GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Any chance of mc drilling Drew's holes in canon like drew siding with mc against hunter?

Cause not doing this would be blasphemy at this point.

We have a canon dog why not a canon good drew?
I really hope he gives us the option, but I'm not sure how many of the fans of this game are actually into Male-on-Trans content.
It seems that (so far) in the canon of this game, any dick other than Sterling's must lead to NTR.

I could definitely see Drew being brought to the "light-side", so to speak, but whether or not she has sex with Sterling is another thing entirely. There would almost need to be a third path added. It would also bring up the uncomfortable question of whether Sterling would "share" the rest of the harem with Drew. We'd be getting into dicey territory then if we're talking about this being a possible canon route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I really hope he gives us the option, but I'm not sure how many of the fans of this game are actually into Male-on-Trans content.
It seems that (so far) in the canon of this game, any dick other than Sterling's must lead to NTR.

I could definitely see Drew being brought to the "light-side", so to speak, but whether or not she has sex with Sterling is another thing entirely. There would almost need to be a third path added. It would also bring up the uncomfortable question of whether Sterling would "share" the rest of the harem with Drew. We'd be getting into dicey territory then if we're talking about this being a possible canon route.
Maybe Drew could offer her ass to Sterling as an optional goodbye fuck in the prologue I mean epilogue :FacePalm: if she decides to move on.

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Any chance of mc drilling Drew's holes in canon like drew siding with mc against hunter?

Cause not doing this would be blasphemy at this point.

We have a canon dog why not a canon good drew?
She has 2, also I played this a long time ago so I don't know what's the pronoun for drew, is it "he" or "she" or a mix of both(event based)?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I would like to note, that the top 2 for last chance keep swapping for first place throughout the day. I really don't know which one is going to win if this keeps up.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I really want Ophelia and Keira to win so we can get Kevin and BRENNA
It currently is and I may change my vote for that same reason. I was curious on how Kevin x Lucia would have played out

View attachment 3422690
You know, even though I had suggested Brenna x Kevin in the first round, I'm warming to the idea of Lucia x Kevin. After Kevin met Brenna during the hacking seminar, and later when he was checking out her ass in the coffee shop, I was kinda rooting for him to get a piece. But then again, there was a brief scene of Brenna x Kevin as part of the Ophelia x Kevin ending, so it wouldn't exactly be a tragedy if they didn't get another scene. And the possible dynamics between Lucia and Kevin are intriguing, with both being socially awkward computer geeks.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You know, even though I had suggested Brenna x Kevin in the first round, I'm warming to the idea of Lucia x Kevin. After Kevin met Brenna during the hacking seminar, and later when he was checking out her ass in the coffee shop, I was kinda rooting for him to get a piece. But then again, there was a brief scene of Brenna x Kevin as part of the Ophelia x Kevin ending, so it wouldn't exactly be a tragedy if they didn't get another scene. And the possible dynamics between Lucia and Kevin are intriguing, with both being socially awkward computer geeks.
I could have sworn Ophelia x Kevin, the scenes with Kevin and Brenna / Cath were just his thoughts. Since they were going on as he was talking to Ophelia. I'm pretty sure that was like a "what if" he becomes a part of the family inside of a bad end lol.

Anyways, while going through that scene. I think I may have found how Ophelia is getting pregnant with Sterling.

Kevin asks her wasn't she on the pill and she says she was suppose to be, but apparently not. I'm thinking someone swapped out her birth control pills. Either Hunter for plans to knock her up himself or Cath being Cath and pulling a prank.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Reactions: Jerk-man

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Anyways, while going through that scene. I think I may have found how Ophelia is getting pregnant with Sterling.

Kevin asks her wasn't she on the pill and she says she was suppose to be, but apparently not. I'm thinking someone swapped out her birth control pills. Either Hunter for plans to knock her up himself or Cath being Cath and pulling a prank.

I must've missed that! I think that's the first and only indication we've had that Ophelia was using birth control. I assume she only recently started, probably around the time she let Sterling finally have real intercourse. It does seem odd if she only thought she was using birth control, but I can definitely see Hunter switching her pills for a placebo.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I could have sworn Ophelia x Kevin, the scenes with Kevin and Brenna / Cath were just his thoughts. Since they were going on as he was talking to Ophelia. I'm pretty sure that was like a "what if" he becomes a part of the family inside of a bad end lol.

Do we know for certain she's using PILLS? She could have had a IUD placed like Cath did. In which case, that sweet semen supplement Sterling was taking could've bypassed hers as it did for Catherine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes