dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The game became a gay Visual Novel? Because I'm going through chapter 5 with Ctrl pressed non-stop, and all the content of the sisters and the mother and all the NTR alternative endings seem to have been deleted. -.-
You need to install the mandatory patch. It's sorta... Mandatory.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
In Kevin's good ending she get's knocked up so she's not on anything. She probably only lets Sterling on safe days.
I think this is good evidence. Even though the events of that ending are non-canon, I think the consensus has been that facts revealed in non-canon endings are still true?

Besides, while some women do take birth control just to help regulate their menstrual cycle, most who take it do so specifically to prevent pregnancy, and then only if they expect to have intercourse in the near future. I suppose Ophelia could've been using it while having sex with David, (if they were even still having sex?). She only started having sex with Sterling recently, and she probably thinks she's safe as long as Sterling doesn't cum inside her while she's ovulating. That's if she even cares anymore. I think she probably wants to get pregnant at this point, especially after discussing with Sterling how hot it would be.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That's if she even cares anymore. I think she probably wants to get pregnant at this point, especially after discussing with Sterling how hot it would be.
She made it clear that she wanted a child while Sterling was fucking her, and she said it so hotly that Sterling came so hard that he already wanted it. so it’s quite possible that this is the moment when she’s expecting a plump tummy in the future... :love: :sneaky:

P.s Kevin's ending. It’s not a fact that Ophelia was pregnant with Kevin’s child, already knowing that Sterling fucked and fucked her, even if he didn’t show it to us before. I'm sure the child is Sterling's, just like Catherine's child. What I mean is that if you follow a logical path, then this is how it should be

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerk-man

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I mean let's all be honest here, the likelihood of the game ending without at least 2 or 3 pregnancies is as close to 0 as it gets.
To be frank, if it doesn't, I think WWG might have a riot on his hands, :ROFLMAO:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
P.s Kevin's ending. It’s not a fact that Ophelia was pregnant with Kevin’s child, already knowing that Sterling fucked and fucked her, even if he didn’t show it to us before. I'm sure the child is Sterling's, just like Catherine's child. What I mean is that if you follow a logical path, then this is how it should be
I simply meant we learned the "fact" that Ophelia was able to become pregnant, i.e. she was not taking birth control, because the decision to use it would've been made way before the decisions that lead to that bad end.

Now that you mention it, it is surprising that Kevin managed to get Ophelia pregnant (in that non-canon ending) when Sterling seems to be cumming in her every day. She was sure Kevin was the father though, thanks to a paternity test. Just luck, I guess?

Reactions: pinkie96

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
She was sure Kevin was the father though, thanks to a paternity test. Just luck, I guess?
It was just a hasty ending for Kevin's fans that they don't even need to delve into them and understand deeply... as I said at the end, according to logistics, even if Kevin fucked her, in theory, she should still be pregnant, even from Sterling... but what happened is the end, I think you understand what I mean)))

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
You need to install the mandatory patch. It's sorta... Mandatory.
Ahh, the patch was installed after I had already started the new game, that's why I didn't see any differences. There I started a new one with the patch previously installed.

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
It was just a hasty ending for Kevin's fans that they don't even need to delve into them and understand deeply... as I said at the end, according to logistics, even if Kevin fucked her, in theory, she should still be pregnant, even from Sterling... but what happened is the end, I think you understand what I mean)))
Sorry for being off-topic but where is your bottom gif from?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
A piece of information that may support the clone theory is when Hunter mentions he's running "operations" with a huge monthly cost. I'm guessing it's for some sort of scientific research, but if not cloning, then what? :unsure:
Well - maaaybe Hunter lied when he said she has died and infact the coffin was empty. But instead he paid a huge amount for a very new, secret and experimental cure method, which caused her to become younger and younger. That lasted since a very short time ago. And then she got imprinted with new memories - everything while being in statis of course. Would cost quite a fortune, I guess.
Who knows...? ;)

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
A piece of information that may support the clone theory is when Hunter mentions he's running "operations" with a huge monthly cost. I'm guessing it's for some sort of scientific research, but if not cloning, then what? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than Brenna taking a "morning after" pill one time, I think Catherine was the only one using birth control. Just a matter of time indeed.
One wonders how wealthy he actually is if he doesn't have enough capital to take two months off without going into the red. I guess he doesn't really have someone he could delegate his responsibilities to (I suppose that would've been Drew in the past). That and the whole...questionable...legality of what he does. I still can't get over the implication in the bad end that he has killed in the past often enough that he has a clean-up guy (who also happens to keep a watch on New Annabelle). So we kind of know he has at least ONE person who is "in" on his dirty deeds (other than Drew).

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Well - maaaybe Hunter lied when he said she has died and infact the coffin was empty. But instead he paid a huge amount for a very new, secret and experimental cure method, which caused her to become younger and younger. That lasted since a very short time ago. And then she got imprinted with new memories - everything while being in statis of course. Would cost quite a fortune, I guess.
Who knows...? ;)
I don't think so, if I remember correctly he talked about Annabelle's death under the influence of the truth serum. If Annabelle wasn't dead it would have 100% come out when he was talking about her death or cancer, because also I clearly remember Amber's mom saying that the serum not only made you say the truth it made you just offer it voluntarily.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I don't think so, if I remember correctly he talked about Annabelle's death under the influence of the truth serum. If Annabelle wasn't dead it would have 100% come out when he was talking about her death or cancer, because also I clearly remember Amber's mom saying that the serum not only made you say the truth it made you just offer it voluntarily.
Correct. I highly doubt WWG is gonna pull some kind of wacky sci-fi stunt like that. It'll probably be something more believable like a bastard child or cloning.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Wait we're debating if it's a clone or not? Of course it's a clone, Hunter made her in China 19 years ago, he foreshadows it during his monologue.

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
I have the Chapter 10 version and now I see there's up until the 12th chapter... How do I upgrade the game to continue with my previous save, continuing from where I left it, not having to start the game again from the beginning?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I have the Chapter 10 version and now I see there's up until the 12th chapter... How do I upgrade the game to continue with my previous save, continuing from where I left it, not having to start the game again from the beginning?
Just download the new version and play it. Provided you didn't do anything funny with your user data, the game should pick up where you left it. Ren'Py keeps a copy of your save files outside of the game folder.
Don't forget to install the mandatory patch.

Reactions: Alexju90

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
if that's not your case unlike for PBS you can also copy the save folder of your old game and paste it into the new one, I think it's in the game folder

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Wait we're debating if it's a clone or not? Of course it's a clone, Hunter made her in China 19 years ago, he foreshadows it during his monologue.
The lines were:

"But when conventional medicine failed on it's promise...I scoured the globe looking for help. I went full Lorenzo's Oil."
"Sadly, most research was decades away! Closest cure I found was in China and nineteen years away...I returned home a failure."

You might be onto something. Although calling cloning your wife and waiting for her to grow up a "cure," seems a bit distasteful even for Hunter. How could it be a cure? Stem cell therapy or something? Transplanting her brain into the body of the clone?
Furthermore, how could he know a cure would come into existence in China in 19 years? Is this just a poorly phrased sentence by WWG?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Transplanting her brain into the body of the clone?
You just reminded me of the 1962 film The Brain That Wouldn't Die, which I watched when it was featured on Mystery Science Theater 3000. It was humorous when they presented it, but the original film's premise is quite horrifying. I'm kind of hoping this is NOT what Hunter has planned.:eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes