MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Absolutely all those are the must if we only get 4 bad ends again.

Drew x Ophelia has been a long time coming.
Cerberus X Ophelia because i'm hoping all the main girls get a turn and Ophelia is my favorite main girl, so i'm hoping she isn't skipped.
Kevin x Brenna (OR Cath) because they hate Kevin.
Hunter x All girl pregnant, because we STILL don't have pregnancy in the main game.

All of these should absolutely happen before the game wraps up.
All the options for bad endings look quite possible, but let's not forget about Amber and her father, if of course they are in the plans? :unsure:

And now moving on to the bad ending: about Hunter and all the pregnant girls, how do we understand this? didn't he run away and get all the girls so easily? but I have 3 options for how he can do this... 1: these are Keira and Nora, it sounds stupid, I don’t know why they would do this, betray their loved ones, their family for the sake of sexual adventures and benefits for Hunter? but judging by their strange behavior, there is an assumption that they are working for Hunter...

2: this is Drew, you can expect a lot from her, and we also see her ability to manipulate, she has insidious plans and of course I’m sure she has fear of Hunter, he is holding her under something or blackmailing her, so she will work for him...

and of course the last option 3: This is the new Annabelle... initially we will see that she is shocked and does not understand what is happening because in the monastery she's been well looked after, everything will be quiet at first, BUT what if she works for Hunter, because Hunter himself controls her? :unsure: could she have a chip or hologram in her head like a robot, like Sterling did...? sounds like a fantasy, but something must be wrong with her and she will listen to Hunter's voices or orders for a while, on the other hand, she will be on the side of Sterling and his family, and at the same time, it seems to me that she will be controlled and she will not completely remember or understand this... :unsure:

Reactions: Jerk-man

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
All the options for bad endings look quite possible, but let's not forget about Amber and her father, if of course they are in the plans? :unsure:

And now moving on to the bad ending: about Hunter and all the pregnant girls, how do we understand this? didn't he run away and get all the girls so easily? but I have 3 options for how he can do this...

1: these are Keira and Nora, it sounds stupid, I don’t know why they would do this, betray their loved ones, their family for the sake of sexual adventures and benefits for Hunter? but judging by their strange behavior, there is an assumption that they are working for Hunter...
He ran away, but he's not gone. He is just in hiding. He will be back in CH 13. I imagine he has to take drastic measures if he wants to get the girls out of their clothes now. No more simple spiking the shampoo or wine. I'm going to assume if it gets darker, he'll kidnap his targeted girl for the chapter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog and MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
He ran away, but he's not gone. He is just in hiding. He will be back in CH 13. I imagine he has to take drastic measures if he wants to get the girls out of their clothes now. No more simple spiking the shampoo or wine. I'm going to assume if it gets darker, he'll kidnap his targeted girl for the chapter.
You mean like when he stole Sterling, tied him up on a chair, then turned him into a tranny? this sounds quite possible, what if he wants to clone all women, he will give the clones to Sterling and he will be with the real ones? or because of evil, he will turn his own girl's into experiments, and everyone will be against Sterling and fuck with Hunter

Reactions: Jerk-man

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I imagine he has to take drastic measures if he wants to get the girls out of their clothes now. No more simple spiking the shampoo or wine. I'm going to assume if it gets darker, he'll kidnap his targeted girl for the chapter.
Please be something darker, we had enough of spiking the shampoo or drugs. It can be blackmail or forced sex/rape
I thought Kevin's bad end in Ch12 would have blackmail in it but we didn't get any, but we got forced sex; Ophelia says he's not man enough and then Kevin takes control and starts fucking her, that was good

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, if it wasn't for February having an extra day, we would have gotten teasers today. We'll get some tomorrow (the 1st in the US).

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Help me please. I play on Mac. I get this error, what do I need to change in the code to make it work? View attachment 3400923
Change the code ? What for ? The code is alright as it is.
Have you installed the patch correctly ?
I see a mention of AppTranslocation in the paths. This might indicate that the game is quarantined by Gatekeeper. Have you removed the quarantine with xattr in Terminal yet ?

bagdich

Apr 18, 2022
Change the code ? What for ? The code is alright as it is.
Have you installed the patch correctly ?
I see a mention of AppTranslocation in the paths. This might indicate that the game is quarantined by Gatekeeper. Have you removed the quarantine with xattr in Terminal yet ?
I've bypassed the quarantine for this app. I've also turned it off. Снимок экрана 2024-03-01 в 23.28.26.png

Dec 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure David was the biological father of all 3 of Ophelia's children. There are even comments from multiple characters about Sterling's resemblance to David. And at no point in the game was it ever suggested that Ophelia was unfaithful to David in the time they were together.

It now seems likely that David was gay/bi/whatever, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have fathered Ophelia's children.
Thanks, yeah agree now that I finished Ch 11. I should have just waited a bit longer. All good.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Was wondering about the Clerks likeness to a celeb (Megan Fox), then Tiff and Flora as well:
View attachment 3401079

Interesting likeness to some degree.
Maybe a slight resemblance, but the long dark hair is a big part of it. A lot of the characters look somewhat alike with their delicate, angular features and full lips. There are many famous attractive women who fit the description.

Reactions: traveladaptor69

bagdich

Apr 18, 2022
That's one problem solved then. Which brings us back to my first question: have you installed the patch correctly ?
Also, is this the full version or the chapter 12 beta ?
this is the full version as I understand it. Installed it today from this site.
Or do I need to start the game again?
I installed the patch as usual. I installed the patch as usual. i.e.: downloaded -> unzipped-> ran it Снимок экрана 2024-03-02 в 00.52.48.png

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
this is the full version as I understand it. Installed it today from this site.
Or do I need to start the game again?
I installed the patch as usual. I installed the patch as usual. i.e.: downloaded -> unzipped-> ran it
Ok. Full version it is.
I'm not fully understanding what you mean with "ran it". There is nothing to run in the patch. Just files to be copied into the game folder. In my case, I initially made an error there by copying some files to the wrong location, which caused the game to behave not as it should.
Anyway, for me, the game picked up just fine from chapter 11. Maybe something got lost during downloading/unzipping ? Same goes for the patch. If something is missing there, that also may break the game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
But did you put it into the right folder? took the folder "game" and put it into the root of the PV folder to overwrite the "game" folder.

bagdich

Apr 18, 2022
That's one problem solved then. Which brings us back to my first question: have you installed the patch correctly ?
Also, is this the full version or the chapter 12 beta ?
Ok. Full version it is.
I'm not fully understanding what you mean with "ran it". There is nothing to run in the patch. Just files to be copied into the game folder. In my case, I initially made an error there by copying some files to the wrong location, which caused the game to behave not as it should.
Anyway, for me, the game picked up just fine from chapter 11. Maybe something got lost during downloading/unzipping ? Same goes for the patch. If something is missing there, that also may break the game.
I'm sitting with a translator and it translated "ran it = start app" like this.
Usually when a new version of the game came out, I would delete the old one and just download the new one. all saves were still there.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm sitting with a translator and it translated "ran it = start app" like this.
Usually when a new version of the game came out, I would delete the old one and just download the new one. all saves were still there.
Saves will stay off course. For Ren'Py, on a Mac, they are kept in the (hidden) Library folder (equivalent of Appdata on Windows)
What I am trying to determine is if you have applied the patch correctly ? Meaning, have you copied the files from the patch into the PowerVacuum app, more specifically into /Contents/Resources/autorun/game and its respective subfolders.

Dec 7, 2017
Here you go buddy:

(Imagine this as epic scrolling text, in the style of a Star Wars introduction)

Ophelia, Aliza and Andrew are siblings. Hunter is their father.
Hunter waits for Ophelia to turn 18 so he can corrupt her, because he's definitely going to care about age of consent kek.
He's not bothered about corrupting Aliza, his other daughter, as she's fat (at the time).
Before he can corrupt Ophelia, she meets David, marries him and gets pregnant with Brenna. Curses.
Then David knocks Ophelia up again, with Sterling. Double curses.
Then David knocks Ophelia up with Catherine. Hunter is quite annoyed now.

Because of Ophelia and Aliza moving out and some reason that I forget, David's sister Keira and David's mother Nora move into Hunters family home. Something about needing to sell their own house? Cost of living? Whatever, not important.
One day Hunter discovers young Andrew jerking off with Keira's underwear and takes the opportunity to say "Hey, you're a pervert, why not learn from me how to corrupt women with drugs and stuff."
Andrew goes along with this, discovers Hunter is not full of shit and, incredibly, can actually do this to women. They work together to corrupt Nora and Keira into becoming nympho exhibitionistic incestuous sluts. Good times.

David discovers this development, walking in on his sister and mother mid-coitus. Bad times.
David beats the shit out of Hunter and threatens him, Hunter promises to leave everyone alone and runs away to corrupt women around the world vowing to return one day. Well done David.
Nora and Keira come to their senses (for now?) and move to Canada, where Keira (pregnant with... probably... Andrew's child) gives birth to Lucia.
Andrew transitions to Drew and carries on applying the techniques Hunter taught him.
Other than David, nobody has any idea what just happened. David is haunted by the idea that his son will one day inherit the magical "Sex God" powers Hunter's bloodline carries (via Ophelia) and treats Sterling poorly as a result.

Fast forward 19 years - Sterling returns home after the death of David and the plot kicks off, with Hunter returning to finish what he originally started - to impregnate Ophelia (which has been his goal all along), also Aliza (as she's lost enough weight Hunter now finds her attractive), also Brenna and Catherine for obvious reasons. Hunter initially tries to corrupt Sterling the same way as Andrew but that fails (see What If number 3 to see the alternate timeline where Sterling agrees).

Sterling later finds his father's diary/letter to him and learns his dad wasn't really a bad dude and felt guilt about his crap treatment of Sterling. He warns Sterling to watch out for Hunter (and Drew) and protect his family from them becoming mind-broken incest sluts. Oh the irony.
This is awesome, makes sense of all the twists and turns in this game. Nicely supplemented by what Fayn Arawn did, a pretty good family tree here: https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-12-official-what-why-games.36240/post-12443229.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes