Cobra14

Jun 11, 2018
Hey there, i have an issue, when i extract the chapt 12 game and try to load in, i get an error code when loading the mcs bedroom stating that the game cannot find the chapter 12 code lines. Anyone knows hot to fix that?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I didnt complain. But the dev is just teasing us without actually making one of the characters pregnant in the main game.
Actually we learned in chapter 12 that one of the characters IS pregnant, but it takes months (5 or so?) for a pregnant woman to "show". It's not clear how much time has passed in the game, but I'd guess only 2 or 3 months. We probably won't see full-blown pregnancy (in canon) until the epilogue (chapter 14).

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I would say 14 is all but guaranteed. WWG himself said recently that 13 would be the last FULL chapter, and that 14 would be endings/epilogue.
Endings/ Epilogue sounds amazing, I hope the plot has a satisfying conclusion though, endings can make or break a story, but this game actually got to the point where I'm worried about the ending so that's a big plus gonna give it that.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Endings/ Epilogue sounds amazing, I hope the plot has a satisfying conclusion though, endings can make or break a story, but this game actually got to the point where I'm worried about the ending so that's a big plus gonna give it that.
It wouldn't be too hard to have a good ending. Just make sure Hunter is dealt with (either in prison or dead). All the girls are preggo. One big ol orgy with all of them and their pregnant bellies. End with a scene of a bunch of baby prams. Although I think that was the ending to Treasure of Nadia now that I think about it.

Reactions: GuidoSardenia

indigis

May 8, 2018
It wouldn't be too hard to have a good ending. Just make sure Hunter is dealt with (either in prison or dead). All the girls are preggo. One big ol orgy with all of them and their pregnant bellies. End with a scene of a bunch of baby prams. Although I think that was the ending to Treasure of Nadia now that I think about it.
Let's not leave out the prego sex :p

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Thanks, bruh. I'm curious about it... thinking if its worthy.
To clarify, they are non-canon "bad ends," and are avoidable if you so choose. Although in one case, it's seemingly implied the character and animal's activities were going on before the MC got involved (unless I'm misremembering).
It's either that Rebecca and her dog had fucked in the past, or that Rebecca wanted to fuck her dog so much she bought a dog dildo, or perhaps both. Can't remember.

Reactions: uhtredviking

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
To clarify, they are non-canon "bad ends," and are avoidable if you so choose. Although in one case, it's seemingly implied the character and animal's activities were going on before the MC got involved (unless I'm misremembering).
It's either that Rebecca and her dog had fucked in the past, or that Rebecca wanted to fuck her dog so much she bought a dog dildo, or perhaps both. Can't remember.
It's sort of a Schrödinger's twat situation. :unsure:

Rebecca admitted Cerberus licked her, but she could've (and likely would've) omitted anything else that may have happened; she apparently has researched sex with dogs; she has the dog-shaped dildo. But, the physical act seemed like a novel experience for her, so maybe she hadn't gone all the way until then.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
It's sort of a Schrödinger's twat situation. :unsure:

Rebecca admitted Cerberus licked her, but she could've (and likely would've) omitted anything else that may have happened; she apparently has researched sex with dogs; she has the dog-shaped dildo. But, the physical act seemed like a novel experience for her, so maybe she hadn't gone all the way until then.
An unobserved Rebecca is both fucked and not fucked by the dog, until witnessed.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's also the only choice event in the game that can be canon or not canon based on what the player chooses. Every other choice is only canon if you go vanilla route, with NTR choices always being non-canon bad ends that reset until you choose the vanilla option. Not in this case, if Rebecca has sex with the dog, it continues.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh, it's also the only event that MUST be seen to unlock the next Cerberus scene. You have to watch Rebecca's cerberus scene to be allowed the option to watch Cerberus with Brenna.

Reactions: uhtredviking
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes