Shade173

Feb 20, 2021
Really? Not 2 fucking minutes into playing this it becomes clear that this is absolutely an ntr novel. If the entire purpose of the novel is avoiding ntr (which still sneaks in there somehow) it is still an ntr novel. If the entire purpose is to avoid the li characters avoiding having sex with a disgusting random old man it's not entertaining. where is the joy in an old freak constantly hitting on grabbing and attempting (with absolute bullshit levels of success) to seduce your potential partner(s) while you can't do anything. Seriously, just punch him in his fucking face and kill him, he certainly deserves it. Why the fuck does mc let any of this absolute horseshit continue? If your constantly having to convince people not to fuck someone else why the fuck are you wasting your time on that whore.

• Wow
Reactions: shitass1001

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Really? Not 2 fucking minutes into playing this it becomes clear that this is absolutely an ntr novel. If the entire purpose of the novel is avoiding ntr (which still sneaks in there somehow) it is still an ntr novel. If the entire purpose is to avoid the li characters avoiding having sex with a disgusting random old man it's not entertaining. where is the joy in an old freak constantly hitting on grabbing and attempting (with absolute bullshit levels of success) to seduce your potential partner(s) while you can't do anything. Seriously, just punch him in his fucking face and kill him, he certainly deserves it. Why the fuck does mc let any of this absolute horseshit continue? If your constantly having to convince people not to fuck someone else why the fuck are you wasting your time on that whore.
just turn off NTR, then you wont have to see any NTR scenes.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
You gleaned the entire purpose of the novel in only 2 minutes? And missed the part about the grandfather paying the mortgage, so killing him would leave you homeless or in jail? If you're not big on reading the story, or are just looking for another magic cock simulator, this one might not be for you.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Ehi man, if this game is not your cup of tea I respect that. You don't like ntr in games, not even mentioned or used to set up humorous situations. But the rant is a little too much. Nobody tried to sneak ntr in the game without our knowledge, it's clearly written in the first post. NTR is present, but avoidable. If you play the story how is supposed to be played, no ntr ensues. Ever.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Really nothing that hasn't been mentioned before: OP mentions there's a switch to shut off ntr scenes and killing the "random" old man means everyone living in the streets. Also,
1708191437631.gif

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Really nothing that hasn't been mentioned before: OP mentions there's a switch to shut off ntr scenes and killing the "random" old man means everyone living in the streets. Also,
View attachment 3362846
To be fair there is an argument to be made that Sterling probably should have done something to put a stop to Hunter once and for all. I mean, once that OnlyFans money started coming in with Brenna, they technically didn't really need him around anymore. Unless I'm forgetting some details (which is likely).
I had similar thoughts to Shade173 too once Sterling realized Hunter was using drugs to make chemical/biological changes to everyone in the house (himself included).
But as you said, this is really nothing that hasn't been hashed out ad infinitum in this thread. If Sterling had acted, the game probably would've finished 6 episodes ago and we'd have missed out on a lot of sexy times. :p

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
this plot is great man, Hunter was born to be a incest smut MC and the life turn him in a NTR/Corruption Antagonist, adquiring both skillsets and later he taught his son Drew the incest netori smut skillset XD
with sterling he become both, the dragon and the mentor in his hero incest path, simplily CINEMA

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
To be fair there is an argument to be made that Sterling probably should have done something to put a stop to Hunter once and for all. I mean, once that OnlyFans money started coming in with Brenna, they technically didn't really need him around anymore. Unless I'm forgetting some details (which is likely).
I had similar thoughts to Shade173 too once Sterling realized Hunter was using drugs to make chemical/biological changes to everyone in the house (himself included).
But as you said, this is really nothing that hasn't been hashed out ad infinitum in this thread. If Sterling had acted, the game probably would've finished 6 episodes ago and we'd have missed out on a lot of sexy times. :p
Well, the guy's still a multi-millionaire, the president of a multinational corporation, owns the deed to the house, and has hundreds of hours of blackmail footage. Plus that weird, apparently un-drug related ability to be a psychological blind spot to everyone without a personality disorder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the important thing to remember is that Sterling's been trying to piece together all this batshit craziness/foil it while receiving constant, massive doses of human growth hormone and aphrodisiacs. The fact that he hasn't had a psychotic break is a minor miracle.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Well, the guy's still a multi-millionaire, the president of a multinational corporation, owns the deed to the house, and has hundreds of hours of blackmail footage. Plus that weird, apparently un-drug related ability to be a psychological blind spot to everyone without a personality disorder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the important thing to remember is that Sterling's been trying to piece together all this batshit craziness/foil it while receiving constant, massive doses of human growth hormone and aphrodisiacs. The fact that he hasn't had a psychotic break is a minor miracle.
Yeah that's a fair point about the blackmail footage.

Plus that weird, apparently un-drug related ability to be a psychological blind spot to everyone without a personality disorder.
What did you mean by this? I'm guessing it's a detail I've forgotten over the years.

For some reason I was thinking Sterling had discovered it much earlier. And yes, you're right. It's a wonder none of them seem to have had any medical issues. I suppose that's a testament to Hunter's...skill...at dosing.

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
Yeah that's a fair point about the blackmail footage.

What did you mean by this? I'm guessing it's a detail I've forgotten over the years.
Yeah, part of Hunter's... whatever powers is some weird ability that makes it impossible for ordinary women to tell he's hitting on them, no matter how obvious or creepy he is about it. It's more of a running gag than a serious plot point, but Sterling spends the first few chapters vainly trying to get the other characters to notice anything weird about his behavior.

Then Lucia comes to stay with them, and in like her second scene she walks into their room and says something along the lines of "Yeah, so I think our grandfather just tried to fuck me?".

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
With all the footage hunter has got with Sterling and the others, it makes me think on what his next move during the next chapter, since everyone now knows Hunter plan and backstory is, I feel like he’s going to use the footage to blackmail the girls to give him what he wants also keep in mind he owns that house. I mean we all saw the NTR ending (where he killed Lucia and Drew, I know it’s not canon) and if he’s able to go so far with using drugs, selling in the black market and maybe killing then we all know this would be his best play. We still don’t know where Drew stands but hopefully we find out next chapter.

Reactions: pinkie96

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
With all the footage hunter has got with Sterling and the others, it makes me think on what his next move during the next chapter, since everyone now knows Hunter plan and backstory is, I feel like he’s going to use the footage to blackmail the girls to give him what he wants also keep in mind he owns that house. I mean we all saw the NTR ending (where he killed Lucia and Drew, I know it’s not canon) and if he’s able to go so far with using drugs, selling in the black market and maybe killing then we all know this would be his best play. We still don’t know where Drew stands but hopefully we find out next chapter.
I forget... are we certain Hunter actually recorded the family having sex, or did he only stream it? If he did record it, he might not want to blackmail his family with it, because revealing their identities to the world could potentially be traced back to him and he prefers to stay off the grid. :unsure:

Also, I could imagine that after everything they've been through, the family might even reject Hunter's blackmail and accept the repercussions of having their incestuous lifestyle exposed.

Whatever Hunter's next move is, it'll have to be something drastic, since he can't play the sneaky seducer anymore. Maybe he sends hired muscle to kidnap the family, and then uses threats of violence to get the girls to do what he wants.

Reactions: pinkie96

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
I forget... are we certain Hunter actually recorded the family having sex, or did he only stream it? If he did record it, he might not want to blackmail his family with it, because revealing their identities to the world could potentially be traced back to him and he prefers to stay off the grid. :unsure:

Also, I could imagine that after everything they've been through, the family might even reject Hunter's blackmail and accept the repercussions of having their incestuous lifestyle exposed.

Whatever Hunter's next move is, it'll have to be something drastic, since he can't play the sneaky seducer anymore. Maybe he sends hired muscle to kidnap the family, and then uses threats of violence to get the girls to do what he wants.
Since recording it would have no cost and refraining would have no benefit, I think we can count on hunter to have like three redundant hard drive backups in separate safe deposit boxes.

As to his next move.. I'm thinking it involves that magic wine that got ominously introduced in 11.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

It on paper can't be traced back to him. He's dead on paper. If they go to the cops and tell them about what Hunter has done to them, they won't believe them. At least, they would have to have proof that a guy they have on paper as dead, is still alive.

and yeah, for the next Hunter scenes. I'm expecting straight rape, no drugs (unless to kidnap), no love. Hunter still loved the girls and has favorites. Like Ophelia as his favorite daughter and Catherine as his favorite granddaughter, but after last chapter, I expect it to be hate sex from the girls at least.

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
and yeah, for the next Hunter scenes. I'm expecting straight rape, no drugs (unless to kidnap), no love. Hunter still loved the girls and has favorites. Like Ophelia as his favorite daughter and Catherine as his favorite granddaughter, but after last chapter, I expect it to be hate sex from the girls at least.
I sure hope so, but are there any reasons outside of the plot that make you think it would go in this direction? Has WWG implied anything like that?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I sure hope so, but are there any reasons outside of the plot that make you think it would go in this direction? Has WWG implied anything like that?
I recall him saying that if it wasn't for Patreon being so strict and him already have warnings, he had planned for bad ends to be darker. So seeing what last chapter brought, Yeah, I think it's safe to say it could get darker.

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
I recall him saying that if it wasn't for Patreon being so strict and him already have warnings, he had planned for bad ends to be darker. So seeing what last chapter brought, Yeah, I think it's safe to say it could get darker.
It's not just warnings, they actually... excommunicated him? Whatever it's called when they shutter your account for violating a content policy. I don't know how he managed to get it reinstated, but I wouldn't rock the boat either.

Last edited:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Not sure how much darker he could get. Wasn't there one where Hunter killed all the girls and fucked their corpses? I recall an image of him laying on a bed with all the girls dispersed throughout the room covered in cum. Or were they just drugged/roofied? And this episode we had him literally kill three people in cold blood like it was nothing.
Not to mention that that specific bad end implies Hunter has killed before- enough times at least that he has a "guy" to handle clean up.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's not just warnings, they actually... excommunicated him? Whatever it's called when they shutter your account for violating a content policy. I don't know how he managed to get it reinstated, but I wouldn't rock the boat either.
They only locked his account until he removed all mentions of incest, drugs, rape, etc. They specifically even pointed to when cath use to say to Sterling in the non-patched version "You're like a brother to me". They asked him to remove that, because it had the word brother. even though that CLEARS them of incest. To say you're "LIKE" a brother means you "AREN'T" a brother to them. But patreon is patreon. So after that incident, we have the game in the state it is now without patch and why it plays like a movie and bugs out at cath's gym scene.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes