dood1e

Feb 4, 2020
I don't wanna read throught the 265 pages of comments and I can't be bothered to do a search... but has anyone who's played this game had the thought that Kevin Smith is writing this? It totally reads like a Kevin Smith script.

• Haha
Reactions: pinkie96

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't wanna read throught the 265 pages of comments and I can't be bothered to do a search... but has anyone who's played this game had the thought that Kevin Smith is writing this? It totally reads like a Kevin Smith script.
Maybe Kevin Smith from 20 years ago... When he was still funny and not a cringy piece of shit.

Reactions: 3ndGIG and Klaigh

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It hadn't occurred to me, but now that you mention it, I can see some parallels: heavy banter, crude humor, pop culture references. I would guess that Smith and WWG are of similar age, and were inspired/influenced by some of the same things.

Reactions: tslojr

dood1e

Feb 4, 2020
It hadn't occurred to me, but now that you mention it, I can see some parallels: heavy banter, crude humor, pop culture references. I would guess that Smith and WWG are of similar age, and were inspired/influenced by some of the same things.
Now that I've thought more about it, it's like if Kevin Smith and Seth MacFarlane had a brain baby. The constant tangents reminds me a lot of the tangents in Family Guy. Either that or I'm thinking about this way too much... probably the ladder.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
well he does like horrifically trapping Sterling inside stuff ala

bloodddazed

Sep 25, 2018
Did the game change from a game to a visual novel? i remember choices and being able to choose stuff now its just one scene after another?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Did the game change from a game to a visual novel? i remember choices and being able to choose stuff now its just one scene after another?
You're thinking of a Kinetic Novel. Like a Visual Novel, but no choices to be made by the player.
Do like Dartred says (and the OP with no less than three times saying mandatory patch and even in different colours too!).

commonkira

Apr 7, 2024
Man, I have to say, I've never left an actual review for the NSFW games I played before, but this one take's the cake! Even if there is minimal content of my preference (feet) in game, it literally made me turned on by the NTR (I never play NTR games). But now I will... Jesus!

10/10!!! Congratulations to the developer! You deserve all the money!

PS: I spent the entire weekend playing this, 10/10 no regrets.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes