dicks AND they can only be used a limited amount of times, with many months of voting. Once Hunter, Drew (and used already at that), and Kevin are suggested, that realistically only leaves Sterling if you want a penis involved in the last chance. Sure, we can use minor characters like my suggestion of Amber and her dad or hell, Erik could get a surprise win.

What other good ending would there be?
Good ending? You mean the one the story was designed to have since the dawn of its creation, the Sterling harem ending? lol

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Good ending? You mean the one the story was designed to have since the dawn of its creation, the Sterling harem ending? lol
That's degenerate and inbred. Chad exogamy Kevin would provide the strongest offspring and be a good father figure for Sterling.

• Haha
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I mean, before that by the time Kevin fucks Ophelia, she could still be pregnant with Sterling's baby, because even if we weren't shown much of a scene between Sterling/Ophelia, logically they should have fucked more than once, but a lot, of course, if she did not take birth control pills or the DNA is not fake, judging by logic,but judging by this bad ending, there is nothing surprising here...

I just shared my opinion, and I’m not trying to argue about anything... what happened remains))))
Although it may be surprising that Kevin impregnated Ophelia, considering she had a lot more sex with Sterling, what matters here is timing. If Ophelia and Sterling had a ton of sex BEFORE she was ovulating, then it would be unlikely to result in pregnancy. If she just STARTED ovulating shortly before having sex with Kevin, then his sperm got to her egg before Sterling's had the chance. When the family realized she was pregnant, they probably assumed it was Sterling's, but as the baby aged they may have started to suspect Sterling wasn't the father, and got the DNA test to confirm (hence the 18-month time skip). Once the test proved the baby wasn't Sterling's, Ophelia knew it was Kevin's because she hasn't had sex with any other men recently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: x0run and MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Although it may be surprising that Kevin impregnated Ophelia, considering she had a lot more sex with Sterling, what matters here is timing. If Ophelia and Sterling had a ton of sex BEFORE she was ovulating, then it would be unlikely to result in pregnancy. If she just STARTED ovulating shortly before having sex with Kevin, then his sperm got to her egg before Sterling's had the chance. When the family realized she was pregnant, they probably assumed it was Sterling's, but as the baby aged they may have started to suspect Sterling wasn't the father, and got the DNA test to confirm (hence the 18-month time skip). Once the test proved the baby wasn't Sterling's, Ophelia knew it was Kevin's because she hasn't had sex with any other men recently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Understood. accepted! Let Kevin's fans rejoice, what can I say? :ROFLMAO:

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Did anyone notice the mistake(possibly foreshadowing) during Hunter's confession?

I think the dev was hinting that hunter was lying and playing for time until Annabel 2 arrived

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes