Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I think all bad ends that happened starring Hunter post chapter 9, Sterling died in them... what's darker than killing ? :p
he will die in the next one as well
I don't know, sometimes death is the easy way out.

Here's my attempt at dark: what if Hunter got the girls addicted to hard drugs? And one of them overdoses and dies, and Sterling gets framed as responsible for her death and goes to prison. Later Sterling is able to appeal his conviction, but the girls at this point are so corrupted by Hunter that they testify against Sterling and he remains in prison. Hunter and the remaining girls go visit him, and Hunter bribes some corrupt guards to arrange for a private meeting, where Hunter and the guards gang bang the remaining girls while Sterling is tied up and forced to watch. And they continue to visit him to have gang bangs with Hunter and the guards until finally Sterling attempts suicide, but he's unsuccessful and ends up severely paralyzed, and the gang bang visits continue. :cry:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I don't know, sometimes death is the easy way out.

Here's my attempt at dark: what if Hunter got the girls addicted to hard drugs? And one of them overdoses and dies, and Sterling gets framed as responsible for her death and goes to prison. Later Sterling is able to appeal his conviction, but the girls at this point are so corrupted by Hunter that they testify against Sterling and he remains in prison. Hunter and the remaining girls go visit him, and Hunter bribes some corrupt guards to arrange for a private meeting, where Hunter and the guards gang bang the remaining girls while Sterling is tied up and forced to watch. And they continue to visit him to have gang bangs with Hunter and the guards until finally Sterling attempts suicide, but he's unsuccessful and ends up severely paralyzed, and the gang bang visits continue. :cry:
that is very dark, no way I'm gonna watch that, but I accept that everyone has their kinks... it just would be easier for Hunter to pin everything on Drew, then Lucia would feel bad for him and Lucia and Keira, would help him to frame Sterling, because Sterling is autistic and is trusting towards Lucia after chapter 12 ending, so Lucia would need to spend more time Drew because she just knows now that Drew's her father. I know patreon's policy on rape but there is but there is a policy on drug manufacturing not drug use. so there's a grey area ...
1708326163669.png
1708326182373.png

Just hope that Vanilla storyline isn't lost here, because recently all are bad end discussions in the thread :p
hoping for more solo scenes, as the last update it seemed rushed, that's all

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
that is very dark, no way I'm gonna watch that, but I accept that everyone has their kinks... it just would be easier for Hunter to pin everything on Drew, then Lucia would feel bad for him and Lucia and Keira, would help him to frame Sterling, because Sterling is autistic and is trusting towards Lucia after chapter 12 ending, so Lucia would need to spend more time Drew because she just knows now that Drew's her father. I know patreon's policy on rape but there is but there is a policy on drug manufacturing not drug use. so there's a grey area ...
View attachment 3367690
View attachment 3367691

Just hope that Vanilla storyline isn't lost here, because recently all are bad end discussions in the thread :p
hoping for more solo scenes, as the last update it seemed rushed, that's all
Hey man, YOU asked "what's darker than killing"? I was just giving a hypothetical scenario for the sake of discussion, no need to quote rules to me. :p

EDIT: Also, I think there's a HUGE difference between "promoting drug manufacturing techniques or distribution" and "telling a fictional story depicting drug use". :WeSmart:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
The Beginning Of The End Teasers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I guess that confirms New Annabelle is NOT OG Annabelle, seeing as there's no way she could look the same 40 years later. That also puts OG Annabelle's birthdate in the early 1960s, meaning she would've been around 40 when she died, and around 60 if she were still alive.
Also, it could just be the lighting/old photo, but her hair color looks different.

EDIT: I guess it doesn't totally CONFIRM it, unless we get into some weird sci-fi fuckery like holding people in stasis + memory wipes, or perhaps time travel or cloning. I kind of hope it doesn't go in that direction though.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Well I guess that confirms New Annabelle is NOT OG Annabelle, seeing as there's no way she could look the same 40 years later. That also puts OG Annabelle's birthdate in the early 1960s, meaning she would've been around 40 when she died, and around 60 if she were still alive.
Also, it could just be the lighting/old photo, but her hair color looks different.

EDIT: I guess it doesn't totally CONFIRM it, unless we get into some weird sci-fi fuckery like holding people in stasis + memory wipes, or perhaps time travel or cloning. I kind of hope it doesn't go in that direction though.
Your math is pretty much in line with my own estimates (quoted below).

I think the photo is meant to appear aged or overexposed... I never owned a Polaroid camera myself but I've seen pictures like that.

I'm still convinced it's a cloning situation, new Annabelle just looks too similar to the original. You could chalk it up to the game's art style/aesthetic, but Ophelia's reaction makes me think the resemblance is too uncanny.

We now know that Hunter hired Annabelle in 1979 and married her soon after, so it's reasonable to assume she was at least 18. That means she was born around 1961 at the latest. Annabelle apparently died in 2002, so she would've been at least 41. I think new Annabelle looks much younger than 41, so if it's somehow the same person, then her physical age has regressed somehow.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Your math is pretty much in line with my own estimates (quoted below).

I think the photo is meant to appear aged or overexposed... I never owned a Polaroid camera myself but I've seen pictures like that.

I'm still convinced it's a cloning situation, new Annabelle just looks too similar to the original. You could chalk it up to the game's art style/aesthetic, but Ophelia's reaction makes me think the resemblance is too uncanny.
I suppose you're right. Cloning is probably the most likely (sci-fi) situation, although there is still a possibility that New Annabelle is the daughter of OG Annabelle. It wouldn't be the first time that mother and daughter look nearly identical. (It doesn't help that most of the women's faces in this game seem to be slightly modified versions of the same base Daz figure, except for maybe Catherine). We know that Hunter knows and has been making sure she was taken care of, so the likelihood of her being a bastard child of Annabelle and some other man is probably unlikely. Her being brought in "once minds were changed" indicates to me that she is someone he is proud of. Although I feel like it would've been hard to hide the pregnancy of a ~40 year old Annabelle who was probably also sick at the time. Hmm...

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018

While I am also less interested in over the top sci-fi, the game already has some level of science fiction with Sterling in a robots in chapter 12, a control chip in chapter 11, or even Ophelia situation in what if chapter 8.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

TGafy

May 14, 2020
While I am also less interested in over the top sci-fi, the game already has some level of science fiction with Sterling in a robots in chapter 12, a control chip in chapter 11, or even Ophelia situation in what if chapter 8.
Yes, but those examples were not a part of the main story, right? The fun "what could have been" kind of scenes. Has the dev used sci-fi elements canonically so far?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Yes, but those examples were not a part of the main story, right? The fun "what could have been" kind of scenes. Has the dev used sci-fi elements canonically so far?
Correct, those were not canon.
I mean you could argue the effects of HGH might not be as realistic as what's depicted. Going back and looking at what Sterling looked like in episode 1 is mind-blowing. Scrawny little twig. Not to mention whatever mind-altering drugs Hunter is using. Not sure if something quite like that exists in the real world. Sure there are "aphrodisiacs," but I'm not sure they work to the extent they do in the game. Somewhat realistic, but amped wayyyy up.

Reactions: TGafy
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes