TGafy

May 14, 2020
Oh, it's also the only event that MUST be seen to unlock the next Cerberus scene. You have to watch Rebecca's cerberus scene to be allowed the option to watch Cerberus with Brenna.
Big difference between Rebecca and Brenna. Back when it was just the first and only dog scene, it was argued that Rebecca was just a minor character so it didn't matter. Brenna's one of the main girls. I've got a save just before this choice in case there's a third dog scene that'll only unlock if the second is played out. If left to me, I'd prefer that the main story wouldn't have Cerberus touching her.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
To clarify, they are non-canon "bad ends," and are avoidable if you so choose. Although in one case, it's seemingly implied the character and animal's activities were going on before the MC got involved (unless I'm misremembering).
It's either that Rebecca and her dog had fucked in the past, or that Rebecca wanted to fuck her dog so much she bought a dog dildo, or perhaps both. Can't remember.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Big difference between Rebecca and Brenna. Back when it was just the first and only dog scene, it was argued that Rebecca was just a minor character so it didn't matter. Brenna's one of the main girls. I've got a save just before this choice in case there's a third dog scene that'll only unlock if the second is played out. If left to me, I'd prefer that the main story wouldn't have Cerberus touching her.
For Brenna, it's canon at least that she never has anything to do with Cerberus. Even if you watch hers, it ends in a bad end and you'll be taken back, unlike Rebecca's.

Reactions: TGafy

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Doesn't Cerberus still try to lick her earlier?
He sniffs between her legs and gets called a bad dog. So i guess if you're not into beast content, there's a moment of turn off that can't be avoid, but it's a really slight moment and again, only a sniff.

Jun 22, 2019
Bestiality aside; I too am leading towards the clone theory. Considering that drugs exist in this world that can turn a short. scrawny wimp, into a guy resembling ancient Greek statues of mythological heroes with very little training, cloning may just be the thing. Unless a real 180 happens and it was magic or something.

On another note; if Cathrine could get preggers like that, then just a matter of time before some of the others start showing signs as well.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
On another note; if Cathrine could get preggers like that, then just a matter of time before some of the others start showing signs as well.
The reason Cath is pregnant while the others aren't, is because the other girls are on the pill. Cath's contraception failed her. I expect the other girls to get off their contraception's soon too. Once they see that Cath is pregnant, they can view it as the damn being broken already, so may as well.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Bestiality aside; I too am leading towards the clone theory. Considering that drugs exist in this world that can turn a short. scrawny wimp, into a guy resembling ancient Greek statues of mythological heroes with very little training, cloning may just be the thing. Unless a real 180 happens and it was magic or something.
A piece of information that may support the clone theory is when Hunter mentions he's running "operations" with a huge monthly cost. I'm guessing it's for some sort of scientific research, but if not cloning, then what? :unsure:

Other than Brenna taking a "morning after" pill one time, I think Catherine was the only one using birth control. Just a matter of time indeed.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The reason Cath is pregnant while the others aren't, is because the other girls are on the pill. Cath's contraception failed her. I expect the other girls to get off their contraception's soon too. Once they see that Cath is pregnant, they can view it as the damn being broken already, so may as well.
I want to say i remember Brenna talking about switching to the pill so she doesn't have to take the monster after pill every time.
I actually couldn't recall if it was ever mentioned that any of the girls were taking birth control pills. :unsure:

Upon further review, Brenna does mention in chapter 7 that she decided to get on birth control after having to take Plan B back in chapter 3.

So Cath started using birth control because Sterling made her do so, and Brenna started after a pregnancy scare early in her sexual relationship with Sterling. Other than them, is it mentioned that any of the other girls are taking birth control?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can't actually remember if Ophelia says she's on the pill or if she hinted at it. I'd have to rewatch her scene for when Sterling creampies her. I think she just tells him to do it, but doesn't say if she's definitely on it.

edit: only found the first time he creampies her, Sterling asks if it's safe and she says "Yes. Do it... cum in inside me". So she might not actually have answered his question, but was only requesting the creampie. So it's 50/50 if she's on the pill. she could have been answering his question or just wanted him to cum inside in excitement.

Last edited:

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
edit: only found the first time he creampies her, Sterling asks if it's safe and she says "Yes. Do it... cum in inside me". So she might not actually have answered his question, but was only requesting the creampie. So it's 50/50 if she's on the pill. she could have been answering his question or just wanted him to cum inside in excitement.
In Kevin's good ending she get's knocked up so she's not on anything. She probably only lets Sterling on safe days.

Last edited:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Wasn't there some mention of that drug Sterling had taken affecting his sperm, meaning it could possibly bypass contraception? If that's the case, it's open season for any of the girls to get pregnant.

EDIT:
They did. I guess it depends on what type of contraception the others are using:

"'Do not use if you or your partner are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or while breastfeeding.'"
"'Sugar Cum is not to be used if you or your partner use a copper intrauterine device.'"
"'Use of Sugar Cum can result in the increase of cystein rich proteins called Metallothioneins that bind to copper. Use appropriate precautions."

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
The game became a gay Visual Novel? Because I'm going through chapter 5 with Ctrl pressed non-stop, and all the content of the sisters and the mother and all the NTR alternative endings seem to have been deleted. -.-

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif
The game became a gay Visual Novel? Because I'm going through chapter 5 with Ctrl pressed non-stop, and all the content of the sisters and the mother and all the NTR alternative endings seem to have been deleted. -.-
Do You have the Mandatory Patch correctly installed?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes