Jack10t

Mar 4, 2019
Def missing something.. far as I can tell did all and nothing ever progresses after trying everything.. Even tried downloading the game again and, nope, nothing!

View attachment 3344446

What am I missing??
OK, I think I figured it out. If you finish Kimoko's event early, then do Tiff's family thing with "spoiler", then the next day after Tiff's scene the next part of the scene in the kitchen won't happen... odd that!

dDikb_dDikb

Mar 15, 2022
David(MC's Dad) cheat on Ophelia with Drew while David went on business trip...... is scam in my suspicion.
Drew point of view, while Drew is doing whatever makes pleasure him. tap on David Schedule and sync timing send E-mail.
this is all Drew had to do. Drew had unknown but evil plan about David. and no longer need it. unless use it to frame David somehow some purpose.

yes, David had own pervy experience and unholy side too. so David got paranoid and very cruel to MC.
i don't know cause of death about David. if Hunter or Drew causing it.
it means maybe David cheat on Ophelia with Drew and got poison by Hunter or Drew. just like famous "Putin" do.
i don't know. i strongly suspect David got framed.

EDIT -
i don't remember term of "Title" Hunter used. it means kind of Sex King + Harem King + Man of House i think.
the "Title" means different between Hunter and Drew. so Drew feels backstabing by Hunter when Drew finds out about Drugs and Tranqui Dart.
not because Drew care about MC.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
David(MC's Dad) cheat on Ophelia with Drew while David went on business trip...... is scam in my suspicion.
Drew point of view, while Drew is doing whatever makes pleasure him. tap on David Schedule and sync timing send E-mail.
this is all Drew had to do. Drew had unknown but evil plan about David. and no longer need it. unless use it to frame David somehow some purpose.

yes, David had own pervy experience and unholy side too. so David got paranoid and very cruel to MC.
it means maybe David cheat on Ophelia with Drew and got poison by Hunter or Drew. just like famous "Putin" do.

EDIT -
i don't remember term of "Title" Hunter used. it means kind of Sex King + Harem King + Man of House i think.
the "Title" means different between Hunter and Drew. so Drew feels backstabing by Hunter when Drew finds out about Drugs and Tranqui Dart.
I really hope that doesn't turn out to be the case, as that would make Drew such an awful person. :cry:
I could see that potentially being a bad end, but I highly doubt WWG would make it canon that Drew or Hunter killed David. In fact, to my knowledge even in the bad endings Drew hasn't "hurt" anyone. Hunter is the one that always does the killing in those ends.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

EDIT -
I really hope that doesn't turn out to be the case, as that would make Drew such an awful person. :cry:
I could see that potentially being a bad end, but I highly doubt WWG would make it canon that Drew or Hunter killed David. In fact, to my knowledge even in the bad endings Drew hasn't "hurt" anyone. Hunter is the one that always does the killing in those ends.
I think there are several possible explanations for the David/Drew situation:

1) The simplest explanation is that the affair is exactly what it appears to be. For years Drew was sending sexual emails to David and he was responding eagerly. Then they would meet up during David's "business trips" and have sex.

2) It could be that we're somehow misinterpreting the emails. Perhaps David had a legitimate reason to meet up with Drew? I don't think we know what David's job was, maybe he was somehow involved with Drew's & Hunter's operation? Maybe the emails were some kind of bizarre inside jokes between Drew and David? Maybe Drew was acting as a therapist for David, and the "inside of me" comment was a joke about Drew being inside David's mind? Maybe Drew's topless photo was just to show David the progress of Drew's transition to a woman? Maybe David was interested in transitioning too?

3) The emails could be altered or fabricated to frame/defame David. Remember who gave Sterling the emails: Kevin, who has been untrustworthy and may have been clever enough to pull off the deception. If that were the case, I wonder why Kevin would bother doing that? I don't see how it would benefit him. If he had tried to blackmail David, surely David could disprove fake emails? Or if the emails were created after David's (supposed) death, what for? I doubt revealing them to Ophelia would've sent her into Kevin's arms. The only other thing I can think of seems too convoluted: that Kevin was somehow conspiring with Hunter and/or Drew, and faked those emails in order to manipulate Ophelia for their purposes.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I think there are several possible explanations for the David/Drew situation:

1) The simplest explanation is that the affair is exactly what it appears to be. For years Drew was sending sexual emails to David and he was responding eagerly. Then they would meet up during David's "business trips" and have sex.

2) It could be that we're somehow misinterpreting the emails. Perhaps David had a legitimate reason to meet up with Drew? I don't think we know what David's job was, maybe he was somehow involved with Drew's & Hunter's operation? Maybe the emails were some kind of bizarre inside jokes between Drew and David? Maybe Drew was acting as a therapist for David, and the "inside of me" comment was a joke about Drew being inside David's mind? Maybe Drew's topless photo was just to show David the progress of Drew's transition to a woman? Maybe David was interested in transitioning too?

3) The emails could be altered or fabricated to frame/defame David. Remember who gave Sterling the emails: Kevin, who has been untrustworthy and may have been clever enough to pull off the deception. If that were the case, I wonder why Kevin would bother doing that? I don't see how it would benefit him. If he had tried to blackmail David, surely David could disprove fake emails? Or if the emails were created after David's (supposed) death, what for? I doubt revealing them to Ophelia would've sent her into Kevin's arms. The only other thing I can think of seems too convoluted: that Kevin was somehow conspiring with Hunter and/or Drew, and faked those emails in order to manipulate Ophelia for their purposes.
Yeah I suspect the David situation will just end up being that he was closeted and married Ophelia as a cover, or perhaps to get closer to Drew. I guess you could make the argument that having sex with his mother since age 13 might've fucked him up a bit too, but that probably won't have anything to do with whatever the answer ends up being.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
What choice did end up winning the poll? Or what were the options?
There's only 2 hours left so it's probably safe to call the winners.

Looks like my suggestions got 1st place in one poll but last place in the other.:D:cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: john984

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Yeah I suspect the David situation will just end up being that he was closeted and married Ophelia as a cover, or perhaps to get closer to Drew. I guess you could make the argument that having sex with his mother since age 13 might've fucked him up a bit too, but that probably won't have anything to do with whatever the answer ends up being.
Now that you mention it... I seem to recall Ophelia making a comment that David preferred having anal sex with her. Take it with a grain of salt, but that could be another potential clue.:unsure:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023

Looks like my suggestions got 1st place in one poll but last place in the other.:D:cry:

Now that sounds like a good Idea for the Wallpaper suggestion(y)

john984

Jun 6, 2020

Thanks! Nice Ophelia won.
I think the only scene Kevin should get is with Brenna, she hates him a lot and now that he helped her, she's keeping low guard. If the plot is good then the scene could turn out pretty hot

Reactions: Chieflenafan

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023

If you are allowed to vote on pairs wouldn't it be manipulated by one side you know, what if they just keep suggesting and picking ntr situations, I think ntr situations should be off limit from suggesting and voting or at least there should have been seperate votings for ntr situations, when normal situations aren't being voted and vice versa.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
If you are allowed to vote on pairs wouldn't it be manipulated by one side you know, what if they just keep suggesting and picking ntr situations, I think ntr situations should be off limit from suggesting and voting or at least there should have been seperate votings for ntr situations, when normal situations aren't being voted and vice versa.
Yeah, that would really tip the balance of the game, but don't worry too much. Per the rules, each of the non-main characters are only eligible to win one time. If Hunter, Drew, and Kevin win then they can't win again. If chapter 13 takes another 10 months to make, then at least 7 polls will be won by other characters.

Reactions: D Dog

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Yeah, that would really tip the balance of the game, but don't worry too much. Per the rules, each of the non-main characters are only eligible to win one time. If Hunter, Drew, and Kevin win then they can't win again. If chapter 13 takes another 10 months to make, then at least 7 polls will be won by other characters.

Wait, so for NTR suggestions there can't be 2 girls (Ophelia x Aliza x Drew)? Or WWG will maybe add more girls in the scenes by himself?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Wait, so for NTR suggestions there can't be 2 girls (Ophelia x Aliza x Drew)? Or WWG will maybe add more girls in the scenes by himself?
It's unclear to me. While WWG said the two winning characters would "have a lewd event together", he didn't explicitly say that they would be alone. I imagine he might add additional characters if he has an interesting idea that requires them. Maybe something similar to the Aliza x Mallory plotline in chapter 12, where Sterling joined towards the end. I'd love to see Ophelia x Aliza x Drew (as you mentioned), but if we don't get that, I'll be content with just Ophelia x Drew.

Logically speaking, WWG probably has a number of events/scenes already planned, so the Last Chance winners won't comprise the entirety of the next chapter. There's still a story to finish, after all.

Reactions: john984
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes