indigis

May 8, 2018
I asked him as recently as a month or 2 ago if he has made any changes to his plans for the next game and he said no. He has a good portion of it written out of it. So it looks like no NTR and won't contain any incest again.
No incest? :confused:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I'm an NTR fan, and I approve of WWG making a non-NTR game.
Well, you're doing it wrong then. I'm a true NTR fan, and I only approve of other devs making non-NTR games.

Get it? It's... it's an NTR joke...

Anyway, I don't care what game WWG makes next. I already know I'll play it if the writing's up to par to this one. I prefer games that aren't similar to each other, otherwise there's the risk of them being just a re-hash of the first one.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

JabyShrek988

Nov 23, 2019
It's kinda hard tracking down my question to him, but i did find one from june last year.

View attachment 3479172
Harem games are boring, to be honest. Hunter(other than great 3d-models and fire animations/Scenarios) is one of the reason that this game is fun even if it's not canon or, even if one never plays those routes or, keep NTR turned off. Either you have great story lines with different girls in different branches or, your character have some competitions. Other than that, it's all about 3d/2d-models and animations for quick "down-time", lol.
For Example,
"Being a dik" is for Story line, Animation and 3D-Models.
"Power Vacuum" is for Hunter and 3D-models that made first 5-6 chapters interesting for me.
"Godson" is for those animations and 3D-models for quick downtime.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Can someone share the new pic - rusty iron chest?
It's "Rusty Iron Chef", a reference to the cooking show "Iron Chef", with "rusty" perhaps referring to Ophelia being out of practice. (Also a bit of wordplay between "rusty" and "iron".)

I'm almost disappointed the teasers haven't been shared yet. I was all prepared to explain my theory on one of the images.:(

Reactions: Creativemind

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Same. I want the people to see the image i'm talking about and you're theory, but it would be spoilers right now without the picture. it would lose its "shock value".

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Considering the recent Patreon Policy changes, and sorry if this has been answered already in which case sorry but I didn't seem to find anything about it on the search bar, are we to expect a change or rewrite in the NTR scenes of this game? The "consent" is given beforehand yes but drugs and whatnot are involved most often than not, should we be worried?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The patreon version is compliant to all rules. If you play without patch, there isn't any sex scenes iirc or maybe just the first few with Eva.

It's the patch found here that puts all that stuff into the game.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
The patreon version is compliant to all rules. If you play without patch, there isn't any sex scenes iirc or maybe just the first few with Eva.

It's the patch found here that puts all that stuff into the game.
Oh ok that's reassuring then, good to know thanks.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
GameTheory: Drew isn't genuinely trans and has been manipulated by Hunter.

We see in what if 7 that Hunter both likes to have someone manage his girls and doesn't mind sharing with said manager so long as they don't knock up the girls.

We know from chapter 11's bad end that Hunter is capable of manipulating someone into believing they are trans.

We know that Drew has been Hunter's sidekick since Hunter's exile and helping him take over families. Only transitioned during this time, conveniently keeping his hog but removing his baby makers.

We know that Hunter believes it's his destiny to be "Dio del Sesso" and hates that he was robbed of it. Making it clear that he's not interested in being passed over by Sterling and therefore we can assume he felt the same way about Drew.

We know that Hunter is willing to lie and manipulate Drew, even going as far to kill her if she gets in the way.

I believe Drew got canon bad ended in the past without even realizing it. The clues are all there.
pepe.JPG

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
GameTheory: Drew isn't genuinely trans and has been manipulated by Hunter.

We see in what if 7 that Hunter both likes to have someone manage his girls and doesn't mind sharing with said manager so long as they don't knock up the girls.

We know from chapter 11's bad end that Hunter is capable of manipulating someone into believing they are trans.

We know that Drew has been Hunter's sidekick since Hunter's exile and helping him take over families. Only transitioned during this time, conveniently keeping his hog but removing his baby makers.

We know that Hunter believes it's his destiny to be "Dio del Sesso" and hates that he was robbed of it. Making it clear that he's not interested in being passed over by Sterling and therefore we can assume he felt the same way about Drew.

We know that Hunter is willing to lie and manipulate Drew, even going as far to kill her if she gets in the way.

I believe Drew got canon bad ended in the past without even realizing it. The clues are all there.
View attachment 3495841
Drew has a penis, boobs and a rather female face. Please help me here: What else does it need to be regarded as "genuinely trans"? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes