PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
:unsure: In what order should I play and download it? Is the incest patch already in the game?
Just start with the main game. Make sure to apply the patch.
The what-ifs (standalone mini games, some of them need the patch as well) won't really make sense if you play them before the events of the main game they refer to have happened.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
why is this even a thing without a 4th option?
Because the 3 options are all the same. Because it's a joke. :rolleyes:

It to show the player that the MC isn't a rapist. That stuff is left to all the antagonist of the game.
Additionally, it's a meta joke making fun of a common trope in other games like this, where the MC molests his family while they sleep.

gigladwell95

Jun 26, 2023
Great game.

Dev needs to shake off the haters and keep doing what he's done.

That said, if by the end there isn't ONE true pregnancy, I will be incredibly sad.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Dear dartred . it is well known that you do not publish the teasers here, but can you at least tell us what the latest ones that came out yesterday or the day before yesterday are about?
PS, sorry if you already talked about it but I haven't been paying attention to the thread for a while.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Dear dartred . it is well known that you do not publish the teasers here, but can you at least tell us what the latest ones that came out yesterday or the day before yesterday are about?
PS, sorry if you already talked about it but I haven't been paying attention to the thread for a while.
Yeah, I can talk about it without leaking the pictures. It looks like the girls are gathering around the living room, bouncing idea's on how to join Sterling and Brenna in their onlyfans. Since it's known to everyone now that Sterling is fucking everyone. Keira might i add, is looking absolutely hot in this teaser.

1709455570175.png

• Love
Reactions: john984 and D Dog

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, but especially hot. You'll see when the teasers eventually leak here lol.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes