Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Because that's what the people who love ntr desperately want to believe. They abhor the idea of them being loyal and devoted to Sterling.
Even if that's true, so what? Whether someone wants to believe the girls are mindless sluts or totally loyal, this game can be interpreted either way. Choose the option you prefer and don't worry about someone else's opinion or preference.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Because that's what the people who love ntr desperately want to believe. They abhor the idea of them being loyal and devoted to Sterling.
I love NTR and I love Vanilla. i've been say that since the day this thread opened. It has nothing to do with my beliefs and everything to do with what i'm observing. Why is it so hard to believe that how they act in a bad end is their real characters too?

I love the idea of them being loyal and devoted to Sterling. I love me a good love story and vanilla game just as much as an NTR game (so long as it has incest =p).

Dudeorama

Aug 10, 2019
This game is great! New player notes who hasn't seen much of the NTR stuff. It just doesn't interest me:
  • The humor is great. It's usually funny and when it's not there's so many jokes that the few that don't land happen then get drowned out by 5 more.
  • The animation isn't really the best(not even close) but it does enough to remain hot and that's enough.
In terms of story because there's so much the last chapter is the only one to really stand out right now. In that vein:
  • I didn't like how Eileen was done. It felt rushed. It also ruined the "big dumb bimbo" archetype that the game doesn't really have now. Another Catherine was fun honestly.
  • Also Brenna went too far with the receptionist. She got no real pushback for that psycho behavior. Not to say psycho behavior would be a bad thing but you gotta build up to that. Instead it just feels cruel.
  • Natsuko is FUCKING HOT!!!! Seriously it's like the rest of her family is in 720p(still good but can be improved) while she's modeled in 8k. It's fucking ridiculous. More her please!!
  • I really like Chapter 12 taking most of the women and giving them stuff outside of Sterling. He's still the dude but Catherine's friend group feels like friends(and is why I liked Eileen), Mallory and Aliza hitting it off, Lucia really interacting with the rest of the family. It's great.
  • The gas things feel kinda weak as a plot device but honestly what else could you do?
Looking forward to more!!

Reactions: D Dog

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
What i'm saying is, the characters shown in bad ends are still what a character would do if given the chance. While Brenna will never fuck a dog in canon, she is shown that if she ever does experience it, she will fall in love with it in canon. Brenna would enjoy fucking dogs, if given the chance because that feeling is inside of her character. only coming out in a bad end.
Can't agree less.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
It has nothing to do with my beliefs and everything to do with what i'm observing. Why is it so hard to believe that how they act in a bad end is their real characters too?
Feels like I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but it's because what you are observing happens in a non-canonical bad end. An ending that literally doesn't happen.

Even if that's true, so what? Whether someone wants to believe the girls are mindless sluts or totally loyal, this game can be interpreted either way. Choose the option you prefer and don't worry about someone else's opinion or preference.
I suppose that's a good end to the discussion right there. WWG would be between a rock and a hard place if he did decide to clarify the question.
Girls are loyal and devoted = NTR-lovers mad.
Girls are mindless, disloyal sluts = NTR-haters mad.

Given that both sides are prone to being quite rabid, I don't blame him for leaving it up to interpretation.

I'll close by saying I think it's hasty to make definitive statements in either direction. Personally, I stand by what I said about the bad-ends being more for shock-value (thus pleasing the NTR fans), and that we should be careful to not judge a character by what they do in a non-canonical ending. There may be a sliver of truth in them, but I doubt they are fully representative of the canon characters.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Somehow I am slightly disappointed, that Lucia and the MC don't have the same father. She being his cousin-sister would be even hotter.
Her mother had sex with her grandmother and her grandmother had sex with her uncle (all from Lucia's perspective), so it had not been far fetched, if her mother also had sex with her uncle.
But only slightly disappointed...;)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well, Non-Canon-Hunter did those things. Canon-Hunter may want to do those things, but we don't know if he would.
Feels like I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but it's because what you are observing happens in a non-canonical bad end. An ending that literally doesn't happen.

Girls are loyal and devoted = NTR-lovers mad.
Girls are mindless, disloyal sluts = NTR-haters mad.
But I love when girls are loyal and I love when they get taken. So that last statement is untrue.

Anyways, I asked for an official position about the matter and the only straight answer I got was this
1709238723834.png

As for everything else, he will leave it up to interpretation. So characters WOULD and at the same time, WOULDN'T do all the things in bad ends. WWG is just going to leave it to the readers to believe what they want to believe.

He does have an official side to it, but he won't tell us.
1709238854956.png

Last edited:

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
Damn, that chapter 12 bad ending was REALLY bad. I was expecting some normal NTR, not... that. But I guess after the MC being turned into a women, he was out of options for bad endings.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I would hope for Brenna or Cath, but given how he had interest for Brenna when he saw her last chapter, i would assume there's plans for her with Kevin already.

Of the two, i hope for Cath more, because she absolutely hates Kevin. It would give more feelings for the hate sex they'd she'd.

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
Kevin bad ending was perfect. The foreplay leading up to it is what helped make it so good. Hopefully we see more foreplay like that, feel like that has been lacking a bit. Also in his ending, would have been nice to see him and Sterling share the girls. Maybe Sterling would have tried to compete with him, who could make the girls feel best. I would hope if people suggest Kevin it is with Brenna. I just imagine with it being the final chapter, every bad ending is gonna be huge or characters are gonna have multiple bad endings. Cause I mean Drew has only been with three people. Cerberus only two (hopefully Ophelia is next). And Kevin obviously only one, shit if people wanted to vote Kevin x Ophelia again, won't hear me complaining see those two go at it. I think Dev is planning an epilogue/endings, maybe we will see larger endings there.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
NTR bad end for Ch13

Drew x Catherine (anal included)
Amber x Kevin (pregnant)
Lucia x Cerebus or maybe they two old guys from the cabin
Hunter x all girls pregnant and anal scenes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone know if the Android version from chapter 12 is out
There is no official android version. The game would need to be patched first to make an android version and the dev can't be associated with the patch or he'll be in trouble with patreon. So unless a fan makes an unofficial version, there won't be one.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
For NTR bad end, these should be a must have in Ch13

Drew x Ophelia (maybe Aliza also)
Cerberus x Ophelia
Kevin x Brenna
Hunter x All main girls being pregnant
Absolutely all those are the must if we only get 4 bad ends again.

Drew x Ophelia has been a long time coming.
Cerberus X Ophelia because i'm hoping all the main girls get a turn and Ophelia is my favorite main girl, so i'm hoping she isn't skipped.
Kevin x Brenna (OR Cath) because they hate Kevin.
Hunter x All girl pregnant, because we STILL don't have pregnancy in the main game.

All of these should absolutely happen before the game wraps up.

Reactions: pinkie96 and fcofco

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Absolutely all those are the must if we only get 4 bad ends again.

Drew x Ophelia has been a long time coming.
Cerberus X Ophelia because i'm hoping all the main girls get a turn and Ophelia is my favorite main girl, so i'm hoping she isn't skipped.
Kevin x Brenna (OR Cath) because they hate Kevin.
Hunter x All girl pregnant, because we STILL don't have pregnancy in the main game.

All of these should absolutely happen before the game wraps up.
all o those are good except the dog mess. leave that out.
maybe have a surprise visit from ERIC or SEAN.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes