Neptuni

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure how much darker he could get. Wasn't there one where Hunter killed all the girls and fucked their corpses? I recall an image of him laying on a bed with all the girls dispersed throughout the room covered in cum. Or were they just drugged/roofied? And this episode we had him literally kill three people in cold blood like it was nothing.
Not to mention that that specific bad end implies Hunter has killed before- enough times at least that he has a "guy" to handle clean up.
I think that for the first you're referring to one of the bad endings in chapter 9, where Sterling goes blind and deaf, no one died

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Not sure how much darker he could get. Wasn't there one where Hunter killed all the girls and fucked their corpses? I recall an image of him laying on a bed with all the girls dispersed throughout the room covered in cum. Or were they just drugged/roofied? And this episode we had him literally kill three people in cold blood like it was nothing.
Not to mention that that specific bad end implies Hunter has killed before- enough times at least that he has a "guy" to handle clean up.
My understanding of that scene was they had a massive orgy and Hunter fucked the shit out of the women, presumably with drugs involved. They mostly seem to be in relaxed, natural poses (i.e. "alive")...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think things started to get dark (pun intended) with What If #4 "Uncontacted Tribe". We saw the women physically forced to have sex under threat of violence (and Sterling was killed at the end anyway). This upset someone quite a bit, and shortly afterward was the debacle with Patreon. I'll let you connect the dots yourself, because I prefer we not give it any oxygen, if you know what I mean.

So after that drama, WWG is apparently reluctant to create similarly "forceful" situations, meaning the girls now seem to end up loving what happens to them in bad ends. But this has provoked much complaining too, which I find deeply ironic, i.e. "be careful what you wish for." It's a shame, because I think we could've had some interesting bad ends showing the girls more in anguish.

Reactions: pinkie96

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
My understanding of that scene was they had a massive orgy and Hunter fucked the shit out of the women, presumably with drugs involved. They mostly seem to be in relaxed, natural poses (i.e. "alive")...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think things started to get dark (pun intended) with What If #4 "Uncontacted Tribe". We saw the women physically forced to have sex under threat of violence (and Sterling was killed at the end anyway). This upset someone quite a bit, and shortly afterward was the debacle with Patreon. I'll let you connect the dots yourself, because I prefer we not give it any oxygen, if you know what I mean.

So after that drama, WWG is apparently reluctant to create similarly "forceful" situations, meaning the girls now seem to end up loving what happens to them in bad ends. But this has provoked much complaining too, which I find deeply ironic, i.e. "be careful what you wish for." It's a shame, because I think we could've had some interesting bad ends showing the girls more in anguish.
Interesting. I vaguely recall that debacle. I didn't pay any attention to the bad ends until recently, so I didn't realize that's why the girls seem to now lose all self-control in them and love whatever dick gets stuck in them.

Can't say I'm big on rape, though, so part of me is glad it hasn't reappeared (even though I know the bad ends aren't canon).
If you're into that kind of sadistic stuff, whatever floats your boat I guess. I'm just glad it isn't forced on us like another game I'm thinking of where the Dev decided to repeatedly shove his (non-consensual) prolapse kink down the player's throat.

Although I guess you could argue many of the events, even in the canon game, aren't completely consensual. Or rather, are more coerced. One wonders if half the stuff in the game would've happened if Hunter hadn't been pumping them all full of so many drugs. It kind of takes away some of the agency of the characters, but I suppose that's the point.

It's dangerous to read between the lines with some of this stuff though. I still contend we should be able to reject/avoid Nora due to her past actions with David, Drew & Keira. You could make the argument that Drew, David & Keira are all survivors of sexual abuse and grooming at the hands of Nora & Hunter. In some ways, that makes her as bad as Hunter in my mind. You could say I'm reading too much into it, but this is all canon lore established by WWG.

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
They only locked his account until he removed all mentions of incest, drugs, rape, etc. They specifically even pointed to when cath use to say to Sterling in the non-patched version "You're like a brother to me". They asked him to remove that, because it had the word brother. even though that CLEARS them of incest. To say you're "LIKE" a brother means you "AREN'T" a brother to them. But patreon is patreon. So after that incident, we have the game in the state it is now without patch and why it plays like a movie and bugs out at cath's gym scene.
It was a little more severe than that. Or at least it seemed that way at the time. I'd just gotten a patreon account like a month before specifically to support PV, so I recall it in some detail. It happened during one of those purges patreon occasionally does to keep paypal and Australia happy. You know, when they suddenly "discover" users have been using, gasp, loopholes to get around some of their site policies.

For a while it looked like the usual fig leafs weren't going to fly. Then suddenly they did for some reason. Maybe the indifferent tech drone in charge of his case became a fan or something.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
You could make the argument that Drew, David & Keira are all survivors of sexual abuse and grooming at the hands of Nora & Hunter.
I'm sorry, but what do you mean "Nora"? David was the one pushing her, not the other way around. Nora enabled it, but didn't groom David. Saying Nora is at fault is some "alpha incel" behaviour. "Oh, it's her fault because she let me when I pressured her." I think it's quite ironic since most incest games have a pushy MC who tries to reason with their mother that it's all fine, but when we're presented with this exact situation, it's the "victim" who gets the blame. Should she have known better? Well, obviously, but in incest game logic, of course not. I've always compared Hunter to the incest trope of using all sorts of underhanded tactics like drugs and lies, but David is the "nice guy" variation who just grinded love points.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Interesting. I vaguely recall that debacle. I didn't pay any attention to the bad ends until recently, so I didn't realize that's why the girls seem to now lose all self-control in them and love whatever dick gets stuck in them.

Can't say I'm big on rape, though, so part of me is glad it hasn't reappeared (even though I know the bad ends aren't canon).
If you're into that kind of sadistic stuff, whatever floats your boat I guess. I'm just glad it isn't forced on us like another game I'm thinking of where the Dev decided to repeatedly shove his (non-consensual) prolapse kink down the player's throat.

Although I guess you could argue many of the events, even in the canon game, aren't completely consensual. Or rather, are more coerced. One wonders if half the stuff in the game would've happened if Hunter hadn't been pumping them all full of so many drugs. It kind of takes away some of the agency of the characters, but I suppose that's the point.

It's dangerous to read between the lines with some of this stuff though. I still contend we should be able to reject/avoid Nora due to her past actions with David, Drew & Keira. You could make the argument that Drew, David & Keira are all survivors of sexual abuse and grooming at the hands of Nora & Hunter. In some ways, that makes her as bad as Hunter in my mind. You could say I'm reading too much into it, but this is all canon lore established by WWG.
We've definitely had a bunch of rape scenes already, some more obvious/extreme than others, but don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily advocating for it. I understand it's not everyone's kink, but I personally believe that a game like this with completely fictional/virtual characters is a relatively harmless way to explore the fantasy. If nothing else, adding a few more sadistic scenes would increase the variety, just have them be avoidable like other "niche" content in this game.

You make a compelling argument against Nora, which has switched my brain into "Devil's advocate" debate-mode...

We "know" that David's father abandoned his family when David was 4, and that Nora never dated after her husband left her. WHAT IF... *insert drum roll*... Hunter had something to do with David's father "leaving", and was involved with Nora much earlier than we thought? (Just wild speculation!) :unsure: o_O

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I'm sorry, but what do you mean "Nora"? David was the one pushing her, not the other way around. Nora enabled it, but didn't groom David. Saying Nora is at fault is some "alpha incel" behaviour. "Oh, it's her fault because she let me when I pressured her." I think it's quite ironic since most incest games have a pushy MC who tries to reason with their mother that it's all fine, but when we're presented with this exact situation, it's the "victim" who gets the blame. Should she have known better? Well, obviously, but in incest game logic, of course not. I've always compared Hunter to the incest trope of using all sorts of underhanded tactics like drugs and lies, but David is the "nice guy" variation who just grinded love points.
I think the controversy regarding Nora & David is because he was only 13 (IIRC) when they had sex. This gets into what I think is "double standard" territory, where adult men having sex with 13-year-old girls is often seen as worse than adult women having sex with 13-year-old boys. It's hypocritical, but I'd be lying if I said I thought they were equivalent. When I was 13, it would've seemed like a dream come true to have sex with a beautiful adult woman, but I don't know what kind of psychological trauma (if any?) I would've sustained, and I'm not well-read on this subject either.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I think the controversy regarding Nora & David is because he was only 13 (IIRC) when they had sex. This gets into what I think is "double standard" territory, where adult men having sex with 13-year-old girls is often seen as worse than adult women having sex with 13-year-old boys. It's hypocritical, but I'd be lying if I said I thought they were equivalent. When I was 13, it would've seemed like a dream come true to have sex with a beautiful adult woman, but I don't know what kind of psychological trauma (if any?) I would've sustained, and I'm not well-read on this subject either.
Correct, David was around 13 when he and Nora started having sex. Drew would've been quite young as well when they started a relationship (around 14 or 15 I think). I haven't quite done the math on Keira yet, but we do know that her and Nora hooked up (but that might've been after they moved to Canada). We know Keira and Hunter didn't have sex till after Keira was 18, so perhaps I was mistaken in including her in my list.
Fayn is right though, it is a double standard. If the situation were different and it were (for example) Hunter who had been having sex with Ophelia since she was 13, I wonder how people would feel. Would they say that it wasn't Hunter's fault and that she pressured him into it (and he couldn't say no)?
I wouldn't have an issue with it if we were talking about adults. The simple fact of the matter is Nora was a grown-ass adult having sex with a 13 year old instead of shutting that shit down. She obviously didn't regret it too much as she later went on to fuck Drew who wasn't much older. Or would you rather we think that Nora is just some helpless woman who can't say no to a young boy's advances?

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018

Oh I had a possibility for an ultimate Ultimate NTR bad ends in the final chapter (not the next one but the one after it) much darker than we have already seen.

I would say that Hunter sucesfully frames Sterling and has him exiled out of the house. Sterling now tries to make sure that hunter does not corrupt the girl and take away their future. He remains in Contact with Lucia that assure him that she will counter Hunter's tactics from inside of the house. Sterling manages to keep Hunter away from his loved ones with her help.

Months later, Ophelia will offer an olive branch and invite him inside the house again where she will agree to listen to what Sterling has to say about Hunter. Sterling will enter the house and the girl will be polite and nice when they receive him.

Sterling will present new proof that Hunter was really the one drugging everyone and they will all be shocked by such revelation. They will all apologise for how they treated him and exiled him from the house when he was only trying to protect them. They will offer him to supper with them since now he can safely return to the house. Sterling will be relieved that he has his family back, he will eat, drink and then will feel sleepy in the middle of the supper and will go on the couch.

When Sterling wakes up, he realise he is being chained, unable to move and the girl all look at him with ominous eyes. Sterling is unerved and ask what is happening... Then Hunter enters the room and ask the girl to greet him with kisses and grope his crotch to which they immediatly obey.

It will be revealed that Lucia as long been corrupted by Hunter soon after Sterling left and she was lying when she said that Hunter was kept under control. All of those tactics were only an illusion to keep Sterling quiet.

And now the girls have been corrupted to an inimaginable degree. Now they are as bad as Hunter, they are willing to twist the knife into Sterling hearts by their own will.

They are looking at him in the eyes and tell him straight up that they no longer care about him, that hunter is NOW their master and that Sterling will never be intimate with them ever again even after Hunter's death. Of course they use subtlety in their words (would be preferable) but the intention from their communication needs to be clear.

And for the rest of his life, Sterling will have to watch his women be fucked and impregnated by hunter with the full understanding that it's not simply their body who are addicted to pleasure, their mind as been twisted in order to make Sterling suffer by Teasing him endlessly but NEVER giving him the satisfaction of orgasm. They will make sure he will remain prisonner for the reminder of his life even after Hunter's death and will always deny him any sexual satisfaction...

THAT would be the ultimate corruption and I would say, the ultimate bad ends.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Oh I had a possibility for an ultimate Ultimate NTR bad ends in the final chapter (not the next one but the one after it) much darker than we have already seen.

I would say that Hunter sucesfully frames Sterling and has him exiled out of the house. Sterling now tries to make sure that hunter does not corrupt the girl and take away their future. He remains in Contact with Lucia that assure him that she will counter Hunter's tactics from inside of the house. Sterling manages to keep Hunter away from his loved ones with her help.

Months later, Ophelia will offer an olive branch and invite him inside the house again where she will agree to listen to what Sterling has to say about Hunter. Sterling will enter the house and the girl will be polite and nice when they receive him.

Sterling will present new proof that Hunter was really the one drugging everyone and they will all be shocked by such revelation. They will all apologise for how they treated him and exiled him from the house when he was only trying to protect them. They will offer him to supper with them since now he can safely return to the house. Sterling will be relieved that he has his family back, he will eat, drink and then will feel sleepy in the middle of the supper and will go on the couch.

When Sterling wakes up, he realise he is being chained, unable to move and the girl all look at him with ominous eyes. Sterling is unerved and ask what is happening... Then Hunter enters the room and ask the girl to greet him with kisses and grope his crotch to which they immediatly obey.

It will be revealed that Lucia as long been corrupted by Hunter soon after Sterling left and she was lying when she said that Hunter was kept under control. All of those tactics were only an illusion to keep Sterling quiet.

And now the girls have been corrupted to an inimaginable degree. Now they are as bad as Hunter, they are willing to twist the knife into Sterling hearts by their own will.

They are looking at him in the eyes and tell him straight up that they no longer care about him, that hunter is NOW their master and that Sterling will never be intimate with them ever again even after Hunter's death. Of course they use subtlety in their words (would be preferable) but the intention from their communication needs to be clear.

And for the rest of his life, Sterling will have to watch his women be fucked and impregnated by hunter with the full understanding that it's not simply their body who are addicted to pleasure, their mind as been twisted in order to make Sterling suffer by Teasing him endlessly but NEVER giving him the satisfaction of orgasm. They will make sure he will remain prisonner for the reminder of his life even after Hunter's death and will always deny him any sexual satisfaction...

That does sound like quite a nightmarish scenario! I can't help but wonder how Hunter could accomplish it, although leaving that part a deliberate mystery might be more terrifying. I just can't imagine the women behaving that way merely as a result of psychological manipulation by Hunter. For him to not only dominate all the women so quickly, but to also have them be so deceptive and cruel towards Sterling, would make me think Hunter had mind control powers bordering on supernatural.:eek:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Well, I don’t know, dude... of course your ideas sound like an option for corruption and humiliation, and the way women went against their own loved ones looks too much... then this may push some things into the canon. Don't get me wrong, the question is why would they show off in front of Sterling's Watch Us Enjoy or humiliate him, right? it looks like they've gone too far to hunger for dicks.

the only option is to steal them, or for some reason force them to betray Sterling, supposedly in their hearts they are doing this for the safety of Mc supposedly leave him and let him go, Hunter will, through his man, blackmail the entire Sterling family if they do not obey, then he promises that he will kill Mc or disgrace the whole family, then slowly, out of fear, all the women obey Hunter and he will fuck them one by one every day, while Sterling suffers somewhere... it’s time to create an NTR with fear, and not just those that girls immediately jump on dick in one go.

Last edited:

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
That does sound like quite a nightmarish scenario! I can't help but wonder how Hunter could accomplish it, although leaving that part a deliberate mystery might be more terrifying. I just can't imagine the women behaving that way merely as a result of psychological manipulation by Hunter. For him to not only dominate all the women so quickly, but to also have them be so deceptive and cruel towards Sterling, would make me think Hunter had mind control powers bordering on supernatural.:eek:
Specific reason might be difficult to explain why the girl would turn this way BUT the point of being an ULTIMATE corruption it's that it needs to make it a "stronger" NTR than the last time.

The way I see it is if Hunter is able to convince them that Sterling was the guy trying to corrupt them from the very start and is the reason of all of their suffering. If the girls think that Sterling use their feelings to turn them into his personal sex doll THAT is a reason for them to turn against him and THAT is how Hunter could manipulate them into torturing Sterling willingly.

But regardless of how Hunter would suceed in that, The thing is that with chapter 12 (as much as I LOVED the vanilla part of that update) is that the Hunter NTR part are starting to be a bit repetitive (still good but nothing new). The recent Hunter scene was practically the same thing as in chapter 11 (Sterling is stuck in a robots instead of a girl's body but the point is the same, he is forced to help hunter impregnate his family against his will). There needs to be something more that make it a bit different than the last version.

each chapter made something more than the last and it was a perfect evolution.

At first it was just hunter getting more "touching" with the girls in chapter 1, then it escalated with Ophelia getting a "massage", then they gave him blowjob, then he manage to fuck them and made them addicted to pleasure, then he manage to impregnate them while Sterling was in a coma.

Then Sterling was eaten by a bear while Hunter took over Ophelia and Aliza. AND THEN, Sterling was genderbend against his will, had a chip in his brain to make him docile, where he was forced to watch his family member become living sex doll for hunter and be fucked himself by hunter for the rest of his life.

This is why my suggestion mentionned below as nightmarish as it may be is an evolution, because there is something more to the corruption. It's no longer just the body, it's the very soul of the girls he corrupted.

Last edited:
Reactions: pinkie96

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Well, I don’t know, dude... of course your ideas sound like an option for corruption and humiliation, and the way women went against their own loved ones looks too much... then this may push some things into the canon. Don't get me wrong, the question is why would they show off in front of Sterling's Watch Us Enjoy or humiliate him, right? it looks like they've gone too far to hunger for dicks.

the only option is to steal them, or for some reason force them to betray Sterling, supposedly in their hearts they are doing this for the safety of Mc supposedly leave him and let him go, Hunter will, through his man, blackmail the entire Sterling family if they do not obey, then he promises that he will kill Mc or disgrace the whole family, then slowly, out of fear, all the women obey Hunter and he will fuck them one by one every day, while Sterling suffers somewhere... it’s time to create an NTR with fear, and not just those that girls immediately jump on dick in one go.
The problem with blackmail is that as horrifying as it maybe, it is less nightmarish because the girl would still love Sterling. If they are forced to humiliate Sterling against their will, then Sterling knows that his family don't hate him. So it doesn't really change and even scales down the nightmare from previous chapter.

The way I see it is if Hunter is able to convince them that Sterling was the guy trying to corrupt them from the very start and is the reason of all of their suffering. If the girls think that Sterling use their feelings to turn them into his personal sex doll THAT is a reason for them to turn against him and THAT is how Hunter could manipulate them into torturing Sterling willingly.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Why did my quote come out Russian or w/e that is XD?
Lol, I just noticed now. as Satou said, yes, I will translate it into Russian, but I didn’t know that your comment was there and how it turned out to be translated into Russian... :HideThePain:

Reactions: Jerk-man

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I think all bad ends that happened starring Hunter post chapter 9, Sterling died in them... what's darker than killing ? :p
he will die in the next one as well

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I think all bad ends that happened starring Hunter post chapter 9, Sterling died in them... what's darker than killing ? :p
he will die in the next one as well
Look a few comments back, you will see my idea of a darker version of the ultimate NTR ending... :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes