dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
dartred If this is, what you were referring to, you were absolutely right! :love:
Yeah, that lol.
WWG got really lucky with Ophelia, her face, her body, even her fucking skin tone, She's just absolute perfection. If it wasn't for her, I would have ran miles away from this game when i saw hunter.

Thanks to the artist who made her model for wwg (I don't remember him)
WWG makes all the models himself in DAZ. The program where he also creates the game.

bagdich

Apr 18, 2022
Saves will stay off course. For Ren'Py, on a Mac, they are kept in the (hidden) Library folder (equivalent of Appdata on Windows)
What I am trying to determine is if you have applied the patch correctly ? Meaning, have you copied the files from the patch into the PowerVacuum app, more specifically into /Contents/Resources/autorun/game and its respective subfolders.
Hi. Before downloading, I deleted the previous game with version 11. then I downloaded the full game from this site(f95). in the past times I always worked fine(delete the game with the old version -> download with the new version) and never specified the path to install the patch or the game itself, everything was done automatically.
I checked the game files and in the "game" folder there is a file v12 with images, maybe the rest of the files installed correctly.
I also noticed a strange thing that if I start a new game, the game turns into a VN without sandbox and without most of the content. if I scroll to the end, it ends at chapter 11, as I didn't see any new content.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi. Before downloading, I deleted the previous game with version 11. then I downloaded the full game from this site(f95). in the past times I always worked fine(delete the game with the old version -> download with the new version) and never specified the path to install the patch or the game itself, everything was done automatically.
I checked the game files and in the "game" folder there is a file v12 with images, maybe the rest of the files installed correctly.
I also noticed a strange thing that if I start a new game, the game turns into a VN without sandbox and without most of the content. if I scroll to the end, it ends at chapter 11, as I didn't see any new content.
If you didn't apply the patch in ch.12 (which you have to do manually) the game does not play as intended.
The patch is mandatory for a reason. It's as simple as that.

Reactions: bagdich

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The patch was not always required, but is has been required since Chapter 11 (if I remember correctly). Although you may see some files from Chapter 12 in the game folder, the game itself will not work properly without the patch.

bagdich

Apr 18, 2022
If you didn't apply the patch in ch.12 (which you have to do manually) the game does not play as intended.
The patch is mandatory for a reason. It's as simple as that.
The patch was not always required, but is has been required since Chapter 11 (if I remember correctly). Although you may see some files from Chapter 12 in the game folder, the game itself will not work properly without the patch.
I get your point, but I don't know how to do it. The game file is the same. where can I find and install the patch?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is the android download link in the main post prepatched? (I assume it is but want to make sure)
It's 1 version behind. It only goes up to chapter 11. The dev doesn't make android versions anymore because it would require him to apply the patch to it and then give out the links. The dev can't do that because he can't have anything to do with the patch or else he will be banned from Patreon.

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
just finished the game, it's amazing and now I have a new favorite game to check on, any guess to how long till we get chapter 13? is it like a month or 2 away or does it take longer between chapters?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
just finished the game, it's amazing and now I have a new favorite game to check on, any guess to how long till we get chapter 13? is it like a month or 2 away or does it take longer between chapters?
As far as I remember, the release of the chapter will take six months, starting with chapter 9. but I could be wrong as I'm also a bit of a newbie and finished the entire chapter around last summer.

It all depends on the animation and scenes getting bigger and bigger, especially when the quality changes noticeably with each chapter

Reactions: Jerk-man

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Get settled for a longer wait. It was around 10 months between releases of chapters 11 and 12. Since 12 just came out in January, I'm hoping for chapter 13 around November.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
As far as I remember, the release of the chapter will take six months, starting with chapter 9. but I could be wrong as I'm also a bit of a newbie and finished the entire chapter around last summer.

It all depends on the animation and scenes getting bigger and bigger, especially when the quality changes noticeably with each chapter
what game is last gif in your signature from?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's about 10 months per chapter now. INB4 the this just sparked THAT conversation again...

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
They should make a reading comprehension quiz mandatory in order to create an account on this site.
what game is last gif in your signature from?
Photo Hunt. Excellent game. Make sure you download the multi-mod by ShawnChapp though:
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-16-1-moochie.25264/
Most of the game does not have that type of content, though. To be honest, that scene was a little out of character for the MC.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Can someone ask the dev on Discord and share it?
It was discussed and WWG said Patreon removed it for not meeting "community guidelines", which is unfortunately broad. They may have thought the image appeared non-consensual. Or they may have had a problem with a hardly noticeable charred body chained up at the edge of the image (which is set in Hell).

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes