dani367g

Jun 19, 2019
in the latest chapter it won't show me certain scenes cause it says something is missing but it isn't at the same time, got me pretty confused

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I get what you're saying, but I still find it odd that none of the characters talk about David's death, if only because he was so young. Even if he died in an accident or from an illness, and no foul play was suspected, it's still a traumatic event for the family. It's as if they haven't started the grieving process, or they got through it at record speed.

Actually, I have a longshot theory that David is still alive, but I'm hesitant to discuss it. I don't want to ruin the surprise if it turns out to be true.
I agree. Especially since it happened very recently before the start of the game (a matter of weeks probably since we know he funeral was the day before). Perhaps WWG didn't want to have a such a depressing thread throughout the early game (given how this game is generally pretty light-hearted). Or it's possible there wasn't much love lost between the family and David.

Ophelia did say he was "taken from her." Was there no body to bury? What if he "went missing" or was in a fire. Some kind of accident that would make it understandable for there to not be a body. Perhaps he faked his own death? Maybe he knew Hunter was on his way and couldn't handle another encounter with him.

That being said, I'm not sure what the implications of David still being alive would be. If he shows back up, the whole family will likely be pregnant and pretty much devoted to Sterling. Maybe he'll confess to the affair with Drew and the two of them will ride off into the sunset. That wouldn't be too unrealistic of an ending for them.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I agree. Especially since it happened very recently before the start of the game (a matter of weeks probably since we know he funeral was the day before). Perhaps WWG didn't want to have a such a depressing thread throughout the early game (given how this game is generally pretty light-hearted). Or it's possible there wasn't much love lost between the family and David.
You might be right on both points, especially the latter. Ophelia and Brenna both acknowledge David's cruel behavior towards Sterling; perhaps the family had become dysfunctional in the four years since Sterling left.

Sudden thought: maybe David and Ophelia grew apart after Sterling left, and David turned to Drew for "companionship"?

Ophelia did say he was "taken from her." Was there no body to bury? What if he "went missing" or was in a fire. Some kind of accident that would make it understandable for there to not be a body. Perhaps he faked his own death? Maybe he knew Hunter was on his way and couldn't handle another encounter with him.
All possibilities, but I wouldn't read much into the phrase "taken from me/us". It means someone's life was taken, not necessarily that their body was taken. It's a common expression when talking about people who died young, whether "taken" by another person (e.g. a drunk driver) or simply "taken" by God (as in the case of an illness).

That being said, I'm not sure what the implications of David still being alive would be. If he shows back up, the whole family will likely be pregnant and pretty much devoted to Sterling. Maybe he'll confess to the affair with Drew and the two of them will ride off into the sunset. That wouldn't be too unrealistic of an ending for them.
I'm thinking something along these lines... :censored:

Last edited:
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I said this theory many times about Hunter causing David death, but as i see y’all questioning on if he’s still alive, it makes me think, during David funeral, did the family ever opened the casket to see his body was in there cuz if not then I have a good theory on what really could have happened before he died.

Theory time: So after conquering so many families and making so much money, Hunter looks at himself and sees that he’s getting old and doesn’t have a lot of time, and before he dies, he wants his family back and complete his work as the Dioś de Sesso but he knew as long as David is around, he won’t be able to do it. So I think Hunter spied on him for a while and during the right time, he tranquilize him and called someone to help move him and he has David locked up somewhere. So in order to make sure that the family won’t try to find him, Hunter arranged to fake David death. he could say he died in a burning building or a car crashed or etc. With everyone thinking David is dead, he could slide right in their lives and full commence his plans but what hunter didn’t count on was Sterling returning home and I feel like that right there is what screwed everything up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I said this theory many times about Hunter causing David death, but as i see y’all questioning on if he’s still alive, it makes me think, during David funeral, did the family ever opened the casket to see his body was in there cuz if not then I have a good theory on what really could have happened before he died.

Theory time: So after conquering so many families and making so much money, Hunter looks at himself and sees that he’s getting old and doesn’t have a lot of time, and before he dies, he wants his family back and complete his work as the Dioś de Sesso but he knew as long as David is around, he won’t be able to do it. So I think Hunter spied on him for a while and during the right time, he tranquilize him and called someone to help move him and he has David locked up somewhere. So in order to make sure that the family won’t try to find him, Hunter arranged to fake David death. he could say he died in a burning building or a car crashed or etc. With everyone thinking David is dead, he could slide right in their lives and full commence his plans but what hunter didn’t count on was Sterling returning home and I feel like that right there is what screwed everything up.
If David didn't die that Hunter faked his death, there will be too much drama in one last chapter. Unless the ending is David somehow found his way home and witness the family fuckfest which the story ends with a surprise note.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Unless the ending is David somehow found his way home and witness the family fuckfest which the story ends with a surprise note.
Lol... I imagine this picture, David ran away and is looking for a way home and now he open the door on the threshold and see how his son bangs his wife and daughters...

Media_2126_081121.gif Cliffhanger

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

That's an interesting theory, and it certainly sounds like something that Hunter might do. However, why would Hunter bother going to the trouble of faking David's death and keeping him prisoner, when he could've simply killed him? Is it an elaborate revenge against David, where Hunter wants David alive to see him conquer the family? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
You might be right on both points, especially the latter. Ophelia and Brenna both acknowledge David's cruel behavior towards Sterling; perhaps the family had become dysfunctional in the four years since Sterling left.

Sudden thought: maybe David and Ophelia grew apart after Sterling left, and David turned to Drew for "companionship"?

All possibilities, but I wouldn't read much into the phrase "taken from me/us". It means someone's life was taken, not necessarily that their body was taken. It's a common expression when talking about people who died young, whether "taken" by another person (e.g. a drunk driver) or simply "taken" by God (as in the case of an illness).

I'm thinking something along these lines... :censored:
It will be interesting to see if they explain how things developed between David & Drew. I wonder if it happened before or after Drew's transition.

That's an interesting theory, and it certainly sounds like something that Hunter might do. However, why would Hunter bother going to the trouble of faking David's death and keeping him prisoner, when he could've simply killed him? Is it an elaborate revenge against David, where Hunter wants David alive to see him conquer the family? :unsure:
Hunter might see David as the reason the family fractured in 2004. I could definitely see him wanting revenge.

An interesting point I noticed when reading through the scripts the other day was that Hunter seemed to be hinting that New Annabelle showing up would saving him from a bad lifestyle again:

"Annabelle saved me from that life once...and I just hope that I can be saved again."

Just thought that was curious. I guess he was assuming this New Annabelle would have a similar personality to OG Annabelle, in that she'd be willing to see past his deformities and vices and try to make him a better person. To me that seems to be further evidence that New Annabelle might be clone.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hmmmm.... I guess I have one thought: if Hunter had such an idea, David is sitting paralyzed and watching through the camera that Hunter is broadcasting and wanted to show how he fucks the whole family? and then Hunter did not expect Sterling to appear and interfered with his plan....

Although I think David is not alive... because then it will turn out to be another drama, but we will definitely find out something else about David’s death, which will make the family hate Hunter even more

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
An interesting point I noticed when reading through the scripts the other day was that Hunter seemed to be hinting that New Annabelle showing up would saving him from a bad lifestyle again:

"Annabelle saved me from that life once...and I just hope that I can be saved again."

Just thought that was curious. I guess he was assuming this New Annabelle would have a similar personality to OG Annabelle, in that she'd be willing to see past his deformities and vices and try to make him a better person. To me that seems to be further evidence that New Annabelle might be clone.
I was bewildered by that line. Perhaps Hunter is religious and, nearing the end of his life, fears the eternal consequences of his deeds? It would be a surprising sentiment from someone so depraved, but what other kind of salvation could he be talking about?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I was bewildered by that line. Perhaps Hunter is religious and, nearing the end of his life, fears the eternal consequences of his deeds? It would be a surprising sentiment from someone so depraved, but what other kind of salvation could he be talking about?
Well, New Annabelle showed up immediately after that line, so I'm assuming he's referring to her. He had probably assumed his plan was going to work, so he called his "guy" to bring New Annabelle to the house. I'd imagine his plan was that New Annabelle would "complete" the family and they'd all live happily ever after.

The salvation would be New Annabelle saving him from himself, essentially. He was hoping New Annabelle would put him on the straight and narrow like OG Annabelle did.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Well, New Annabelle showed up immediately after that line, so I'm assuming he's referring to her. He had probably assumed his plan was going to work, so he called his "guy" to bring New Annabelle to the house. I'd imagine his plan was that New Annabelle would "complete" the family and they'd all live happily ever after.

The salvation would be New Annabelle saving him from himself, essentially. He was hoping New Annabelle would put him on the straight and narrow like OG Annabelle did.
Well sure, I got the surface meaning. While spending his remaining years "just" fucking Ophelia and family seems a good enough plan to me (lol), I can understand Hunter wanting to feel a greater fulfillment than he gets from mere sexual conquests. I'm just wondering about the implied urgency and importance, also alluded to in Hunter's conversation with Drew in chapter 11. I guess I thought there'd be more to the plan than simply living happily ever after.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Well sure, I got the surface meaning. While spending his remaining years "just" fucking Ophelia and family seems a good enough plan to me (lol), I can understand Hunter wanting to feel a greater fulfillment than he gets from mere sexual conquests. I'm just wondering about the implied urgency and importance, also alluded to in Hunter's conversation with Drew in chapter 11. I guess I thought there'd be more to the plan than simply living happily ever after.
Rereading that conversation, I guess you're referring to the "retire and enjoy the time you have left"?
I mean he is 72, so I wouldn't necessarily expect him to have a lot of years left either way. Drew wouldn't necessarily have to have been referring to something urgent.

My take on it was that the OG Annabelle saved Hunter from a life of running a strip club and doing hard drugs all the time. As best we can tell, they led a normal life until she died. It doesn't seem like Hunter got up to any funny business while she was around.

I think he was probably hoping that with New Annabelle around, he wouldn't have to keep up his underhanded activities (all the drugging, the hidden cameras, plus whatever the hell he has going on that costs hundreds of thousands a month). He could probably pass off the business to Drew and then retire to be with New Annabelle and the girls, living out his remaining years in the Dio del Sessio role he was raised to do.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
With this New Annabelle being introduced I am wondering if she will be there to help Hunter. Someone must be helping him with the gas, drugs, robot suit and also with all his surgery after Sterling messes up his chances.
What I could be thinking of is that in the next chapter Annabelle could maybe take one of the girls away some where ( for example Ophelia) and this will help Hunter conquer Ophelia and she will be away for a few weeks. Later both Annabelle and Ophelia come back and Ophelia is a few months pregnant. Then its Brenna, Catherine, Lucia and Aliza.

Also I wonder how the game would have played out if Drew was the baddie at the start instead of Hunter. But this time she could impregnant the girls.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
With this New Annabelle being introduced I am wondering if she will be there to help Hunter. Someone must be helping him with the gas, drugs, robot suit and also with all his surgery after Sterling messes up his chances.
What I could be thinking of is that in the next chapter Annabelle could maybe take one of the girls away some where ( for example Ophelia) and this will help Hunter conquer Ophelia and she will be away for a few weeks. Later both Annabelle and Ophelia come back and Ophelia is a few months pregnant. Then its Brenna, Catherine, Lucia and Aliza.

Also I wonder how the game would have played out if Drew was the baddie at the start instead of Hunter. But this time she could impregnant the girls.
Well, I assume his helper was Drew as she is #2 at his "company." I'm sure he also has other people working for him as well. We know he has a nurse on call as well as a driver (whoever delivered Annabelle to the house).

It's probably too late in the game to introduce another antagonist with Annabelle. Especially with the way Hunter talks about her being brought in "once minds are changed." Seems like she was meant to be more of an ending prize for the family and himself.

With regards to Drew- she had her testicles removed, so no impregnating will happen with her anymore. :)

TGafy

May 14, 2020
With all this speculation about how the story plays out, I don't recall a bad end for Hunter where Sterling fucks new Annabelle? It can be one of Hunter's schemes that backfires where she and Sterling perhaps get affected by Hunter's drugs, leading to the two of them getting some snu-snu, Hunter gets delayed for some reason and finally returns only to witness the scene!

Personally, I think the Hunter character is vile. If something like this does happen, I figure it can end his story canonically where he has a heart attack seeing the "love of his life" getting screwed by someone he spent so much effort grooming. Would having his heart literally pop out his chest be too much?
1710213511319.png

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes