Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Tried the game a 2nd time but I just can't get over my dislike for character models they are not appealing especially the mom, older sister, the mc looks like a midget next to them lol. The way to progress is also a bore, do same event 100 times. i mean the sex scenes are decent from what ive seen but because the characters are weird looking I just can't get into this. Though the cousin and little sister do look decent yet still unnatural.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
How do you think Hunter an Drew will get the girls in chapter 13
I’m assuming Hunter has something up his sleeve and he’ll be back stronger. As for Drew, we still don’t know what his move is, I do feel like he has some explaining to do like with David and why he joined hunter in the first place but hopefully we’ll learn about it in Chapter 13.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Tried the game a 2nd time but I just can't get over my dislike for character models they are not appealing especially the mom, older sister, the mc looks like a midget next to them lol. The way to progress is also a bore, do same event 100 times. i mean the sex scenes are decent from what ive seen but because the characters are weird looking I just can't get into this. Though the cousin and little sister do look decent yet still unnatural.
Are you saying you find the females unappealing just because they're larger than the MC? If so, I'd encourage you to keep playing, because he gets bigger. If you're saying you don't like the art style for the women, I understand; it's sort of a Pixar/anime aesthetic with large expressive eyes, and it's not for everyone if you prefer realism. If you don't like the womens' angular facial features, muscle tone, and voluptuous curves, then to each their own I guess.

As for progression, you don't have to repeat events 100 times. Have you tried clicking on the "Helper" robot in the MC's room? That should guide you to the next task required to advance the story. And that story is very entertaining.

Reactions: TGafy and Brovalon

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
tbh I don't even remember the characters in F. They were actually in the game?>
First 2 are Ophelia's college friends who make a short appearance for a party Mallory throws. 3rd is from my suggestion what if 4. 4th is Tiffs old boyfriend to trans to a woman.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I have three theories of how Hunter could can conquer the girls:

1. He hypnotizies the girls and he forced them away from Sterling.
2. He has made a sex dungeon and has all the girls in bdms devices ready to fuck them and impregnant them in all positions. He also has Sterling in a bad device that could kill him so this makes all the girls commit to Hunter.
3. He gets people to kidnap all the girls.

Dont know what would happen with Drew tho.
Hoping she has some bad endings with Catherine, Ophelia and Aliza

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I wish this will have an ntr revenge or mc prevents ntr before it happen then punishes with brutality like 40k Dark Eldar torture method, ntr revenge would ofcourse be new Introduced characters, cant stand the old characters gets dumped

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes