dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Same. I want the people to see the image i'm talking about and you're theory, but it would be spoilers right now without the picture. it would lose its "shock value".

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Considering the recent Patreon Policy changes, and sorry if this has been answered already in which case sorry but I didn't seem to find anything about it on the search bar, are we to expect a change or rewrite in the NTR scenes of this game? The "consent" is given beforehand yes but drugs and whatnot are involved most often than not, should we be worried?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The patreon version is compliant to all rules. If you play without patch, there isn't any sex scenes iirc or maybe just the first few with Eva.

It's the patch found here that puts all that stuff into the game.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
The patreon version is compliant to all rules. If you play without patch, there isn't any sex scenes iirc or maybe just the first few with Eva.

It's the patch found here that puts all that stuff into the game.
Oh ok that's reassuring then, good to know thanks.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
GameTheory: Drew isn't genuinely trans and has been manipulated by Hunter.

We see in what if 7 that Hunter both likes to have someone manage his girls and doesn't mind sharing with said manager so long as they don't knock up the girls.

We know from chapter 11's bad end that Hunter is capable of manipulating someone into believing they are trans.

We know that Drew has been Hunter's sidekick since Hunter's exile and helping him take over families. Only transitioned during this time, conveniently keeping his hog but removing his baby makers.

We know that Hunter believes it's his destiny to be "Dio del Sesso" and hates that he was robbed of it. Making it clear that he's not interested in being passed over by Sterling and therefore we can assume he felt the same way about Drew.

We know that Hunter is willing to lie and manipulate Drew, even going as far to kill her if she gets in the way.

I believe Drew got canon bad ended in the past without even realizing it. The clues are all there.
pepe.JPG

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018

We see in what if 7 that Hunter both likes to have someone manage his girls and doesn't mind sharing with said manager so long as they don't knock up the girls.

We know from chapter 11's bad end that Hunter is capable of manipulating someone into believing they are trans.

We know that Drew has been Hunter's sidekick since Hunter's exile and helping him take over families. Only transitioned during this time, conveniently keeping his hog but removing his baby makers.

We know that Hunter believes it's his destiny to be "Dio del Sesso" and hates that he was robbed of it. Making it clear that he's not interested in being passed over by Sterling and therefore we can assume he felt the same way about Drew.

We know that Hunter is willing to lie and manipulate Drew, even going as far to kill her if she gets in the way.

I believe Drew got canon bad ended in the past without even realizing it. The clues are all there.
View attachment 3495841
Drew has a penis, boobs and a rather female face. Please help me here: What else does it need to be regarded as "genuinely trans"? :unsure:

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Drew has a penis, boobs and a rather female face. Please help me here: What else does it need to be regarded as "genuinely trans"? :unsure:
I mean being an actual trans person who chose to transition of their own free will. We wouldn't say Sterling becoming Starling was "genuine"

Reactions: Tintron

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I mean being an actual trans person who chose to transition of their own free will. We wouldn't say Sterling becoming Starling was "genuine"
So you mean Hunter made his son become what he/she is now? Interesting. :unsure:
But didn't say Hunter, he had no son, and seemed rather unhappy about it? :unsure:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

I have to disagree, I think Drew is a "genuine" bisexual trans-woman. Her original interest in Keira's underwear might've even been a clue to her identity. Hunter knows he won't live forever, so he wanted a son (or male descendant) who would carry on his legacy, therefore it doesn't serve Hunter's interests to force Drew to transition to female. Drew had her testicles removed simply to be able to precisely manage her testosterone levels. Also Drew's dialogue seems to reflect a person that is emotionally and psychologically mature, and not someone struggling with the internal conflict that comes with being forced into an identity.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes