Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
So if we were to suggest a pairing with Kevin in an upcoming Last Chance poll, who would we want to see him with? Keep in mind he can only win one time. I think my vote would be for Kevin x Brenna.
Well, I'm not fan of Netorare scenes. But if I have to choose, I would choose Brenna as well.

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
Just download the new version and play it. Provided you didn't do anything funny with your user data, the game should pick up where you left it. Ren'Py keeps a copy of your save files outside of the game folder.
Don't forget to install the mandatory patch.
Thanks a lot, that worked wonders!!

Reactions: PBS666

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
This game is very good. But how all family members relate to each other. Everyone with everyone. I'm very confused about the family's
genealogy. Can anyone tell who is who in this story? I'm sure twists and turns can happen. Siblings can actually be cousins. Cousins can be brothers. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
This game is very good. But how do all family members relate? Everyone with everyone. I'm very confused about the family's genology. Can anyone tell who is who in this story? I am sure that twists and turns can happen. Siblings can actually be cousins. Cousins can be brothers. Thanks.
Hunter is father too:Ophelia, Aliza and Drew.
Ophelia was married to David and is mother too: Brenna,Catherine and Sterling.
Lucia is cousins too Sterling,Catherine and Brenna. Her mother is Keira and father is Drew.
Aliza doesnt have kids

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Hunter is father too:Ophelia, Aliza and Drew.
Ophelia was married to David and is mother too: Brenna,Catherine and Sterling.
Lucia is cousins too Sterling,Catherine and Brenna. Her mother is Keira and father is Drew.
Aliza doesnt have kids

Keira and Drew are these Lucia's parents? Is she adopted?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
This game is very good. But how all family members relate to each other. Everyone with everyone. I'm very confused about the family's
genealogy. Can anyone tell who is who in this story? I'm sure twists and turns can happen. Siblings can actually be cousins. Cousins can be brothers. Thanks
Brenna and Catherine are Sterling's sisters.
Ophelia and David are his mom and dad.
Aliza is his maternal aunt as well Drew is his maternal uncle/aunt since he/she is a trans, Ophelia is the oldest sibling while Drew is the youngest.
Lucia is his paternal and maternal cousin, since Keira is Lucia's mom, Keira is his paternal aunt, David and Keira are siblings, Lucia's dad is Drew.
Nora is his paternal grandma as well Annabelle is his maternal grandma, Nora is David's and Keira's mom while Annabelle is Ophelia's, Aliza's and Drew's mom.
Hunter is Ophelia's, Aliza's and Drew's dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: cvjoint

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Check out the post that was only 3 before yours. :WeSmart:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: In what order should I play and download it? Is the incest patch already in the game?

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Honestly, I feel like they‘re setting up Sterling to be the next Dioś de Sesso, like in the what if, cuz if you think about it, he’s basically doing what drew and hunter did using love and affection to win over the girls and he already got Catherine pregnant also since Drew doesn’t have a son technically Sterling would be next i think

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes