edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
why can't I select the lower one? I don't want to manipulate the hearing aid but the robot always sends me to the beginning. I want to play the game that grandpa also has sex with other things. What am I doing wrong?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
why can't I select the lower one? I don't want to manipulate the hearing aid but the robot always sends me to the beginning. I want to play the game that grandpa also has sex with other things. What am I doing wrong?
Make sure NTR is on

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
There is only one true path in this game. If you make a choice that leads to alternate scenes, afterward the game will return you back to the choice.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Dude... I have to disappoint you, but the NTR is a bad ending, where Mc makes a mistake and shows how the situation would have turned out... now enjoy the game. :coffee: :whistle:

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Dude... I have to disappoint you, but the NTR is a bad ending, where Mc makes a mistake and shows how the situation would have turned out... now enjoy the game. :coffee: :whistle:
Why does it have a bad ending? I also played the game until chapter 10 where MC has laid everyone flat. Now grandpa wants something to fuck. Is the game shorter if grandpa flattens everything?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Why does it have a bad ending? I also played the game until chapter 10 where MC has laid everyone flat. Now grandpa wants something to fuck. Is the game shorter if grandpa flattens everything?
Read the overview of the game carefully, why be so angry? as if there are no other ntr games where all sorts of old perverts fuck girls. Power vacuum is a long genre and its style is very rare and good.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I have never heard the expression "lay someone flat" or to "flatten" someone. Interesting turn of phrase. I'm guessing it's a direct translation from another language?

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Read the overview of the game carefully, why be so angry? as if there are no other ntr games where all sorts of old perverts fuck girls. Power vacuum is a long genre and its style is very rare and good.

I'm not annoyed, I like the game. Maybe my translator doesn't translate what I mean correctly. I just thought there was a mistake because I always come back and the game only continues when I manipulate the hearing aid

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'm not annoyed, I like the game. Maybe my translator doesn't translate what I mean correctly. I just thought there was a mistake because I always come back and the game only continues when I manipulate the hearing aid
That's what everyone is trying to say to you there is no way to progress after the NTR Scenes, They are Bad Ends that don't happen canonically.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The save you provided isn't working for me. Is there a problem with the version, or do I have to get another save?
Have you installed the mandatory patch from the OP yet?

Ntr is on
But the problem is the same, I want grandpa to fuck them all
He will still fuck them in later chapters, but after he does, the game will go back to the choice. This game only has 1 path and the NTR is a bad end.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
You are trying to continue the variant timelines, but this is forbidden. You must follow the sacred timeline.
tumblr_f23e966bc2c86127cf306594e947a535_1dcbd74f_540.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I have a theory that Drew would have Sterling to be the next Dioś de Sesso, i don’t know why, he basically did what hunter and drew used to do when they started and used love and affection to get the girls. I feel like Drew would like to have someone to carry on the tradition of it however doing it the right way. i Had this theory for a minute during the beginning of the game with but it was with hunter

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Decided to start a fresh playthrough with the latest update.
By the time I get through chapter 13, I'm hoping to see more exposition with Drew (and potentially some scenes), that Hunter will either be dead or in prison, and a general open acceptance of the shared family/families. :unsure::coffee:
Here's hoping...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I have a theory that Drew would have Sterling to be the next Dioś de Sesso, i don’t know why, he basically did what hunter and drew used to do when they started and used love and affection to get the girls. I feel like Drew would like to have someone to carry on the tradition of it however doing it the right way. i Had this theory for a minute during the beginning of the game with but it was with hunter
:WeSmart:Heh... But this really seems like a logical outcome of the plot. what if Dev this is coming the plot? Sterling, from the worst state and the lowest level, but with a smart brain who at the beginning of the game immediately realized that something was wrong in the family and immediately revealed Hunter's plans - becomes Dioś de Sesso only in the "Good version" this is like a man who conquered all hearts and good defeated evil... :oops:

This is the style of Dioś de Sesso-Sterling, maybe a corrupt guy but not evil, but sexy who attracts all women to himself and takes them to himself if there is ever a prologue :unsure:

Reactions: Jerk-man

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Any chance of mc drilling Drew's holes in canon like drew siding with mc against hunter?

Cause not doing this would be blasphemy at this point.

We have a canon dog why not a canon good drew?

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Any chance of mc drilling Drew's holes in canon like drew siding with mc against hunter?

Cause not doing this would be blasphemy at this point.

We have a canon dog why not a canon good drew?
I think this is unlikely. And I don't think Drew has as many drillable holes as you might think. :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes